Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Joe,

Shipper here

We read over the weekend an interview from Amanda Tapping in a French magazine http://www.theamandatappingclub.net/telestar.jpg she was asked about Sam and Jack's relationship.

TS: Before Richard's departure, will the fans finally have a clear view of the love story between Jack and Samantha?

AT:However, waiting for Richard to come for one or two episodes, Samantha says to who wants to hear, that she is not single... for you to judge!

So my question is: Are Jack and Sam together as a couple in S9?

Thanks!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Hey Joe can you give some more info on the 13th episode of Atlantis since its suppose to be some kind of crossover between the 2 casts.

Comment

Hey there Joe!

How did the Ancients populate the galaxies with Stargates and DHDs? Did they have a ship that manufactered Stargates and DHDs and would place them around the galaxy? Just curious because this was never explained...
        Last edited by AncientOne; 09 June 2005, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Hello Joe,

I was wondering if we can consider the alliance among the 4 races minus the ancients dead?

Comment

Hi Joe,

I've really enjoyed Claudia Black as Vala in 'Prometheus'. So I was really happy to learn that she would reprise her role for 6 eps in Season 9.
            As she's one of my favourite actresses, I would love to see her as often as possible, including her character Vala.

Are there any plans to bring Claudia Black back as Vala later on in Season 9, maybe even Season 10 ?

Thanks a lot.

A.
            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Mr. Mallozzi,
              Hello once again

We already heard that Mitchell was a pilot in Antarctica, but...
              I think I remember an earlier implication that Mitchell was already familiar to the rest of SG1, that there were already established relationships between them. Will we be getting any indication of how long he has been with the SGC? And exactly how well he know's Daniel, Sam, and Teal'c?

Thank you again

Comment

So Mr. Mallozzi, I got a tough question for yah.

What's the dramatic music they play sometimes in Stargate SG-1? The one done with a piano and it goes note by note when things get dramatic or poinent. You can hear it in "Zero Hour" when Jack's typing on his computer.
                Signature oversized: Click to view.

Comment

Hey Joe,

I was wondering if you watch any American football, and if so, what is your favorite team?

2004 Get in the Gate Winner

The less often a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.

Comment

Hi, Joe!

I gotta know. Will Daniel have any romantic relations in Season 9? With either Vala or Sarah Gardner?

Thanks!
                    sigpic
                    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Hi Joe,

in the article in a new SFX issue Damian Kindler said that Claudia Black is "a true delight to watch and the chemistry between her and Michael Shanks is phenomenal". Is there a chance that we're going to see Vala's character again later in the season or in the next season perhaps?

Comment

Hello Joe,

There seems to be a raging debate going on concerning the introduction of Ben Browder and Claudia Black to the SG-1 cast. Many here feel that CB is being brought on to appeal to the 14-25 yo male demographic, period. In addition, others feel that BB will be "stealing" command of SG-1 from Lt. Col. Carter.

Can you make any comments on this, or would that that be inappropriate? I've never asked a question before and I'm rather new here.

Thank you!

Comment

Hey Joe,

I asked this over a month ago in the Martin Gero thread, but he's no longer answering questions, so I was hoping you could provide some insight. Anyway, on to the question:

What's with the Wraith Helmets? From the looks of them, a wraith could barely even see through them. Seems counter-productive in battle to me. And don't tell me they're there to protect against head injury. These are wraith wearing them! It's not like they couldn't instantly heal from a little gunshot to the head.

Did somebody on the production team just say, "Hey! Why don't we take petrified worms, glue 'em all together, and then stick 'em on the wraiths' heads?"

No, seriously. What's with the Wraith Helmets?

Thanks,
                          The Mus

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                            Hi Joe,

I've really enjoyed Claudia Black as Vala in 'Prometheus'. So I was really happy to learn that she would reprise her role for 6 eps in Season 9.
                            As she's one of my favourite actresses, I would love to see her as often as possible, including her character Vala.

Are there any plans to bring Claudia Black back as Vala later on in Season 9, maybe even Season 10 ?

Thanks a lot.

A.
                            Following up on this question: (I don't think this has been asked)will there be any scenes with Vala and Carter? If they overlap at all, I bet there could be some good interaction.
                            thanks for your time.

Comment

Hi Joe.
                              Thanks for the time you spend sharing inside info with the fans.

I'm interested in how the writers/producers of SG1 process feedback from the fans. What are your primary sources - reading fan mail, attending conventions, other? Do you ever visit fan forums that have a different point of view than this one (and if so, how do you strike a balance between the diverse viewpoints on the various fan sites)? How do you balance the feedback from the various groups of fans and try to keep them all satisfied? And to what extent do you use that input in setting direction for the show and the characters? How do you blend fan feedback into the creative process and still remain true to the overall artistic vision for the show?

Or is the creative process not nearly that complicated? Is it sometimes more like, how many words can I get on paper in time to meet my deadline?

Thanks.

Comment

Hi.
                                Whatever happened to the Atlantis personal shields? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X