Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i make myself move to Vancouver and join the show

wow there are so many things i can't even count
    Last edited by MIZA; 08 May 2009, 12:16 AM.
    sigpic
    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I'd go back and find away to save thor and the asgards.
      I am Thor, Sumpreme Commander of The Asgard Fleet.

"We can only hope that this will be the last footwear to fall.

Comment

Originally posted by markaudette View Post
        Go back and find some damn way of keeping the entire crew of the Aurora from destroying themselves. Even if it was for an enormously helpful cause. I would go back in time and save the crew of the Aurora AND destroy the Wraith hive ship too. I'd just be Superman or something...

That episode is a miscarriage of creative judgement.

That's just how I feel.
        I've always had two problems, or rather two alternatives for how Aurora could have turned out.

On the one hand I wish the ship had not been blown up. The expedition didn't even get to harvest it for cool spare parts. I know it was battered, but the pods worked, so we could have taken a few of them, could have downloaded the entire ship's hard drive to see exactly how everything worked. We just could have done something. I also wish that the writers would go back and address 'The Wraith weakness'. That seems to have been completely forgotten about. I still love the show though.

The other is that a part of me wishes the crew had been in suspended animation that stopped their bodies from ageing. Living ancients, who were not annoying like the crew of the Tria, I understand their viewpoint, but the crew of the Aurora seemed a little nicer, anyway, living ancients would have rocked my cotton socks off.

Originally posted by Eoin View Post
        If i had a time machine i'd go back 15,000 years and steal an ancient warship...
        I quite like the idea of going back in time and stealing the ship the Travellers have, leaving it somewhere and putting a little post-it note on a computer in Atlantis. Or hiding a satellite weapon so Atlantis can then move it into the position, or attach it to the underside of a 304. It would beat the hell out of a bay of 302s!

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
        i would stop the SGA team from picking athos to gate to on their first trip out.
        I too wish that they had gone to a different planet, but I cannot think of an alternative, just not Athos. SG-1 started by going to a back-water planet ruled by the technologically advanced Goa'uld. Atlantis goes to a back-water planet that has constantly been attacked by the technologically advanced Wraith. It would have been nice to gate to a planet where if a war was going on, it was between two sides evenly matched.

The one thing though I really would like to do though, is go back and make it so the Prometheus survived. The Prometheus has come in for a lot of flack recently from people talking about how out-dated it was, and how useless it was. But for me, it represented the first 5 and a bit years of SG-1. I didn't expect it to be brilliant because it was the first one we built.

Sorry for the long sermon!
        sigpic
        If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
        I love you like a fat kid loves cake: you were great at the time but you ruined high school for me.

Comment

I would make one entire season about a custard-filled bad guy who wants to change humans blood into pudding. Think about it.

Jack: Who are you and what do you want?
          Pudding Man: I have sg1. They will be made into gingerbread people
          Jack: Yea, well step through the gate and I'll take a bite out of you!
          Pudding man: I can't. I'm a blob. You can't bite me
          Jack: Tueshe', but I can get a SPOON!!!

-later on prommie-
          Sam: The 302's have been fitted with giant trinium spoons. We are ready to attack
          Jack: LAUNCH THE SPOONS OF DOOM!!

Go Green

Comment

Originally posted by wkw427 View Post
            I would make one entire season about a custard-filled bad guy who wants to change humans blood into pudding. Think about it.

Jack: Who are you and what do you want?
            Pudding Man: I have sg1. They will be made into gingerbread people
            Jack: Yea, well step through the gate and I'll take a bite out of you!
            Pudding man: I can't. I'm a blob. You can't bite me
            Jack: Tueshe', but I can get a SPOON!!!

-later on prommie-
            Sam: The 302's have been fitted with giant trinium spoons. We are ready to attack
            Jack: LAUNCH THE SPOONS OF DOOM!!

I've given you green just for making me smile with 'Spoons of Doom'! That's is quite possibly the most random thing I've ever seen/read.
            sigpic
            If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
            I love you like a fat kid loves cake: you were great at the time but you ruined high school for me.

Comment

If I had a time machine I would:

1. Save Martouf and Lantash
              2. Save Jacob and Selmak
              3. Get the Tok'ra back their queen, Egeria - alive and well
              4. Save Janet
              5. Make it so our people DON'T meet the Ori

-Skadi
              sigpic
              Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

If I had a time machine I would
                1 keep hammond as leader
                2 keep jack on sg-1
                3 save janet
                4 have the furlings alive
                5 save the asgard
                sigpic

Comment

If i had a time machine i would have kept Anubis a bit longer and stopped the Asgard playing with the replicators. I hate them so much.
                  Some say that he has only one ear.
                  And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
                  All we know is he's called
                  sigpic

Comment

nothing.
                    never play with time, expecially volountarily
                    sigpic
                    Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

I would have not put my name on a house and i would have not asked that guy out he was such a jerk.

oh you mean stargate, well i wish i didn't get into SGA that much that way i would have not been so unhappy when is got cancelled
                      sigpic
                      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I'd make sure that the classic SG-1 lineup( and Janet) continued for a million seasons.

(Replace "a million" with any number you wish, if you disagree with the ennumeration)
                        sigpic
                        Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

go back in time, salvage the Aurora, back to the present and have it repaired here

Comment

I would probabily only stop them going and visiting the Ori galaxy.

Comment

I always thought it'd be cool to have Kowalski back. It'd probably be better if an alt reality Kowalski came via the quantumn mirror though.

Comment

I would go back in time kill teal'c and take his place on sg1
                                sigpic
                                Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                                Metal gear fan

Comment

Working...
                                X