No announcement yet.

Stargate Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think my most amusing was last night. The wraith had hi-jacked the Daedalus, and knocked everybody out except me. Thinking quick, I then passed around cans of strong cider somehow smuggled on board. Then I managed to somehow start playing Wumpscut and Rammstein. Party with the wraith, oh yeah I remember Todd and me doing the limbo, with Michael being the first to pass out.

Comment

I dreamed with Stargate at least 5 times (which I remember). one of the Dreams, I turned into a fan fiction series http://www.stargate-alteran.net .

I stopped making new episodes some time ago, but have the drafts for at least 10 more... will find the time to finish them by the end of the year (I hope).

Comment

Two of the most realistic dreams I've ever had were Stargate related(though I've had way more than that), one where me and Jack were looking for Daniel(this was after he had ascended, so I don't know why we were looking for him) but we were on this white sandy beach with this big white rocked mountain, and we saw him on the mountain. He was walking down and he was injured and we had to go get him and help him back to SGC. The second was about Sheppard, and he was asleep in my bed. XD XD. I remember he was in full on gear, with his vest and his P-90 still strapped on, but he was snoozing away in my bed. It was sooooo cool! =P

Comment

I had a dream once that Michale captured me.....it was kinda scarry lol, and also another dream about him, but he was in human form and he was protecting me from a Wraith......yeah, I know, I have weird dreams lol
          Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate Atlantis Girl View Post
            I had a dream once that Michale captured me.....it was kinda scarry lol, and also another dream about him, but he was in human form and he was protecting me from a Wraith......yeah, I know, I have weird dreams lol
            I think you like him !

I was Platschu, the platypus goa'uld's first prime.... Ford was wearing a cap that looked like a platty (platypus) !.... He was sitting on his throne evilly stroking a platypus ! We conquered the Kingdom of Australia... aka blew it to pieces ... The he Daniel and Cameron met... oh, and my phisio... wow... limited gene pool !
            But this is due to a discussion.... he is the platypus Goa'uld and I'm his first prime ... the odd part was when Walter was in a tutu !

Comment

PS... I served my lord well
              But the foot massage request was odd ... poor Siler ! We captured him and made him do it

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post
                I think you like him !

I was Platschu, the platypus goa'uld's first prime.... Ford was wearing a cap that looked like a platty (platypus) !.... He was sitting on his throne evilly stroking a platypus ! We conquered the Kingdom of Australia... aka blew it to pieces ... The he Daniel and Cameron met... oh, and my phisio... wow... limited gene pool !
                But this is due to a discussion.... he is the platypus Goa'uld and I'm his first prime ... the odd part was when Walter was in a tutu !
                I do not like him! Just because I dream about him a lot doesn't mean I like him!......that came out wrong....
                Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

I know what you mean !
                  I dream about random people, but it doesn't mean I like them ...
                  I have random, random dreams !!!
                  They used to be worse !

Comment

I know what you mean !
                    I dream about random people, but it doesn't mean I like them ...
                    I have random, random dreams !!!
                    They used to be worse !
                    lol

Comment

I swear there was a thread like this before !

I made a comic called "The Legend of Sil" or just "Sil" or no title () based on SG.. loosely ... and I used to dream about it all the time....
                      EDIT: Quite a few actually, but stuff them ! This one's better !

Comment

I swear there was a thread like this before !

I made a comic called "The Legend of Sil" or just "Sil" or no title () based on SG.. loosely ... and I used to dream about it all the time....
                        EDIT: Quite a few actually, but stuff them ! This one's better !
                        lol

Cool!!!

Comment

(By the way, I meant this thread's better )
                          Walter.... Often Walter ! And zombie apocalypses ... entirely due to 200 ! I don't like horrors ...but these dreams are so funny !!!

Comment

lol, cool

lol, that must have been a fun dream

Comment

Walter in a tutu was better ... Poor Walter
                              and Siler's expression during the foot-rub !!!!

Comment

lol, Walter in a tutu, I would pay to see that lol

Comment

Working...
                                X