Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello there!

I'm sorry if this is a repetative question, but reading through this thread, I don't recall seeing the answer.

I believe the actual shooting of all the episodes wrapped up a few weeks ago...when do you all finish the production side of the episodes that are left?

Thanks much!

Comment

Originally posted by dd78matt
      Why didn't the Ancients on Aurora take advantage of the Fountain of Youth device to stay alive?
      They may not have had one handy. Also, given what we have learned re: Yu and the sarcophagus, its effects are not everlasting.

Comment

Sounds like, if there is a S10 we should expect to see a lot of Vala, so what are the chances of Vala becoming a more permanent member of SG-1?

SueS

Comment

Joe,
          What was your strategy with bringing Cameron Mitchell onto the show? Was it to keep him in the background and pretty low key until people got used to him and the other changes going on this season?

Comment

Hi Joe,

Out of the Goa'uld system lords that have been in stargate sg1 do you have a favorite?

Comment

Hi, Joe! Thank you so much for answering our questions in your best way possible!

You've said you were impressed with Ben Browder when you saw him in Farscape. How much Farscape have you seen, and which episode is your fave? Also, which other Farscape actor would like to make an appearance on Stargate SG-1? Anthony Simcoe (D'Argo)? Gigi Edgley (Chiana)? Virginia Hey (Zhaan)? Lani Tupu (Crais)? or Wayne Pygram (Scorpius)?

sigpic
              Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
                Is there anything that has already been mentioned on the show, but not fully explored that you personally would like to know more about? Like the giant aliens from Crystal Skull, or (forgive this one) the Furlings? Or anything else that caught your attention and made you ask, "I wish we knew more about this?"
                Sure. For one - I'd like to know what fate befell some of the other System Lords - Camulus chiefest among them.

Comment

Originally posted by jetvlt
                  what i meant to say was, since the alterans/ancients were shielding the existance of this galaxy from the ori, then they would be busy converting all the other ones, since the asgard galaxy wasnt ever shielded...

i just think it would be interesting to see how they would deal with each other...
                  There's a reason why they've set their sights on this particular galaxy. For the answer, check out Fourth Horseman II.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                    Creation's Stargate con in Vancouver... March 24th-26. You've stated previously that you're "never asked" to attend. If you want to, we could start emailing them now.
                    Thanks, but no thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by golfbooy
                      Just one more, I swear (damn me and my instant gratification). It's been a few weeks now, but we've heard nary a word about the DVD exchange for the longer version of Threads. Again, I know this isn't your department, but in an earlier response you indicated that MGM had or was in the process of taking care of it. Did this reply come solely from the TVShowsonDVD.com news item, or do you know for a fact that MGM intends to rectify the situation? Since you love TV on DVD so much, I figure you understand where we're coming from with this.
                      Sorry. I hadn't heard anything officially. My response was based on something I had read online.

Comment

Hey Joe posted this a while back, maybe you missed it...

Ok, I'm crossing my fingers that this hasn't been asked already but:
                        If SG-1 was to end, and there was to be another spin off, what kind of storyline do you think the spin-off sh/would have? (hmm, it sounds right to put a should in there, but kinda wrong at the same time )
                        sigpic
                        Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Originally posted by Jordo
                          Gday Joe - this si my first question in ages so here goes....

With the Asgard now fully in contol of their home galaxy Ida, isnt it fair to say that they would now expand their efforts and explorations in a bid to find a possible solution to their cloning problem?? And on that, are the Asgard even aware of the Ori - and in Camelot...how many Asgard ships come to our Aid?? Are the Asgard the 'allies' in SGA.

Ok thats about it...yup...a BIG asgard fan.
                          Hate to say it but - you'll have to tune in to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_Czech_Republic
                            Geez people, hold back, you are too busy here and it seems I am late tonite.

Hey Joe I have got a question for you.

When finally will we see some zat gun in Atlantis?! Thanks! And we love ya! :-)

Not anytime in the foreseeable future.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                              hi, joe,

here's a shot...

you said to an s/j question on whether shippers might see some s/j ship in season 9 - "No Sam/Jack ship in season 9. Sorry."

question - do s/j shippers have a chance for s/j ship in season 10?

sally
                              Hey, anything is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                                You definitely are in a talkative mood today. No complaints here but see now I've come up with yet another question for you.

I remember reading that Amanda didn't tell anyone about her pregnancy until she was far enough along and by then Season 9 was approved which means ideas/stories were already in the works.

You're talking today about stories that sadly will not be (I weep over the Lives Unlived one and hope it can find its way to a sarcophagus for next season)...and it made me curious as to what the arcs might have been or focuses might have been regarding Carter had things been different and Amanda had not become a new mommy.

So my question is how would the first part of the season played out had Amanda been there from the beginning?

Thank ya!
                                MB
                                Aw. You skipped my question about Amanda. Too much of a hot potato, perhaps? (Wait...does that count as my question? It doesn't, right?...and neither does my asking "does that count as my question" count as my question...RIGHT??? DOH!)

Okay if the above was too hot to touch (although feel free to answer if you dare...MUAHAHAHAHA), how about this. Will we be seeing any really good team bonding scenes? Either during missions or off duty???

Thanks!
                                Mary Beth
                                Last edited by Uber; 23 October 2005, 06:53 PM.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X