This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
    Thanks, sir! You must have the greatest job on earth!

Would love to ask you anything at a convention, but unless you're coming to Jersey, that just ain't gonna happen.

Totally self-indulgent question: Can you somehow convince TPTB that we REALLYREALLYREALLY need a bare-chested (unmasked) Wraith fight scene, a la a good ol' kung fu style movie? (it's for scientific research only...ya know...just to see if they really are green all over... )

das
    it probably is, isn't it!! I mean getting paid to beat people up! WOW! My brother would so totally love that job!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
      it probably is, isn't it!! I mean getting paid to beat people up! WOW! My brother would so totally love that job!
      I think the idea is not to beat people up, but just to make it look like you are

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
        I think the idea is not to beat people up, but just to make it look like you are
        Damn! My brother wouldn't like that job then, though it worth mentioning that he always picks me up and throws me on the sofa with stunt moves! How he manages to pick me up i have no idea! I mean i'm 12st and he's around about 9st - he's a skinny runt naturally. He's eats like a pig and doesn't gain any weight but if i eat ONE FREAKING chocolate bar, its goes to my flippin' hips...

...oops! sorry for the rant, bam bam!!
        sigpic

Comment

Damn! My brother wouldn't like that job then, though it worth mentioning that he always picks me up and throws me on the sofa with stunt moves! How he manages to pick me up i have no idea! I mean i'm 12st and he's around about 9st - he's a skinny runt naturally. He's eats like a pig and doesn't gain any weight but if i eat ONE FREAKING chocolate bar, its goes to my flippin' hips...

...oops! sorry for the rant, bam bam!!
          It probably has to do with male muscle mass. It's the same reason why men lose weight quicker than women; we are fighting our natural propensity to hold on to fat, while men have more muscle and drop the fat quicker. It's not fair, but it's just the way things are.
          Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post

I am the guy who has to say, "no we can't do that." from time to time. It dosn't happen too often on this show as the director/producers are quite knowledgeable on what is possible and what is not.
            I'm sure in the end they appreciate your professionalism. Do you think stunt performers & coordinators are unfairly seen as "hotdogs" by the public or do you think there is that element? I would guess a certain "daredevil" attitude must be necessary.

Comment

it probably is, isn't it!!
              Okay. I read this first part, and thought you were talking about my 'green all over' question...

das
              sigpic

Comment

hey BAMBAM,

I hope you can answer this question, but you have seen the forum? do you have a favorite thread you like to visit besides this one of course?
                sigpic
                May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Michael Caine once said that he refuses to do love scenes, because to do them properly as an actor, he'd have to "fall in love" with the woman he is acting with. He also said that he couldn't do it since he loves his wife. I know you are not an actor, but what is your opinion about this? If you were an actor, would you do love scenes?
                  Last edited by Arctic Goddess; 15 May 2008, 09:23 AM.

Comment

*runs in*

gahhhhhh i finsihed my college exams today!!!gahhhhhhhh!!!
                    big bad world here i come

anyone looking for a personal trainer or sports massage look me up!!

no Q today just the usual BAMBAM IS AWESOME malarky!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal View Post
                      *runs in*

anyone looking for a personal trainer or sports massage look me up!!

no Q today just the usual BAMBAM IS AWESOME malarky!!!!!!!
                      Congratulations on surviving college. Does your school help you find work afterward?

Comment

Thanks Arctic Goddess!!!!

yeah i have an interview tomorrow..a friend of my teachers is interested in incorporating martial arts into his gym so he wants to chat. but im no hurry...i just wanna chill for a month or so....

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal View Post
                          Congrats! I officially finished first year today (That is unless I failed some/all of my exams and have to return for the resits, but meh. Details. )

Comment

Joe Mallozzi said on his blog today that you were voted most flammable in your graduating year. Was he joking, or is there a story behind that?

Comment

I just saw that bit.
                              I didn't know you did the stunts for the fan promos as well as the show, Bambam!

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                                Congrats! I officially finished first year today (That is unless I failed some/all of my exams and have to return for the resits, but meh. Details. )
                                MEH...detail schmeetails!!!!!!!!!! congrats!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X