Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMallozzi
    replied
    Originally posted by fatesfortune
    Hey Joe
    First let me apoligize if this question has already been asked, or answered, the thread is just too long to read I'm just wondering if there will ever be an episode on SGA that shows the normal day to day routines, occurances, problems and exploring. No wraith, or Genii, or enemies in general, just a bunch of the little things about all the characters while there at work and when they're off duty as well, that shows a normal day on Atlantis.
    We've discussed the possiblity of doing this type of story. No firm plans to do one as of yet.

Leave a comment:

• JMallozzi
    replied
    Originally posted by Betelgeuze
    Hello mr. Mallozzi,

My apologies if this question has already been answered. But i would like to know if we will see Janus again.

My thanks in advance,

Betelgeuze
    Its unlikely we'll see Jaus again.

Leave a comment:

• JMallozzi
    replied
    Originally posted by skritsys
    I have enjoyed seeing Gossett, Jr. on the show and wanted to know if there might be any future recurring characters that will feature any other prominent actors/actressess?
    The only reason I ask is because I really enjoy the arcs
    We do have a major arc upcoming in season 10 involving a new character. It has yet to be cast.

Leave a comment:

• JMallozzi
    replied
    Originally posted by Avatar28
    Joe, can you clarify for us the name/names of the Asgard's galaxy/galaxies?

It seems to be causing some confusion.

It seems we have a galaxy named Ida containing a planet named Othalla (Seas 2, Fifth Race).
    We also seem to have the planets Halla and Orilla in a galaxy that is also named Othalla.

So, what is the situation? Do the Asgard inhabit multiple galaxies (Ida and Othalla being two of them), or is there only one Asgard galaxy the it was renamed in the series canon for later seasons? Or was it just a goof? Or what, exactly?
    Hmm. I'd have to look into this. Do you remember in which episodes these various names were referenced? By the way - there's only one Asgard galaxy.

Leave a comment:

• JMallozzi
    replied
    Originally posted by ImmrtlofDrknss
    Hey Joe,

Rainbow Sun Franks has said that The Hive is the last time we see Ford in Season 2 and we won't know whether he's alive or dead at the end. Any chance we'll be seeing Ford show up in Season 3 of Atlantis or even Season 10 of SG-1?
    SG-1? Definitely not. Atlantis. Its possible.

Leave a comment:

• JMallozzi
    replied
    Originally posted by Larry The Chevron Guy
    Quick and to the point.

Will we ever see Furlings?

You have a whole new season (on BOTH shows) to do something with this plot (and fans want it), so can you please give us something? You responded to this question once before by saying they were wiped out ages ago, so we probably won't see them, but if we can se Ra again, we can see Furlings.

Thanks for reading.
    Maybe. And then again, maybe not.

Leave a comment:

• JMallozzi
    replied
    Originally posted by Dromag67
    Hey Joe

Any chance of seeing a large scale Ori vs Asgard/Earth space battle?
    You may catch a glimpse before the end of season 9.

Leave a comment:

• JMallozzi
    replied
    Originally posted by Odin's eyes
    Seems my question got lost in the chaos a few weeks ago so I'll ask it again:

Why no mention of the EU in Stargate?
    The EU never comes up because the IOA assumes whatever role the EU would have in the Stargate universe.

Leave a comment:

• JMallozzi
    replied
    Originally posted by The Mighty Musnud
    Joe,

Any chance we'll see the return of Loki? Given the mythological background of the character, I think he'd make an excellent villain!
    No plans for Loki to make a return visit. But he does have a lot of potential.

Leave a comment:

• JMallozzi
    replied
    Originally posted by SG1SGAp90
    Will Daniel's grandfather ever come back.
    No plans to have Nick Ballard back.

Leave a comment:

• Prior_of_the_Ori
    replied
    Hey Joe another question, do the Asgard come from the galaxy of Ida or Othalla? or do they have two different galaxies under their control?

Leave a comment:

• getcarter
    replied
    Hi Joe,

Why does SG1's stargate spin, whereas the one on Altantis as well as several off world gates show a permanent structure with no inner spinning wheel?

Leave a comment:

• Amanda Eros
    replied
    Hi Joe,

What ever happened to Jonas's fish, has Daniel been taking good care of them?

Thanks a bunch!

Leave a comment:

• stargatesg1uk
    replied
    Hi Joe,

Will Walter be returning for S10?

Leave a comment:

• Unamed
    replied
    Hey joe,
    can we please see someone in atlantis with an irish badge??

Leave a comment:

Working...
X