Clear All

HAHAHH! AWESOME!!!!!!!

Originally posted by GateGeak
    Of course it's R__L! I have p___f.

Evidence of the gate's existance can be found at this link:
    www.us.*****************.gov

Original post edited by The USAF.

Comment

Who says the USAF would have it? I'm betting on the Royal Air Force having one!

All you gotta do is send in the best special service in the world: The SAS!

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Researching facts on something simular to a Stargate device that has transportation. It seems strange that there is not much evidence to support the case that has been provided of the Stargate and releations. We all know that the US Government or any Government can cover up almost anything so why not things like these!?

I'm sure one day there will be a discovery made and perhaps something simular to a stargate. I think it would open a whole new world of information about our past and the possible future
        __

__

Comment

Just a point, I read an article in the newspaper today (not a tabloid/hot sheet) about an artifact that has been in a British museum, then withdrawn. There are photos too...

Basically it's made out of rock and is in the shape of a traditional rocket ship (ie without wings) and has a little mad sitting with his legs to his body in what has been called a compression suit. The detail is moderate but you can see that there is an exhaust thing on the back. The mans head is missing unfortunatly. But the image is EXACTLY like a basic rocket. This has been checked and is neither a plaster cast, nor any kind of obvious fake. The scientists who discovered it fought for it to be put into a museum, and after much arguments it was put in as a "dubious artifact" to let the public make their mind up. But when the Museum curator changed, the artifact disapeared from display and is presumed to be in storage once more.

I can say two things, the photos were VERY realistic, and frankly it definitely looked egyptian.

Whilst I am skeptical of there being real Stargates, I fully believe that the pyramids are either of extra terrestrial origin or at least the influence of ETs.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett
            People say they have evidence that Stargates are documented in ancient writings. Can we have some proof please? I used to runa paranormal message board, our general philosophy was that until somethng could be backed up with evidence it was neither to be taken as true or false. So... evidence?
            I didn't say I have evidence or if I believe what they are saying or not...try these URL's. And judge for yourself.
            www.xfacts.com
            www.crystalinks.com
            www.davidicke.com
            There are others...but you'll have to use your search engine, just type in the title of this thread.
            The books are "The Mayan Prophecies" and "The Sirius Connection"
            Good luck.
            THERE ARE THINGS KNOWN...
            AND THINGS UNKNOWN...
            AND IN BETWEEN...LIES THE STARGATE

Comment

Originally posted by SamCarter83
              Where did you read this information at? I am very interested in ancient cities and I do think there is much we don't know about our own past. However, I am a little skeptic as to a 'real' stargate. For example, There was a project the FBI had during WWII code named Stargate, but it had nothing to do with traveling or physics for the matter. I would very much like to read up a little on this topic
              On the net actually and I am also the proud owner of "The Mayan Prophecies" I've put URL's into other posts in this thread, but I just thought of another one so I will put it into yours if you like: www.2012.com.au
              This site is all about the afore mentioned book.
              And yes I am interested in those things too.
              AND THINGS UNKNOWN...

Comment

Originally posted by SamCarter83
                This is just a thought that struck me as I read information from crystallinks.com

Apperently there are crystal paramids near the Bermuda Trangle. This is a complete theory of mine, but a 'crystal paramid' in itself is an amazing thing. It is a hard element to mine and/or shape. According to the web site the crystal shpere has a unexplainable force about it. What if the crystal paramids has something to do with the Bermuda Trangle (which has some unexplainable forces itself that includes phenomanons like equipment malfunction). I find it ironic that there is a crystal paramid at the bottom of the sea floor and there's suppose to be three other paramids similar to the first except the "fourth has not yet been found."

My other thinking is that at the base of the traditional paramid there are four corners. What if the Bermuda Triangle is not a triangle at all. if the fourth paramid has not yet been found and hold the key to amazing discoveries, maybe someone should rethink their theories (or just me).

Thirdly, the other ironic thing is that this crystal paramid is near the location of what is believed to be the true Atlantis. And now im not making this connection because of the show "Atlantis". I have always been interested in the paramids and Atlantis. I truely think that there are some amazing discoveries waiting to be found down in the Caribbean Sea.

Finally, there's more then one crystal paramide :O am I the only one shocked by this?
                Yeh trippy isn't it. Crystalinks is one of my favourite sites and I have always been fascinated by the Bermuda Triangle, one possible theory for the triangle from some dude was that it is where Atlantis used to be. Others believe it is a gigantic "Gateway" to god-knows-where. Me personally, I think it would most likely be the latter given the circumstances. About the crystals, I totally agree with you, my thoughts on it are they could quite possibly some form of focusing crystals and we all know that the pyramid design is perfect for doing that. Crystals seem to have a unique property of storing and focusing Electro-magnetic energy, probably why they are used in esoteric healing etc.
                There is also a small island in the middle of the triangle, that is hardly been explored, I would though if I could afford to, but then again I wish I really was my name sake...we can't have everything, to bad though.
                AND THINGS UNKNOWN...

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-El
                  I didn't say I have evidence or if I believe what they are saying or not...try these URL's. And judge for yourself.
                  www.xfacts.com
                  www.crystalinks.com
                  www.davidicke.com
                  David Icke! You're kidding right?! What was that colour shell suit he used to wear all the time - tourquoise or aquamarine?
                  sigpic

Comment

erm... there is no sublevel 28 in Cheyenne Mountain. However I'm wondering more about Creek Mountain.
                    The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Well, I won't go into whether the Stargate exists or not, but I will say something about the pyramids.

The Ancient Egyptians apparently built them. They hauled huge blocks of different rocks from other places to the sites the pyramids would be built. This I believe is possible with quite a bit of work.

However, the Great Pyramid at Giza is almost perfectly level (one corner is less than 1 cm higher than the one diagonal to it) and perfectly aligned with the cardinal directions. Tell me, what is the point of this? Not one building today is level as the Great Pyramid or aligned with the cardinal directions.

My theory is that someone or someTHING told these people to build the pyramids exactly like that in order to do something that could only be done with it that certain way. What is it? I have no idea. It could have been as depicted in Stargate and the pyramids were used as a landing pad for a spaceship. It could have been just as most people today think, and the pharoahs (or possibly other people) had to have it built that certain way to ascend (not talking Oma here) to their god.

If you really want to go out on a limb, maybe both of those theories are true. Think about it. The spaceship would land on the pyramid and people would be sent to be transported (ringed, perhaps?) up to it. If it was a parasitic species you can guess what happened next. If it wasn't, there's really no telling.

So, even if the Stargate doesn't exist, it is very plausible that there are many other alien races out there...somewhere just waiting for humans to find.
                      SLA Stargate: SG-6

If Stargates are a reality...
                      count me in.

Comment

Did anyone catch the special on Discovery Channel about a week ago on this new theory that if the Egyptians built them, they used wind power to lift the blocks? The documentary was pretty interesting, but I only got to see a part of it. They had footage of this team of researchers and scientists who built this rather large kite, and managed to lift a monolith into position using it and the techniques availble back then.

To be honest, aliens are out there. What they want from us, who knows? I think that they are waiting for us to become ready to accept them, like the Vulcans waiting for us to acheive warp speed. (Appearantly when we started expirementing with nuclear power and the atomic bomb, flying saucers starting showing up more and were hovering over the plants.) The pyramids and such are all part of a larger riddle for us to solve.
                        Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
                        Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
                        Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
                        Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
                        Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
                        Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
                        Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Originally posted by Atum
                          Yeah, maybe Bin Laden is really a host for an evil Goa'uld.
                          Thanks. Now I have to go get a tissue to wipe all the soda pop I just sprayed on my monitor.

"I know nothinK!"
                          Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
                          O'Neill: Who doesn't?
                          - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
                          - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
                          once done, cannot be undone...
                          brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

The pyramid thing seems very true. In fact, one of the measurements within the pyramid is exactly 365.25 units long. This is obviously significant as it's the EXACT number of days it takes the earth to orbit the sun.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcazmo The Clown
                              Take me to your leader!
                              Blah, more like "take me to your dealer". If we've manage to come up with chemical substances that can turn the sky red and make time crawl, I wonder what alien drugs are like?

Comment

Originally posted by Bacardi
                                i wonder... anyone considered Wormhole X-treme? Martin writes the script for a tv show based on his supressed knowledge of a "real" govornment coverup operation.. mayb that was a story about a story about a real coverup..? mayb the whole series has been allowed for the same reason wormhole x-treme was permitted to be run.. plausible deniability... in the event of sum1 finding out about it the real govornment in control of the gate could point to sg1 and say that particular sum1 had been watching too much tv...
                                I've wondered about that too, if it is a plausible deniability thing for the govt.

Plus a Goa'uld would explain why Dick "4 heart attacks" Cheney is still alive. Or maybe there's a sarcophagus in his undisclosed location.

Comment

Working...
                                X