Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shockwave
    replied
    Will the Administrator Prior (Greg Anderson) return in season 10?

Leave a comment:

• Atlantis Starchild
    replied
    Hello Joe. Thanks for the good work on both programs. I have an interesting
    question for you. Will we ever see a world in the Pegasus galaxy inhabited by
    decendants of African origin, where they are the majority?

Leave a comment:

• Anubis[MYTH]
    replied
    Are there any plans to have those cool Atlantis jackets for sale :-D
    Also... if and when it comes down to it... how will there be a 100th episode for Atlantis if the show's 100th episode will be the Season finalie???

Leave a comment:

• FoolishPleasure
    replied
    Mr. M.

Has there been any discussion regarding bringing back our dear, sweet Kinsey in season 10?

Leave a comment:

• Zelda
    replied
    Did Mitchell first become aware of the SGC as a result of his squadron's participation in the dog fight over Antarctica?

Leave a comment:

• Kirath
    replied
    we've seen 3 types of wraith soldiers, commanders and queens. will we see other types of the Wraith or other creatures that evolved from the bug mingling their dna their food?

Leave a comment:

• GatetheWay
    replied
    Was there ever any real consideration to kill Lorne in Coup D'etat?
    Last edited by GatetheWay; 23 January 2006, 08:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• stargate barbie
    replied
    Hi Joe,

I just saw the forth horseman part 2 and I was just wondering:

How much did the script/story have to change when you found out that Sean Patrick Flannery couldn't do it?

I was thinking that it was done in such a way that it wouldn't have had to change all that much, but i'm just wondering how wrong i am.

Leave a comment:

• Amanda Eros
    replied
    Hi Joe!

Will we see Sam give Lam any positive tips with dealing with her father since they had similar experiences with their dads growing up?

Thanks a bunch!

Leave a comment:

• Traveler Enroute1
    replied
    Hello, Joe:

If you could have a guest director, no matter who (Spielburg, Tarantino, etc)
    who would you invite to direct an episode or story arc?

Just sayin', thanks for standing on the line of (fan)fire.

Leave a comment:

• Blue Banrigh
    replied
    Hi Joe,

Did a quick search and I don't think this has been asked before.

Out of the two shows, who is your favourite enemy race/civilization? Is it different from the enemy you prefer to write for?

Leave a comment:

• Unamed
    replied
    Joe,
    I know the chances are slim but my question is would YOU like to see RDA return for the 200th episode?

Leave a comment:

• Madeleine
    replied
    Hello Joe,

it's been pointed out that, aside from Gen Vidrine and Chacka, no black actors have ever been cast in recurring *non-jaffa* roles; and yet the number of recurring roles there have been over the years is many dozens, and there are plenty of black actors getting cast as jaffa. Is there a reason for the discrepancy - coincidence? the actors deciding which roles to read for? something else?

Thanks for s9, it's fun so far.

Leave a comment:

• John Galt
    replied
    Joe,
    Will The Asgard ever resolve their reproductive woes by ascending or being downloaded into advanced replicator form? And thanks for inspiring folks of all ages and walks of life to use their imaginations.

Leave a comment:

• Atlantean_Fan
    replied
    Hi Mr. Mallozzi,

I was rewatching Redemption the other day and noticed something odd. By the end of part II the Giza gate is destroyed by Anubis, right? The SGC substituted it by the gate that was with the russians, the Antarctica gate, right? So why is the point of origin used from that episode on still the triangle with a circle on top and not the circle with two vertical bars at the right and the left as said by Sam in Solitudes, the episode they found the Antarctica gate?

Thanks for your time and your patience.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X