Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueS
    A couple of questions regarding episodes in the second half of S9

3. "The off-world ambassador story" - Okay, since Daniel is something of an ambassador, at times, I was wondering if Daniel will be playing a significant role in this episode?
    SueS
    Hello Joe,

I thought Sues asked a very good quest regarding this episode, but I was wonder if perhaps this story was referring to Joe and the Aschen? Joe is definitely an off-world ambassador who probably has a whomping story to tell after being abandoned nearly four years ago. Are we getting warm at all??

Thanks a bunch,
    Kat

Comment

Since Darren and the other mods have asked multiple times that people limit themselves to one question only and since I'm really only curious about one thing at the moment, I figured I'd ask this:

Current spoiler info on Gateworld suggests that there will be a Goa'uld in an upcoming ep of Atlantis. I understand that SOME crossover is to be expected, but this seems to be rather... huge and I was wondering what happened to make you guys change your minds about keeping the mythologies of the two shows separate?

Comment

Darren and various other mods, myself included have posted MULTIPLE times asking people to limit themselves to ONE (1) question for Joe at a time. And by one at a time that doesn't mean asking 10 questions in 10 seperate posts either, just FYI. Since we have asked so many times it's getting to the point where we're going to either edit or delete the multiple question posts. Please respect Darren's request and limit yourself to ONE question.

Shipperahoy
        Gateworld Moderator

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Question after watching Atlantis' Home again....

Was Sheppard's ability to manipulate the controlled hallucination thingie should hint at something special - will it be explained\be important in some way in next seasons? Or was it just a way to move along the story?
          Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
          Yes, I am!
          sigpic
          Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
          Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
          Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Hi Joe,

I'm new here, and for starters, I'm not going to request that you put Dutch expedition members in Atlantis. Grr.

Okay, couple of questions.

1. I know something like this has been asked before, but I'm really worried about team togetherness. Will we see the team exploring planets like in previous seasons? It's still SG-1, the SGC's flagship team, right?

2. I've always been a fan of Teal'c episodes (not the Jaffa episodes, but Teal'c episodes). I know that he'll be pretty busy this season, but let me ask you this. Any chance of seeing another episode where Teal'c deals with living on earth, and if not, is he still a little bit out of the loop on earth stuff, ie will there be enough Teal'c humor? I always loved stuff like the Jaffa joke, "what is an Oprah", "your world is a violent place, I will need this" etc. etc.

3. Do the Ori have ships like the Goa'uld, and if so, what kind of classes (ie Gliders, Ha'taks, etc.)?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Okeedokee kids

as of now, only one question per person per post will be allowed. People have been asked over and over and over and, i guess, just aren't paying attention. It happens.

From now on out, we will either delete multiple question posts, or we will edit them, removing all but one question. If someone spams the thread with 10 posts a day with ten different questions, we will edit those too.

Whatever the mod does, be it editing or deleting, is up to the mod. If you don't want us mucking in your question, then just post one at a time and we'll leave them alone
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=JMallozzi]
                Originally posted by SueS
                3. When Sam returns will she still be in the Air Force?

Check it out. She comes back in Beachhead.
                Mmm, you didn't say maaaybe, but your answer seems slightly evasive. I mean you didn't come out and say "Yeah, she's military. Why wouldn't she be?"

See, the reason I asked about Sam's military status when she returns is because I've read spoilers that Mitchell refers to Sam as "Sam" and not as Col. Carter. If Mitchell is a "Military man's military man" I would not think that he would refer to another military member of his team in such an informal
                manner while on-duty.

So, other than Sam not being military any more, is there another reason why Mitchell would refer to her as Sam and not Col. Carter during a mission?

Thanks again!

SueS

Comment

Did you encounter any problem from the military advisor with Dr. Lam being Landry's daughter, and if so, how was it resolved?

SueS

Comment

Will sg-1 lose anyone else this season?

Comment

Hey Joe just a yes or no answer.
                      Are the the Episodes, Deus Ex Machina , Critical Mass and Grace Under Pressure connected in some way because when you read the spoilers they seem to all have some kind of connection.

Comment

Question about the "The off-world ambassador story" - Okay, since Daniel is something of an ambassador, at times, I was wondering if Daniel will be playing a significant role in this episode?

SueS

Comment

Joe alot of fans have been wondering about the major theme of season 1 and 2 of the ancient alliance of ancients,nox, furlings, and asgards. However after those 2 seasons you seemed to have dropped the entire idea of an ancient alliance. There have been questions related to how this alliance started, how it ended, and how in the timeline between the plague and goulds era it was situated in. I was wondering why you guys dropped the major theme of discovering the ancient alliance, and if you will ever give more hints on its history.
                          thankyou joe.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                            Okeedokee kids

as of now, only one question per person per post will be allowed. People have been asked over and over and over and, i guess, just aren't paying attention. It happens.

From now on out, we will either delete multiple question posts, or we will edit them, removing all but one question. If someone spams the thread with 10 posts a day with ten different questions, we will edit those too.

Whatever the mod does, be it editing or deleting, is up to the mod. If you don't want us mucking in your question, then just post one at a time and we'll leave them alone
                            Err... why? This will only result in more posts and therefore this thread will become even more chaotic than it already is. Why not let Joe decide which questions he wants to answer?

Comment

Hey joe, My question is in relation to SGA. In "before I sleep" A 200 person transport is shot down by the wraith, will we get to see that ship or any other ships other than puddle jumpers?
                              Thanks, Dwayne

Comment

Originally posted by George Costanza
                                Err... why? This will only result in more posts and therefore this thread will become even more chaotic than it already is. Why not let Joe decide which questions he wants to answer?
                                Joe comes here on his own time and of his own free will. As i'm sure you can imagine, he's quite busy since he writes his share of 40 episodes, plus all his other duties.

Let's say he only has time to answer fifteen questions. If we have someone with a 15 question post, then we can either have him answer that one person only, or 15 different questions from 15 different people.

This isn't being done to be mean, but to try and make the question process as fair as possible and to try and enable as many people as possible to ask their questions and get them answered.
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X