No announcement yet.

Stargate Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay, i just woke up. i had this strange dream, Nirrti had caught me and put me in a small cage in a room, and when i looked around i could see a couch, and on it sat RDA, this time he must've been MacGyver because Pete Thornton sat next to him. And RDA had this red suit, it looked very new. And I said: Nice suit... And he said: Thank you.
    Then I woke up.

I must say that in that dream it felt like I was O'Neill, like when I said 'Nice suit', i said it with sarcasm, you know just like O'Neill always does. hehe

In dreams, everything's possible!

Comment

Originally posted by Óðinn View Post
      okay, i just woke up. i had this strange dream, Nirrti had caught me and put me in a small cage in a room, and when i looked around i could see a couch, and on it sat RDA, this time he must've been MacGyver because Pete Thornton sat next to him. And RDA had this red suit, it looked very new. And I said: Nice suit... And he said: Thank you.
      Then I woke up.

I must say that in that dream it felt like I was O'Neill, like when I said 'Nice suit', i said it with sarcasm, you know just like O'Neill always does. hehe

In dreams, everything's possible!
      your right, that is strange and cool all at the same time

Comment

So, I'm sure I'm not the only one who's had a Stargate dream before......I've had a couple.
        I had a dream once where me and a buch of other people were lost in this big store like place, and John Sheppard had to guide us all out.
        Did you ever have a Stargate dream?
        Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

i had one recently where i was hanging out with Joe Flanigan. i don't remember the specifics.
          if you see a light at the end of the tunnel, it's just a photon torpedo.

Comment

I dreamt I was Sam's next door neighbour, and we would get together once a week and cook exotic dishes that she got from planets she visited. So I guess I must have been privy to the Stargate program somehow, It was a fun dream

Comment

I've had one where I was off-world in the pegasus galaxy wearing a stargate atlantis shirt with the atlantis address on it and i use it to dial atlantis to get my team back and run from the wraith!

Comment

I had a dream many years ago...but I can barely remember. It involved a Stargate, and Sheppard but thats all I can remember....

Comment

I had a dream about season 9 sg1, but it was weird... read for yourself:

I was driving and I went to this suburban square field kind of thing.. like a park but surrounded by a wooden fence on one side with like sawdust on the ground... and season 9 SG1 w/o Teal'c were in another car also at the field (mitchell was driving lol) and there were vending machines, but instead of the food being dispersed into the thing at the bottom, they just appeared lying on the ground... weird huh?

I've also had various dreams working with Carter on some project lol.

Comment

Yes, Quite frequently actually. On my Stargate Wiki userpage, I actually have a bunch of them written down here.

I just counted them for the first time and I have just about 100 listed... over the course of the past couple of years.
                    Last edited by Anubis10545; 18 November 2009, 09:08 PM.

Anubis 10545 on Stargate Wiki - A database for all Stargate knowledge.

Comment

I've had one, I can only remember that Carter and Jack not sure if anyone else was?
                      sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

i had one last night where i was telling jamil walker smith that he was going to act in SGU about 3 years ago and he wouldnt believe me

Comment

I had a dream recently.. was a Goauld and torturing somone using the hand device...

Comment

I've had a dream and I was a member of the SGC. Everything seemed to make sense. Until I woke up!
                            Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                            The Strongest Will Survive!
                            I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper 1 View Post
                              I've had one where I was off-world in the pegasus galaxy wearing a stargate atlantis shirt with the atlantis address on it and i use it to dial atlantis to get my team back and run from the wraith!
                              sounds like my dream except i was wearing a traditional SG-1 uniform complete with p90 and all and we were on the run from the Ori. oh and Jack O'Neill was still Leader of SG-1.

Comment

I had a dream the other night, where the Wraith found Earth and took everyone to thier hive ship, and made us Wraith worshipers.....yeah, it was really weird.....
                                Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Working...
                                X