X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skydiver
    replied
    Since Bambam has moved onto other things, i'm going to lock this thread. We'll post the link to his twitter, which is where he's spending most of his time these days.

If he ever wants to come back and play in this thread again, just let any of the mods know and we'll happily unlock it.

James Bamford ( Aka 2Bam,BamBam) Twitter account :James Bamford at Twitter
    Last edited by Skydiver; 11 June 2011, 05:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• imwebgurl
    replied
    Hey, thanks for dropping by...Thoroughly enjoyed The Hunt. Great mix of action, character development, shippiness, humour & VFX. Gorgeous location too.

When you're designing exterior ratchet scenes do you use the forest location as is or bring in extra vegetation so there's minimal impact on the environment and how many times did you ratchet the guys? I bet they loved every minute of it!!

Cheers, webgurl

Leave a comment:

• major davis
    replied
    Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
    Hey there buddy. Hope you are well.
    I'm doing really well actually. Still working on SGU Awareness (And SGMovies Campaign). Really want more Stargate, don't care what format (though Im dying for an SGU conclusion).

Speaking of SGU, I can't believe how good its gotten. Not that it was ever bad, but right now, I consider season 2 to be one of the best seasons in sci fi history.... like.. ever. My favorites so far are Pathogen, Malice, Hope, Twin Destinies and the Hunt. And the effects/stunt work/production value... is some of the best I've ever seen on TV.

By the way have you seen GCm4n's latest project. We're gonna be sending this to MGM. GCm4ns even gonna ordered a shimmery big poster and then mail it to MGM.

http://twitpic.com/4k2zof

Leave a comment:

• 2BAM
    replied
    Originally posted by major davis View Post
    BAMBAM. Oh how I've missed you. :'(
    Hey there buddy. Hope you are well.

Leave a comment:

• major davis
    replied
    Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
    It is what it is......and Hangover II looks like a ton of fun!!
    BAMBAM. Oh how I've missed you. :'(

Leave a comment:

• 2BAM
    replied
    Originally posted by MIZA View Post
    Hey BamBam how are you , i never got to say sorry about SGU it was a great show ,

hey Hangover II is coming out this summer looks really cool
    It is what it is......and Hangover II looks like a ton of fun!!

Leave a comment:

• MIZA
    replied
    Hey BamBam how are you , i never got to say sorry about SGU it was a great show ,

hey Hangover II is coming out this summer looks really cool

Leave a comment:

• 2BAM
    replied
    Wow!!! Haven't been around here for awhile......just thought I would pop by and check in....if we do ever do a SGU or other SG film, I promise to be back in for question time....until then....see you soon!!! London Film Comic Con!!! See you there!!!

Leave a comment:

• teknikal
    replied
    London Film and Comic Con - Earls Court 8-10th of July

Hollywood Stunt Show AWESOMENESS

Have to say Im a little bit excited about this!
    Last edited by teknikal; 16 March 2011, 11:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 2BAM
    replied
    Hi all.....I won't be around here for awhile....we start shooting "In the Name of the King 2" early tomorrow....I just won't have a spare moment. I may quickly pop into twitter from time to time, as it is fast on my phone. See you on the other side!!

JB

Leave a comment:

• imwebgurl
    replied
    Hello James...I loved Visitation very much...cried buckets

There weren't too many stunts in this episode but did you have to oversee the woodchopping scene with Tobias?? (btw, love Tobias...he rocks...he sooo looked like Joe Montana in that scene) ...if so how many takes and did they really chop a tree down or was the tree falling VFX?

Cheers, webgurl

Leave a comment:

• JosephGracey
    replied
    What do you prefer doing choreographing the stunts or doing them ?
    Last edited by JosephGracey; 20 November 2010, 01:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by caribsci View Post
    Don't know exactly where to post this but I need to ask.Did SGC ever visit the other planets in our solar system?I know they visired thousands in our galaxy but can someone tell me if there were any episodes that mentioned visits to Mars or any others?
    Not a question BamBam can answer as it isn't related to his work ...but if you begin a new thread in this section ,I'm sure you'll get responses.

Leave a comment:

• caribsci
    replied
    Don't know exactly where to post this but I need to ask.Did SGC ever visit the other planets in our solar system?I know they visired thousands in our galaxy but can someone tell me if there were any episodes that mentioned visits to Mars or any others?

Leave a comment:

• imwebgurl
    replied
    Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    This is not a question that Bambam can answer as this thread is about his work.

You might want to ask on this thread.
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...Thread/page209
    Sorry, was just thinking out loud...I do that sometimes..wasn't actually asking BamBam...but I will add the suggestion to that area 'cos it seems like after 2 years there should be #SGU emoticons

Cheers, webgurl

Leave a comment:

Working...
X