No announcement yet.

Stargate Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a dream that Chavez (Lou Diamond Phillips in Young Guns) was on the ship in SGU and he was doing kung fu in a halodeck type place. It was very strange.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
      How do we know this isnt a dream and when we go to sleep thats real life???? one can only hope.
      Well, if this is a dream then it's a really good one, most of the time. And real life is pretty whacked up.

Comment

Heyyyyy, a dream thread. Cool...

Anyway. First part:

Wish I could remember more of it, but I think I'd been reading too much about season five of Atlantis, which I haven't actually seen yet. I was down on a planet with Ronan, Keller, and some random character I didn't actually recognise. We were in among some (standard!) ruins, and there was some kind of village in the distance, when the Wraith arrived. People started fleeing up the road from the village, and we were trying to get away when I fell or something and duffed up my ankle.

Then it changed and we were all up in a ship, but not a nice, shiny Stargate-type ship, more of a giant version of Serenity, a bit battered looking, with brown rusty looking walls. It wasn't very well stocked, to the extent that there was no infirmary as such, so Beckett (what was he doing there? He doesn't overlap with Keller! Oh well...) had larger quarters, with a wee bed in the corner for patients. The whole place was pretty gloomy, but I really wasn't caring all that much, having Carson Beckett sort my ankle and generally fuss over me...

Then I woke up. Bother.

Comment

some days ago I dreamt that dr. Beckett cured my little cousin, which later became invisible for a while, so I called back Beckett, but he disappeared; then I told Zelenka what happened and he promised he would have solveed that problem. I suddenly woke up before the ending of that dream...
          sigpic
          Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

I had a dream I was married to a Nox Woman the other night. It was the first Stargate dream I have had that didn't involve blowing things up or killing bad guys.

Comment

I just had a dream last night that I was a member of SG1 and I was protecting the Rand Protectorate from the Wraith. Then Todd showed up and helped broker a truce. It was very, very strange considering I wasn't even in the Pegasus Galaxy.
              sigpic

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/brettsuddreth

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
                Well, if this is a dream then it's a really good one, most of the time. And real life is pretty whacked up.
                Real life is pretty whacked anyway up
                Last edited by Ukko; 18 April 2009, 01:33 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

I had a Stargate dream last night. I just can't remember what it is now.

Real life is pretty whacked anyway up

Very true.

Comment

So many people watch Stargate before bed.
                    Like me.

I rarely remember my dreams. Maybe tonight I'll have one I can share.
                    O'Neill: "Ah. Trees, trees and more trees! What a wonderfully green universe we live in, eh."

Season 3 Episode 8 - Demons

Comment

Originally posted by Alder View Post
                      Heyyyyy, a dream thread. Cool...

Anyway. First part:

Wish I could remember more of it, but I think I'd been reading too much about season five of Atlantis, which I haven't actually seen yet. I was down on a planet with Ronan, Keller, and some random character I didn't actually recognise. We were in among some (standard!) ruins, and there was some kind of village in the distance, when the Wraith arrived. People started fleeing up the road from the village, and we were trying to get away when I fell or something and duffed up my ankle.

Then it changed and we were all up in a ship, but not a nice, shiny Stargate-type ship, more of a giant version of Serenity, a bit battered looking, with brown rusty looking walls. It wasn't very well stocked, to the extent that there was no infirmary as such, so Beckett (what was he doing there? He doesn't overlap with Keller! Oh well...) had larger quarters, with a wee bed in the corner for patients. The whole place was pretty gloomy, but I really wasn't caring all that much, having Carson Beckett sort my ankle and generally fuss over me...

Then I woke up. Bother.
                      Waking up is always the worst part
                      sigpic

Comment

Waking up is always the worst part
                        Unless you were dying in that dream. I had another one. This time Aunbis killed me. And oddly, Sheppard was with me and died too.

Comment

I had one last night
                          I went into work and then people started asking me about why im not working on sorting out the installation of the new ZPM they brought.
                          werid thing they were sitting around with the cast of SG1 playing poker and then i fount out i was working in atlantis and it got destroyed because i couldnt raise the shields.

all quite disturbing

Comment

Ok, the reason for this post, is because I've had many different dreams about Stargate and I want to share as well as hear about others people's Stargate dreams.

I have several dreams where I'm on missions with SG1. But I remember one dream that I can't seem to forget.

SG1 was at this beach house. Teal'c was inside, reclining chair, all laid back and he was wearing blue swim shorts with palm trees on them, as well as a black shirt. Beside him on the couch was Ba'al, wearing an orange shirt with palm trees and black swim shorts(he was also in hand cuffs, lol).

Outside Jack was at the barbaque, with Sam hanging on his shoulder in a swim suit and Daniel was laying beside the pool on the ground with a dark blue fishing hat, a green shirt with palm trees and orange swim shorts.

I really don't know what triggered the dream, but I listen to hawaiian music, so something in my mind mixed it together. But it was so funny.

So, anyone have any Stargate dreams you'd like to share???
                            ...Destroyer of all...

Comment

i have probably had a million sg1 dreams i just dont remember them lol.
                              But the one dream i always seem to have (well variations of the same tpye of thing) is wen the show is just about to start its new season on tv. i have a dream where for some reason i miss the first episode of the season because im out or something and somehow my VCR didnt record it! Pure Paranoia i guess

heart

Comment

some days ago I dreamt I was sentenced to death by wraith life-sucking, but I was innocent...I was some kind of a rebel and I was proud to die as a hero... *gulp*
                                sigpic
                                Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

Working...
                                X