If you had a Time Machine......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would change:

martov (which i can't spell) be in a few more episodes than get a better death (maybe as a hero).

elliot: have it be a different sybiote and he'll live. it would have made a good storyline to have him recurring as a young tok'ra. i can totally see the last scene in that episode being him telling hammond what happened.

jacob: either surivive the series or get a better death reason (is it just me or his death gets overlooked?)

i also would have jack not leave the show. instead have him step down from being in charge and rejoin sg-1. nothing against cam just not the same. maybe cam would just reappear as a member of another sg team.

i would also have jonas reappear more often. i liked seeing him interact with daniel, i wish we got to see more of it.
    Last edited by blueray; 19 November 2010, 12:09 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
      i would change:

martov (which i can't spell) be in a few more episodes than get a better death (maybe as a hero).

elliot: have it be a different sybiote and he'll live. it would have made a good storyline to have him recurring as a young tok'ra. i can totally see the last scene in that episode being him telling hammond what happened.

jacob: either surivive the series or get a better death reason (is it just me or his death gets overlooked?)

i also would have jack not leave the show. instead have him step down from being in charge and rejoin sg-1. nothing against cam just not the same. maybe cam would just reappear as a member of another sg team.

i would also have jonas reappear more often. i liked seeing him interact with daniel, i wish we got to see more of it.
      Agreed on Jack leaving the show. Stargate just wasn't the same without him.

Comment

...I'd rig it to transport me outside of linear time entirely
        "I'm a writer dammit and I am not gonna take no for an answer"
        D.I.

Comment

I would travel back to watch dinosaurs!!!!
          CARPE DIEM
          ANJA

Comment

Working...
          X