Stargate Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!
    He was serious when dialling, but I saw him pirouetting on our ship in the background !!! Lord Platschu was like: ... Walter ;D!

Comment

Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Well, Vala's always good in dreams
        She hunted down the holy grail
        It was ...... a fluffy bunny
        ..but this one was a day dream ... Clearly Monty Python, too !

Comment

In a dream that I said I had, (where me and a bunch of people were lost and Sheppard was trying to get us out) he was trying to build an airplane so we could all get out. The thing was, is that he was building it out of toys on the ground lol
          Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

!!!
            Zelenka tried pot *daydream *

Comment

For Zelenka that's very odd lol

Comment

Not really !
                Episode were he is painted by the children !

Comment

I've had two stargate dreams and in both of them Ronon gave me his gun.First everyone remember Ford,right?The guy who was before Ronon.I saw that he infected Keller and I had to shoot her.Then I saw I had to shoot the Wraith.
                  "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I've had quite a few over the years. Especially when I marathon seasons for...research purposes The only one that comes to mind at the moment, though, was the latest one I had. It was a mix of SGU's Time, and the partner Sanctuary, V, and Supernatural episodes. I suspect it was the fault of watching too many science fiction shows before bed.

Comment

no
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I had one dream with Teal'c in it. I don't remember much, but I think either Col. O'Neill or Gen. Hammond was there too.

Comment

I had a dream last night with Carson in it, I don't really remember that much detail, but he was at my house and it was my birthday and we were having a birthday party.....it was pretty cool.

Comment

I had one last night - it was about Steve the Wraith. And I'm telling you, it was VERY weird dream. I just can't not think about him. I don't know why.

Comment

I sort of had one last night about wasn't completely about Stargate any way Sheppard, and Helen Magnus from Sanctuary were in it. And a doctor thought he was giving me shot against the flu but was really injecting me with nanites.

Comment

Me and hybrid Michael skateboarding round Altantis, oh yeah

Comment

Working...
                                X