Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osiris
    replied
    Will we see female priors in season 10? Or is it a male thing?

Leave a comment:

• Hybridbabe
    replied
    Hey Joe!

Since presumably, Daniel is going to be on the same ship as Vala is when she is/has/will be giving birth, will he deliver the baby? He's got the experience in that field, after having to deliver three (the Baby in the Yucatan, the baby named after him in Brief Candle, and Shifu).

Leave a comment:

• GateMan2000
    replied
    Hello Joe,

Is there or will there be a storyline in which the Nox get involved with the Ori?

Leave a comment:

• valaCB
    replied
    Hello Joe,

You said that Vala will be in 'CAMELOT'
    "[Claudia Black will] be appearing in both ['Crusade' and 'Camelot'] -- though to a much lesser extent in 'Camelot.'"
    Is that mean see won't be in the main plot?

Thank You

BTW - LOVED 'Collateral Damage'. Hope you will make epi like that with Vala
    Last edited by valaCB; 17 January 2006, 01:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Magneto
    replied
    Hello Joe,

I was wondering if there are any plans or the possibility of re-releasing the older SG-1 seasons in high definition for the next gen Blu-ray or HD DVD format?

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Formerhost
    replied
    Hi Joe,

I was wondering recently why exactly the Ori chose Vala to impregnate her in order to create the Ori/human hybrid, was it because of her relationship with Daniel Jackson, or was it because they managed to determine she was a host to Goa'uld in the past? If they did it to Vala, it's quite possible that there're more women impregnated with such "kids". Are we going to see more such hybrids like Vala's child?

Leave a comment:

• Trek_Girl42
    replied
    Hey Joe,

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=22594

To settle a little debate, when was Canada briefed on the Stargate program?

Prior to Disclosure, or between Disclosure and Lost City?

Thank-You

Leave a comment:

• Skydiver
    replied
    Time for a little refresher course on the rules for this fine thread

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...ight=rules+joe

Leave a comment:

• Hybridbabe
    replied
    Hey Joe! I'm hoping you're doing well, and the writing process is going smoothly

I've got a couple questions for you:

1. Will we be seeing any other repercussions from Vala being a host to Qetesh (such as going to her true home planet, coming across Reshef [who, in Egyptian mythos, was Qetesh's lover and the god of war and plague], her remembering the way "she" ruled over her people in flashbacks, etc.)?

<snip>
    Last edited by Skydiver; 16 January 2006, 11:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TheCaptain
    replied
    Hello Mr Mallozzi,

I've learned from a variety of sources on the net (mostly reliable enough) that the band that Dr Lee was listening to in The Fourth Horseman Pt.1, Dark Pariah, was made up. I was just wondering if you could possibly share the reason why this was done, and perhaps tell us who the band actually was?

I quite liked the song that was played, is all. Thanks very much,

Capt

Leave a comment:

• tmp23
    replied
    Hello Mr. Mallozzi,

It has been a while since I asked a question in the forum, but, something has me kind of confused, and I hope you can help. In "Orpheus" Daniel remembered the situation with Bratac and Ryac. Why was he able to remember things if he is not suppose to remember anything? Also, I think it was in "Threads", while he was a prisoner of the replicator Carter, he was able to use the ancient memories to momentarily stop the replicators. How was he able to use that power? In both situations he was not ascended anymore or a boy like Orlin. I hope you will be so kind as to explain it to my confused self. My only thought is that once you ascend, become an ancient, and then take human form, your simply still an ancient with human limitations, and those limitations are not so limited in extreme situations?

Thank you again for your generous presence.

P.S. Even though you probably hate this question, could you maybe ask Mr. Cooper, and then relay the answer?
    Last edited by tmp23; 20 January 2006, 10:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Willow'sCat
    replied
    Hi Joe

After reading your Blog and hearing that McKay's sister will make an appearance in Season 3.

I am wondering if Kate Hewlett will be approched to take on the role?

*I know cheeky question but I think it could be great to see them work together on the show*

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• mahram
    replied
    Hi Joe heres a question about teal'c and the first episode of sg1. I was wondering if you will ever consider writing a repercussion of teal'c betraying his own men? Not just betraying but killing his own men. Since most military cultures you have men and woman as intimate as brothers and sisters, it would be like him betraying his own family. Yes it was for a good cause, but will you ever consider writing repercussions episode. From the teal'c men point of view, it would be like jack oniel betraying sg1. I wanted to bring this up b/c of funny enought of how quentin tarantino wants to make the last kill bill sequel. Where he makes it 10 years later and "the bride" has to deal with killing her friends. Its 10 years now for teal'c, will he now have to deal with the family and suriving men of teal'c army.

thanks

Leave a comment:

• Sue_Jackson
    replied
    Hi, Joe! Just saw Collateral Damage. Excellent episode! You and Paul did an excellent job on that story. Though, I couldn't help think that it felt like an Outer Limits episode. Did you come up with that kind of plot from watching The Outer Limits?

Leave a comment:

• elflord
    replied
    Hi (again) Joe.

Here's my question: it seemed to me that during past 8 years (seasons), the SGC always seemed on a very defensive stance. Earth has always adopted hit and run tactics when dealing with his enemies rather than making a stand. It always seemed to lack to resources needed to commit for a larger scale operation. I mean, we've seen some races flexing their collective muscles and making a stand when dealing with superior enemy numbers (e.g.: Tok'ra at Dakara), but we've never seen the SGC doing so, otherwise than when defending the Cheyenne Mountain complex. I was wondering, if we're ever gonna see the SGC doing a full scale attack, something like having all SG units and auxiliary personnel involved into an off-world battle or a whole division coming through the stargate in support of a pinned SG team, etc.?

Thank you for taking time to answer our questions, and good luck with season 10 brainstorming.
    Last edited by elflord; 14 January 2006, 10:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X