No announcement yet.

Stargate Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a pretty strange one today. There's this comedy show on German TV, Dennis & Jesko, and I dreamt that they did an excellent and funny parody of Stargate SG-1.
    SG-1 was sitting on the Stargate like Team Sheppard did in season five of SGA, and Carter has been replaced by the one who plays her character on "Wormhole Xtreme!".
    This heart was like a tardis
    I went and lost the key in a fight

Facebook | Twitter | Livejournal | Last.fm

Comment

I had a dream a while ago, where in the woods, next to my house there was like this Stargate thing (it wasn't really a Stargate, it was more like a little space between a rock ) and I went through it and came out into a paralel universe......then, when I wanted to get back, I had to swim under the lake, and into another Stargate thing (rock space ), but these people wouldn't let me............yea, it was weird.........kinda cool though......but weird.........
      Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

I had a dream quite some time ago, about SGA... John and his team came to a beautiful planet inhabited by wraith. The wraith living there were good, they didn't feed on humans (don't ask me what they did instead!). But suddenly it all changed - the entire scene flickered like in static and for one split second everything turned dark. The beautiful planet was really a wasteland and the wraith were evil.
        Teyla turned into some kind of monster (she looked like the ghost of a wraith, she didn't have any legs but she had the same skin as a wraith) and John and the others ran through the Stargate...
        I don't know what happend to Teyla, because then I woke up

*long post*

Comment

I had a dream last night that I was going to watch SG1 with Jack O'Neill
          Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

I had a dream last night where Gary Jones (Walter) came to my house for an interview!!

Comment

Have you ever had a dream about Stargate? lol

Team Ronan

Comment

Actually I have and it was a very strange one if I admit. It was that I was at school and they came and took me out of school, it involved my friends as well. Only turned out we were serving Ba'al and very evil!

I woke up and I was like "What the hell?"

Comment

no
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I had my first stargate dream last night. Was quite a quick one - Sam hugged me and said "You've been so helpful over the years, Thor." Apparently I was Thor but I looked human. LOL
                    Best dream ever! First ever dream of Sam Carter too
                    sigpic

Comment

I had a dream Last night about I was walking through the woods being protected by Ronon Teyla and Sheppard I dont remember seeing Rodney but I heard him lol then I woke up by a wet lick by my dog ewww! lol still love her though

Team Ronan

Comment

does it count if I have day dreams of Sheppy and Cam?
                        sigpic

Comment

In January of this year, I had many Stargate dreams, and they were about Teal'c.

1. I dreamed that Teal'c was standing in front of me, and he pulled out his simbiote and started teasing me with it. I was afraid, and very uncomfortable, but he enjoyed his joke, laughing all the while.

2. I dreamed that Teal'c had a motor home, and he had a German Shepherd dog. I was lying on the couch in his home, and I had no shoes on, and his dog was licking my feet, and I was laughing, and so was Teal'c.

3. I dreamed that I saw Teal'c marching with Apofis's Serpent Guard, and he was leading them.

4. I dreamed that Teal'c was First Prime of Appofis, and he captured me, and shoved me into a dark and lonely cell, immediately slamming the door shut.

5. I dreamed that for fear of his revealing everything he knew about the SGC, General Hammond had Teal'c killed. I cried, because I didn't get to say good-bye to him.

6. My last dream was that somehow, Teal'c's tattoo had been removed, but some felt he should have kept the mark. Teal'c answered them by stating, "I am free, and I will no longer wear the mark of a slave."

I was amazed by all of these dreams. A couple of months later, I dreamed that I was trying to decide what planet I wanted to visit using the stargate. After that I have not had any more Stargate dreams.

Comment

you must embrace those dreams for the Wraiths command it

Comment

Here are mine that I remember:

One dream I had (and believe me it was strange!) was with SG1. Don't remember which characters. But the dream took place in a circus! I don't even remember when I last went to one. Actually it was more like a circus tent.
                              I believe a stargate was in there. We were going in for some reason and we hid either for cover or something else under a table. It was totally strange.

I had another one one time: this time I got to go through the gate! But on the other side there were these aliens that I think were green. I was fighting along side with SG1.

I've had other dreams with a building and some of the characters from either SG1 or SGA. They were confusing!

Also had a dream with Atlantis (I was in it), but it was too confusing.
                              O, another one with Atlantis was in space. I had a talking ship on board on one of the piers.

Then I had a dream with a mixture of shows, well two. I saw the stargate then I saw the TARDIS from Doctor Who!

I tell you... I get the strangest dreams! But I do enjoy the dreams of Stargate.
                              There is always one.

Comment

Stargate dreams...

I haven't had any recently.
                                But I did have one after I started to write a piece of Fan Fiction.

I was flying a F302.

ttyl
                                Starfist
                                "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                                Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                                Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                                Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                                I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                                To thy own self... Be true
                                May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Working...
                                X