No announcement yet.

If you had a Time Machine......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would stop Sheppard from picking up the wraith transmitter necklace on athos when he and teyla are exploring the caves. this way the wraith wouldn't have come to the planet which we would not have a reason to wake them because we wouldn't need to go to the hive. then the athosians probably wouldn't need to come to atlantis. yes this makes the possiblity that teyla then wouldn't be on johns team but then col. sumner wouldn't be dead. the directors i read some place said that they really didn't want to kill sumner off in the first place.

Comment

I'd go back and save the Roman empire from destruction, so we're as advanced as the Tollan in modern times.

Comment

OMG are you guys nut? Don't you know the slighest modification in the past, especially when dealing with risky stuff like intergalatic warfare, can change the present as we know it. For all you know, if you go back and save somebody, when you return we might all be dead. No, if you just bought someone important like Sam chinese takeout, then that might prevent her from solving something, starting a chain of reactions which would result in earths destruction, possibly the Goa'ould would take advantage and rule the entire galaxy. I would never go back in time... I would rather use it to travel to the future and see the results of my different actions. The only time I would use it to prevent the past if something horrible happened, say destruction of atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by artemis_chosen View Post
          I'd give Cassie more screen time too, we didn't get to really explore her much.
          That sounds rather bad

I'm not sure, I'd travel to the future and pick up tips on Future Technology and Threats to help avoid them...

Comment

First I would go back in time and prevent the Ancinets and Ori from ever ascending. Then I would kill off all of the Goa'uld/Wraith and destroy Reese and the Asurans early on so the replicators can't spread.

Then I would go warn the Asgard about cloning and how they would die off if they are not stopped. Then I would let Earth and the rest of the universe grow on its own terms so each race is able to stand on its own two feet. Also I would make a deal with the asgard, Nox, and Furlings promise me that they would protect the Milky Way from the shadows and not to interfer and no thor's hall or thor's charriot.

So in the end the Universe would be changed for the better IMO as their would be no super evil bad guys out there and we could have time to develop and not just get hand outs from the Asgard
            Vote Anubis for President in 2012
            A Face you Can Trust
            sigpic
            So whats the worst that could happen?
            Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
            It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
              First I would go back in time and prevent the Ancinets and Ori from ever ascending. Then I would kill off all of the Goa'uld/Wraith and destroy Reese and the Asurans early on so the replicators can't spread.

Then I would go warn the Asgard about cloning and how they would die off if they are not stopped. Then I would let Earth and the rest of the universe grow on its own terms so each race is able to stand on its own two feet. Also I would make a deal with the asgard, Nox, and Furlings promise me that they would protect the Milky Way from the shadows and not to interfer and no thor's hall or thor's charriot.

So in the end the Universe would be changed for the better IMO as their would be no super evil bad guys out there and we could have time to develop and not just get hand outs from the Asgard
              Apart from you, as Supreme Dictator to this Totalitarianism

Comment

If you killed of the goa'ould we would not find the stargate, thus not meeting the asgard. Also, if you did, your memory of the stargate would be erased, because the time when you found out about it would never have happened.

Comment

1. I would keep Janet from dying
                  2. I would find a way to keep Jonas around so there was still a four-person team in season 8.
                  3. I would have Jack take that little black ring box, throw it across Sam's lab (hopefully breaking some expensive piece of equipment) and say "What the hell are you thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet View Post
                    Apart from you, as Supreme Dictator to this Totalitarianism
                    Well after that interfering I'm done I promise but really I just want the people of the Milky Way and PG safe and this is the best way to do it and keep the Asgard strong as well.

As for the stargate we can get the one from Antarctica when we have reached the point in our civilization when we are ready for it because of what I did we would not need stargate tech any time soon at all
                    A Face you Can Trust
                    sigpic
                    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by VastlySuperiorStuff View Post
                      1. I would keep Janet from dying
                      2. I would find a way to keep Jonas around so there was still a four-person team in season 8.
                      3. I would have Jack take that little black ring box, throw it across Sam's lab (hopefully breaking some expensive piece of equipment) and say "What the hell are you thinking?
                      well said
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by macktheknife View Post
                        I'd make it that Janet never died.
                        I would do the same
                        sigpic
                        Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

What I would do is make doctors not so expandable, I think thats the best option for all doctors on Stargate shows
                          A Face you Can Trust
                          sigpic

Comment

What I would do is make doctors not so expandable, I think thats the best option for all doctors on Stargate shows
                            Oops, I forgot about Beckett. Pretty poor considering he's my avatar.

Comment

i would tell the tollans of the ha'tak capable of surviving ion shots

Comment

i would stop vala from coming throgh the gate in season 9 ...we never would have met the ori and the milky way galaxy would know peace
                                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                                X