This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bacardi
    i wonder... anyone considered Wormhole X-treme? Martin writes the script for a tv show based on his supressed knowledge of a "real" govornment coverup operation.. mayb that was a story about a story about a real coverup..? mayb the whole series has been allowed for the same reason wormhole x-treme was permitted to be run.. plausible deniability... in the event of sum1 finding out about it the real govornment in control of the gate could point to sg1 and say that particular sum1 had been watching too much tv...
    Actually it's funny you said that about "Plausible deniability", because I have thought that very thing. What is the most easiest way to cover something up; answer is make it out to be the complete work of fiction, which has been done many times before...
    And is an old illusionist trick, misdirection. Ya know I'm really enjoying this, I'm glad I started this thread now, I was a bit worried at first. (But my symbiote pushed me into it
    THERE ARE THINGS KNOWN...
    AND THINGS UNKNOWN...
    AND IN BETWEEN...LIES THE STARGATE

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
      Thanks for the link, I'll check it out

Sam x
      No probs mate
      And if you and anyone else posting to this thread is interested in the current news:
      www.xfacts.com
      www.crystalinks.com
      These are the URL's I like the best plus others, but I would be buggered if I can remember them at the moment...
      AND THINGS UNKNOWN...

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
        Considering the Wormhole X-treme topic. Perhaps like said it is a story covering a story covering a story! lol And SG-1 is the name of the team that uses the device located in Cheyanne Mountain! Strange!
        quick question: has anyone ever been inside cheyanne mountain? n did you get access to lvl28? lol

Comment

ooh, thanks again!
          I've been looking for some good sites like that

Now I have those to read through whenever I get bored(as I do on a regular basis )

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Never been to Cheyanne mountain complex. I would like to go there, have FULL access including level 28! lol
            __

__

Comment

Just looking at a website out Cheyanne mountain complex. I wonder why the blast doors are so big? lol

Cheyanne Mountain Blast Doors
              __

__

Comment

Of course it's R__L! I have p___f.

Evidence of the gate's existance can be found at this link:
                www.us.*****************.gov

Original post edited by The USAF.

Comment

Originally posted by evan
                  No, of course not. It's TV show.
                  DUH!!!
                  I am talking about a device called a Stargate, which has been mentioned in ancient text etc. Long before the show ever came out...oh...say...over 3000 years before. I am not saying the characters are real or even if the real Stargate's actually look like the ones in SG-1...
                  AND THINGS UNKNOWN...

Comment

I totally buy into the theory that they do exist... One, that would be SO cool, and Two, it's so arogent of this species to just assume we're the only ones out there. Kind of a depressing thought, too... we're all alone? There's only 6.whatever billion of us? That's so sad...
                    Plus, I think given the chance, I'd love to get off this planet and visit other worlds a-la-SG1. There's no second thought about it... Take me to your leader!
                    - 'Mo

I'm a woman. "Evil" would be a demotion.

BM: "The ice is a fickle mistress"
                    THIEF: "Plus she appears to be a knife weilding maniac"
                    BM: "Aren't they all?"
                    www.nuklearpower.com

#10: Not allowed to purchase anyone's soul on government time.
                    www.skippylist.com/skippylist.html

Comment

People say they have evidence that Stargates are documented in ancient writings. Can we have some proof please? I used to runa paranormal message board, our general philosophy was that until somethng could be backed up with evidence it was neither to be taken as true or false. So... evidence?

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

"the truth is out there" oh man...wormwhole xtreme was definately the first thing that popped into my mind >.<. but yes if it did exist and everyone knew about it...it's typical mankind for some people to be protesting it, some people to be trying to take it over, and some people trying to blow it up, all that good stuff eh?
                        My flickr photography.

Comment

Where did you read this information at? I am very interested in ancient cities and I do think there is much we don't know about our own past. However, I am a little skeptic as to a 'real' stargate. For example, There was a project the FBI had during WWII code named Stargate, but it had nothing to do with traveling or physics for the matter. I would very much like to read up a little on this topic

Comment

I just read the web site and it sounds a lot like stargate sg-1 with maybe a little twist. How was stargate the movie ever thought of?

Comment

This is just a thought that struck me as I read information from crystallinks.com

Apperently there are crystal paramids near the Bermuda Trangle. This is a complete theory of mine, but a 'crystal paramid' in itself is an amazing thing. It is a hard element to mine and/or shape. According to the web site the crystal shpere has a unexplainable force about it. What if the crystal paramids has something to do with the Bermuda Trangle (which has some unexplainable forces itself that includes phenomanons like equipment malfunction). I find it ironic that there is a crystal paramid at the bottom of the sea floor and there's suppose to be three other paramids similar to the first except the "fourth has not yet been found."

My other thinking is that at the base of the traditional paramid there are four corners. What if the Bermuda Triangle is not a triangle at all. if the fourth paramid has not yet been found and hold the key to amazing discoveries, maybe someone should rethink their theories (or just me).

Thirdly, the other ironic thing is that this crystal paramid is near the location of what is believed to be the true Atlantis. And now im not making this connection because of the show "Atlantis". I have always been interested in the paramids and Atlantis. I truely think that there are some amazing discoveries waiting to be found down in the Caribbean Sea.

Finally, there's more then one crystal paramide :O am I the only one shocked by this?

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-El
                                I have been reading a lot on this very subject, which includes Zechariah Sitchin's work and many others. That "Stargate's" are real and were used mostly by a race known as the Anunnaki (Antient Astronauts). There are also many scientists that believe this recent war in Iraq is over a Stargate which was found in the Temple of Uruk, which was the "City of the Gods" in antient Mesopotamia. The Stargate has also been mentioned in books "The Mayan Prophecies" and also "The Sirius Connection ".
                                I am just wondering what everyone else thinks...
                                Do Stargates really exist?
                                Uh...No!
                                Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Working...
                                X