If you had a Time Machine......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by da_hippie
    I would have replaced 'The Nox' with 'The Furlings'.
    Oh no here comes another Nox thread instead of oh no here comes another furling thread.

Hmz has it advantages, Nox is shorter

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead
      I'd go back and give the SGC information and technology from the future in exchange for the government to stop all my favorite shows from being canceled.
      *lol* I am SO with you on that!

Comment

I would make sure they found out about Martouf in time and helped him

Comment

I would have stopped Jack from shooting, Reese, the not so-lovable robot and kill the replicator's earlier......
          It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

I'd make it that Janet never died.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

I know this's been done to death and probably will be done to death some more...but I'll go straight to the planet in heroes and immediately kill that Jaffa that shot Janet with my bare hands. Hopefully before he shoots her.
              1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

Would've definitely gone back and saved Selmak /Jacob.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelt'ar
                  I know this's been done to death and probably will be done to death some more...but I'll go straight to the planet in heroes and immediately kill that Jaffa that shot Janet with my bare hands. Hopefully before he shoots her.
                  Thats the best use for a time machine I think. I will hold him so you can strangle him to death!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Olli
                    Thats the best use for a time machine I think. I will hold him so you can strangle him to death!
                    Ooh! That Jaffa is gonna have one bad day ( in an infinite loop that is ) when Teryl fans get their hold on a PJ ( or Delorean )
                    It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Yeah I'm thinking a nice drawn out torture Ba'al style.

Australian Teryl Rothery Fan Club
                      www.atrfc.com

Comment

i'd go to the future like 100-1000years and see what earth will be like (saved or not)

Comment

I'd make it so Jack and Sam don't hide there feelings.(and all that mushu stuff)
                          I'd also make it so Daniel and Vala
                          I'd also make sure the producers would give the producers of Star Trek a few pointers. They screwed up Enterprise bad, and killed off Dats (although he did that to himself when he wrote the story), Wait why didnt i do this before. I can still do this
                          Damn
                          I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

I'd make it so Jack and Sam don't hide there feelings.(and all that mushu stuff)
                            I'd also make it so Daniel and Vala
                            I'd also make sure the producers would give the producers of Star Trek a few pointers. They screwed up Enterprise bad, and killed off Dats (although he did that to himself when he wrote the story), Wait why didnt i do this before. I can still do this
                            Damn
                            I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

Originally posted by jazz!
                              Ooh! That Jaffa is gonna have one bad day ( in an infinite loop that is ) when Teryl fans get their hold on a PJ ( or Delorean )
                              As fans of a doctor - the one and only stargate doctor - we know about physique...
                              sigpic

Comment

Save Selmak/Jacob.
                                Save Tobin & other tollan good guys.
                                Give the Tok'ra back their queen.
                                Save the Asgard.
                                Alert the replicators to the existence of the Ori galaxy.
                                sigpic
                                Don't forget to vote up if you like my ideas. (me <-- attention whore )

Comment

Working...
                                X