Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe,

Loved your Mitchell/Daniel banter scene in Fourth Horseman II. Beautifully written by you and flawlessly executed by BB and MS. Any chance we will get some more of that in the rest of season 9 or season 10?

Comment

Joe,

Not sure if this has been asked yet, as I don't really fancy sifting through 150-or-so pages of questions, but here goes:

The humans (can I call them that?) in the Pegasus galaxy are decendants of the Ancients. So does that mean that some among them have the ATA gene? Could an Athosian or a Genii potentially have the gene?

Thanks, and if this has already been asked, you can just bypass this one.

Comment

Will we be seeing anything on how the Wraith evolved so quickly in S3.

It seems like they just sprung up from nowhere. The Ancients encountered them one day on a dark world & that was it beginning. So are you guys ever going to follow up on how they became so technologically advanced & so great in numbers so quickly.

Thanks..

Comment

What happened to Sam's protege, Lt. Jennifer Hailey?

Comment

Hi Mr. Mallozzi,

I was rewatching Redemption the other day and noticed something odd. By the end of part II the Giza gate is destroyed by Anubis, right? The SGC substituted it by the gate that was with the russians, the Antarctica gate, right? So why is the point of origin used from that episode on still the triangle with a circle on top and not the circle with two vertical bars at the right and the left as said by Sam in Solitudes, the episode they found the Antarctica gate?

Thanks for your time and your patience.
            Awesome sig made by *E*K*R*. Thanks!!!!!

Comment

Joe,
              Will The Asgard ever resolve their reproductive woes by ascending or being downloaded into advanced replicator form? And thanks for inspiring folks of all ages and walks of life to use their imaginations.
              Have fun in life...you won't get out of it alive anyway.

Comment

Hello Joe,

it's been pointed out that, aside from Gen Vidrine and Chacka, no black actors have ever been cast in recurring *non-jaffa* roles; and yet the number of recurring roles there have been over the years is many dozens, and there are plenty of black actors getting cast as jaffa. Is there a reason for the discrepancy - coincidence? the actors deciding which roles to read for? something else?

Thanks for s9, it's fun so far.

Madeleine

Comment

Joe,
                  I know the chances are slim but my question is would YOU like to see RDA return for the 200th episode?

Comment

Hi Joe,

Did a quick search and I don't think this has been asked before.

Out of the two shows, who is your favourite enemy race/civilization? Is it different from the enemy you prefer to write for?

Comment

Hello, Joe:

If you could have a guest director, no matter who (Spielburg, Tarantino, etc)
                      who would you invite to direct an episode or story arc?

Just sayin', thanks for standing on the line of (fan)fire.
                      MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                      sigpic
                      Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Hi Joe!

Will we see Sam give Lam any positive tips with dealing with her father since they had similar experiences with their dads growing up?

Thanks a bunch!

Comment

Hi Joe,

I just saw the forth horseman part 2 and I was just wondering:

How much did the script/story have to change when you found out that Sean Patrick Flannery couldn't do it?

I was thinking that it was done in such a way that it wouldn't have had to change all that much, but i'm just wondering how wrong i am.

Comment

Was there ever any real consideration to kill Lorne in Coup D'etat?
                            Last edited by GatetheWay; 23 January 2006, 08:39 AM.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                            Spoiler:

Comment

we've seen 3 types of wraith soldiers, commanders and queens. will we see other types of the Wraith or other creatures that evolved from the bug mingling their dna their food?
                              Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

Did Mitchell first become aware of the SGC as a result of his squadron's participation in the dog fight over Antarctica?

Comment

Working...
                                X