Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ses110
    replied
    Thanks for answering.I'am sure Jack and Sam will get together in the end.

Leave a comment:

• JMallozzi
    replied
    Originally posted by Unamed
    Hi joe,
    after the events in "grace under pressure" does this mean the jumper's will have shields from now on??
    As it turns out, they've always had shielding capability.

Leave a comment:

• JMallozzi
    replied
    Originally posted by gilthoniel
    Joe, is there any chance that the upcoming 200th episode of SG1 might feature a reasonable amount of screen time for the actual cast and not just the star and the producers like the 100th?

Elbereth
    Actually, the 100th episode featured almost everyone who worked very hard, behind the scenes for those 100 episodes.

Leave a comment:

• JMallozzi
    replied
    Originally posted by Ace
    Hey Joe,

What is Colonel Reynolds doing these days?

Ace
    Oh, this and that.

Leave a comment:

• TracysTrails
    replied
    Joe, I'm giving you a standing ovation right now for Ripple Effect! LOVED seeing Janet and Martouf again and the spark between Sam and Marty was wonderful. Were there any other old friends who you'd invited back and who couldn't come? You don't have to name names!

Leave a comment:

• JMallozzi
    replied
    Originally posted by Dr Weir
    Hi Joe,

I was wondering if the natural colour of the hair of the wraith is white only? All the wraith have white hair apart from the Keeper, Elia and the one in Condemned. Would I be right in thinking that maybe the Keeper and the wraith in Condemned dyed their hair and Elia might had done the same or her hair was black because she was a child?

Thanks, Caroline.
    Actually, you'll be seeing a couple of different looks for the wraith late in season 2.

Leave a comment:

• JMallozzi
    replied
    Originally posted by Dani347
    What kinds of questions do you enjoy the most?
    Questions that pertain to scripts I actually wrote.

What kinds of question to you hate the most?
    Anything to do with the Ancients.
    Last edited by TameFarrar; 20 January 2006, 05:35 PM. Reason: adding quotes

Leave a comment:

• Tracy Jane
    replied
    Ok, Joe.

As I said on your blog, the debaters are *so* missing their debating class on Tuesday. I'm rescheduling for "personal reasons" (i.e. Ripple Effect) In the meantime, I've had continous spoiler provision from Mary Beth and Nell, so I have a question.

Was the husband and father meant to be Jack or Pete (in your mind)?

Leave a comment:

• JMallozzi
    replied
    Originally posted by S.G.C
    Hey Joe,

Will the 200th Episode involve a crossover with Atlanits or will it be SG-1 only?
    Thanks
    It will be strictly an SG-1 episode.

Leave a comment:

• Uber
    replied
    Okay ... see now I have to know.

Just saw Ripple Effect and I loved it except what the heck was OUR Sam doing about to kiss Martouf? She's never had romantic feelings for him other than those left by Jolinar...they were just friends. Was it about repressed Jolinar feelings resurfacing or what?

Thanks,
    Mary Beth
    Last edited by Uber; 21 January 2006, 08:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• JMallozzi
    replied
    Originally posted by ses110
    Hi Joe,

As a Sam/Jack Shipper does an episode like Grace Under Pressure bother you and why do 99.9% of the Male guest Stars have to fall for Sam?Thanks
    Not really. It was all in Mckay's head. 99.9%. Its more like 50/50.

Leave a comment:

• stargate barbie
    replied
    hey joe, i've been hearing (mostly good things) about ripple effect, i'll see it on tuesday, hoping to be able to interpret some possitive s/j shippy stuff.

on a completely unrelated topic though!

What's your favourite quote or quotes of all time?

Leave a comment:

• JMallozzi
    replied
    Originally posted by xkawaiix
    Hey Joe,

I was wondering, are we going to learn more about the Athosians some time next season?

Thanks!

Katie
    We have been bouncing around a few Athosian ideas lately.

Hey! Mashimoro!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dani76
    replied
    Hi Joe,

OMG, I loved Ripple Effect, it was nearly perfect, best episode this season, congratulations. So my question: Any particular reason why you didn't make it a two-parter so we could have enjoyed it longer and maybe would have had more scenes with the guest stars?

Thanks for answering and I would love to see more like this episode next season!!!
    Last edited by Dani76; 20 January 2006, 05:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JMallozzi
    replied
    Originally posted by mahram
    Joe I was noticing the similarities between the Nox flying city and the atlantis flying city. Are they sister city, or based on the same technology. Or its something you want to keep secret for a future episode?
    Shhhh.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X