No announcement yet.

If you had a Time Machine......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did have a great plan that required a time machine but Baal broke in and stole it. He then tried to pull it off but messed it up and
    Spoiler:
    got himself killed
    leaving the movie rights to MGM.
    sigpic

Comment

1. Make sure there is a four person SG1 in S8 by hiring a young male junior officer to be Sam's XO!

2. End SG1 afterS8, allowing the writers to focus on Atlantis.
      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

1. First thing I'd do, is save Thor and the rest of the Asgard(so not fair that the writers killed them off!).

2. I'd save Janet Fraiser.

3. I'd stop Sam from ever meeting Pete!(I really hated him. He was such a dork anyway. And notice how different O'Neill acted when he found out she was dating! Poor Jack!)

4. Make sure Rodney McKay never met Sam!

5. Save Sam's mom from dieing!(Poor Sam!)

& lastly,

6. Save Jack's son from dieing!(So sad!)
        Last edited by JadeStarkiller; 17 May 2009, 11:25 PM.
        ...Destroyer of all...

Comment

i would fast forward in time so i can get off of work faster, man it was a long day. Oh and I would like to see the guy i am going to marry ........ oh you mean stargate whoops i don't know stop it from getting canceled !!
          sigpic
          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

rescue Steve from Atlantis

Comment

...i would save Dr.Weir and Dr.Janet Fraiser.

Comment

i would go back in time and erase Carter's first speech in Children of the Gods (maybe i'll get my wish in the final cut lol )

heart

Comment

Originally posted by gatershanks View Post
                  i would go back in time and erase Carter's first speech in Children of the Gods (maybe i'll get my wish in the final cut lol )
                  Heh. Then again, maybe not because the line has been parodied in "Moebius" and "200". I'm really interested to see what Brad Wright does with that scene.
                  sigpic
                  Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Heh. Then again, maybe not because the line has been parodied in "Moebius" and "200". I'm really interested to see what Brad Wright does with that scene.
                    I'm really interested to see what he does with that, as well. Apart from the nudity, it's the only really wince-worthy thing in the script, but since it's referred to in later episodes, I don't see how they can cut it. Definately curious to see what will be done.

Comment

I may go back to stop the idiot who write "Sunday" which they decide to kill off Dr Beckett, I told him that I am from future as if he handed the script to SA, he will recieve death threats from angry fans and he lose his job & work in McDonald frying fries!

He re-write a storyline which kill off Teyla intead of Carson. Dr. Carson may be survived and most popular in Stargate Atlantis behind Dr. McKay. Dr. Carson will meet his "evil" clone, Dr. Carson under Michael.

Comment

Oh, easy...I would have had Todd suck Sheppard to death in Common Ground, then do the same to the rest of the team as they arrived...and Kolya...and then set himself up as Emperor of the Wraith, with Atlantis as his 'castle'.

das
                        sigpic

Comment

HHHHmmmm... Can the time machine I use be a type 94 WarTARDIS?

On to the changes...

1.Travel back to season 3 and get into a relationship with Dr. Keller before the whole Rodney/Ronon thing.

2.Travel (with Jennifer) to the past and "borrow" some ZPMs and an Ancient Battlecrusier.

3.Return a triumphant hero!
                          http://crazystuffofrandomness.tumblr.com/ My Tumblr page...
                          sigpic

Comment

Hmmm...

I'd go back and kill Khalek shortly after Anubis's death (the one where he was frozen on the ice planet) and use the gene manipulator to advance myself to the point where I could use the Repository of knowledge without dieing. Then, I'd go back in time to before Anubis came back and go to P3X-439 and use the Repository.

Hello, knowledge of the Ancients!

Then, I'd go to the present and fool the SGC into believing I was the last living Ancient and I had been in stasis for the last few million years to escape the plague and was released after a predetermined amount of time. I'd then get them to help me build the most super awesome, high-tech, bad*** warship of all time and be a hero of the galaxy.

Too ambitious?...

Comment

I would go back and stop carter getting friendly with replicarter. I would also stop the apollo launching on Asura.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
                                1. Make sure there is a four person SG1 in S8 by hiring a young male junior officer to be Sam's XO!

2. End SG1 afterS8, allowing the writers to focus on Atlantis.
                                Indeed to point 2!

And I would try everything to save Carson and Janet, the souls of SGC and Atlantis!
                                Last edited by Libero; 19 November 2010, 12:34 AM. Reason: typo
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X