No announcement yet.

Stargate Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a dream about Martouf/ Lantash last night. He somehow got lost in my neighborhood and his common sense brought him to my doorstep (seriously, I'm wondering how my subconscious fabricates these things). He smelled like pines and a mountain breeze. The dream felt so real, when I woke up I thought for a moment that he was one of my pillows and hugged it. I was somewhat confused and disappointed that it wasn't the Tok'ra after all.
    I love those dreams though, the kind that feel so real that you're left with genuine memories! I stepped outside this morning and the wind reminded me of him.
    Send me to the nut house xD
    Last edited by atlantis-abydos; 07 September 2009, 03:33 PM.
    sigpic
    The Tok'ra * Rodney McKay * Whump * Ba'al * // "Electric Sperm!" - Jason Momoa [25.10.09]

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis-abydos View Post
      I had a dream about Martouf/ Lantash last night. He somehow got lost in my neighborhood and his common sense brought him to my doorstep (seriously, I'm wondering how my subconscious fabricates these things). He smelled like pines and a mountain breeze. The dream felt so real, when I woke up I thought for a moment that he was one of my pillows and hugged it. I was somewhat confused and disappointed that it wasn't the Tok'ra after all.
      I love those dreams though, the kind that feel so real that you're left with genuine memories! I stepped outside this morning and the breeze reminded me of him.
      I wish I had a dream like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
        I wish I had a dream like that.
        Well, I'd like to have a dream like that about Atlantis once... Imagine being able to actually *remember* the city of the ancients xD wouldn't that be totally awesome!
        sigpic
        The Tok'ra * Rodney McKay * Whump * Ba'al * // "Electric Sperm!" - Jason Momoa [25.10.09]

Comment

I love those dreams though, the kind that feel so real that you're left with genuine memories! I stepped outside this morning and the wind reminded me of him.
          That is magnificently creepy

I have never had the pleasure of a SG dream, but given my obsession with the franchise its bound to happen. I've had Farscape, Firefly, and BSG dreams
          Dimmed light illuminates wearily a thousand skyscrapers of concrete, glass, shattered imaginations and severed dreams. Urban structures of brick and steel extend tendrils of decay and neglect into an aging embrace of irreverence, moving forward into synthetic joy.

Comment

heya I love your dream :-D having Martouf in there and having a feeling the dream was real :-)

Comment

well I have 2 other dreams in my mind I want to share with you :-D

here they are:

1) the first dream was set in the secondary school, where I passed my final exams... Rick, who was representing Dracula, kidnapped Sam Carter and put her in some force-shield - this *prison* was situated in one of the corridors in that school.... I was standing with other students from the school in the corridor and we were looking at Carter......Rick-Dracula disappeared in one class and then he went out of that class dressed in prince clothes.. he tried to set Carter free but he was unsuccesfull.... then he returned to the class and when he went out next time, he was wearing Jack´s uniform and then he helped Carter out of that force-shield and that´s the end

2) the second dream was set in one multilevel house... me (representing Daniel Jackson) and major Paul Davis were in some room - in the middle of that room stood a lot of basins (basin in the meaning of a sink or wash-bowl).... above one of that basins appeared lord Ba´al.... I started to fight with him but suddenly he disappeared in the basin (don´t ask me how - I don´t know) I ran out of the room and mjr Davis behind me... somehow we got into the room situated in the level below the room with basins... at that moment it changed - I wasn´t Daniel anymore - I was something like a spirit or what and I could see Daniel standing in the corner of the room next to Davis.... in the room there were also Ba´al, Sam and Jack as main characters of the dream.... there were no jaffa - they were in the corridor and in case Sam and Jack attacked Ba´al, they were prepaired to dispose them.... Ba´al ordered to Sam and Jack to fight to death and the winner - person who would stay alive - would become his first prime.... Jack looked at him and said: "Hey, on which planet do you live??? On Earth men don´t beat women...." then Jack looked at Sam and added: "and especially they don´t beat women they love..." and that´s the end......

Comment

I had a dream last night that I was on the Destiny.......... and after we prevented the massive cargo hold - which was directly in front of the main control room - from taking on water that was coming in through the walls... i tried convincing Dr. Rush to change the ship's automated voice to that of the HAL 9000............

help me, please.....
                lol
                Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
                Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
                Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
                Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Comment

I'm not certain if dreams around the crew of Stargate apply, but I did have one of those a little while ago.

I was 'reading' a newspaper and I 'saw' an article about Damian Kindler. Pretty much, it told me that he was moving from an MGM-supplied house (??) to his actual house (?), and he has three children, one 36 (??) and the other two 11 and 7...or maybe 7 and 2, I can't really remember. Now, of course, that's thankfully all not true...

(I guess that's all because I've been attempting to find out where to send a fan letter to Damian...)
                  sigpic
                  ~the guitarists~

Comment

I seemed to be a member of the Military staff on Atlantis, and Sheppard was standing behind me, Rodney next to him. It was some sort of event, and some essays were discussed (guess that's what you get as an English Major). Rodney had some ideas but according to the lecturer, he used the wrong tense. He argued why he used the right one (typical Rodney), but he was told to shut up. The lecturer ask another person in the room, who gave the right solution. "That's right, and not what you tell me, Rodney" he told Rodney. Sheppard and I began to laugh (because I was Mil. I was on Sheppard's side), suddenly Rodney became furious, he attacked me and threw to the ground. I looked at John, he was still laughing, and I told Rodney, "Sorry, but that's a once in a lifetime moment" (seeing the great Dr Rodney McKay failing at something). He got off me, collapsed, everyone stopped laughing. He was put on a table, Dr Beckett showed up, and the last thing I saw was the Germany badge on my jacket.
                    This heart was like a tardis
                    I went and lost the key in a fight

Facebook | Twitter | Livejournal | Last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Mealla McAllister View Post
                      I seemed to be a member of the Military staff on Atlantis, and Sheppard was standing behind me, Rodney next to him. It was some sort of event, and some essays were discussed (guess that's what you get as an English Major). Rodney had some ideas but according to the lecturer, he used the wrong tense. He argued why he used the right one (typical Rodney), but he was told to shut up. The lecturer ask another person in the room, who gave the right solution. "That's right, and not what you tell me, Rodney" he told Rodney. Sheppard and I began to laugh (because I was Mil. I was on Sheppard's side), suddenly Rodney became furious, he attacked me and threw to the ground. I looked at John, he was still laughing, and I told Rodney, "Sorry, but that's a once in a lifetime moment" (seeing the great Dr Rodney McKay failing at something). He got off me, collapsed, everyone stopped laughing. He was put on a table, Dr Beckett showed up, and the last thing I saw was the Germany badge on my jacket.
                      (Well, at least up until Rodney collapsed, that is...)
                      sigpic
                      ~the guitarists~

Comment

Well, I'd like to have a dream like that about Atlantis once... Imagine being able to actually *remember* the city of the ancients xD wouldn't that be totally awesome!
                        I know, I wish I did, too! I mean, I'm sure I've had dreams like that, but I never really remember them!

Comment

okay this was just too funny not to write down.

i dreamt that i was part of an SG team off world and we were accompanying SG1. after what appeared to be a small skirmish, we head back to the SGC and it's there i learn that Samantha Carter has married... Homer Simpson?

After this stunning revelation, i go to the Simpson household and find Homer writing a letter using letters he's cutting and pasting from some children's book. The letter says something along the lines of "I Married Sam because we both ... but she's not in it till the end, it was only temporary... so after a brief probe, i can now finally say that Sam is going to go and be with her true love...." and at that point the Fox Executives from Futurama's (Bender's Big Score) come in and "Silence" Homer with the "eerie" alien music that you hear on the Simpson's halloween specials

I woke up laughing my ass off.

Comment

I dreamed i was my own character in my SG-A fan-fic and i was going on atlantis mission with the team. now these things are a nighty thing for me. i'm not complaining, i get to see wraith
                            sigpic

Comment

i had a dream where i was talking with Carter, i just can't remember what we said. and that is really annoying me!!!

Comment

Actually had a dream with RDA in it last night. I was attending a fan screening of the third SG1 movie and he was there. Luck would have it. The only free seat was next to me. Though unforuntly I woke up before I could see the movie though!!!
                                MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                                MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                                POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                                CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                                GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                                VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                                FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X