This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
    Hey Bambam, is that you I spied walking behind Kavan in the opening bit of the interview on the main page? I think someone was telling you all to shush
    Probably....somebody is always telling me to shush!

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
      Thanks for answering that. I've heard of some actors put in harm's way for the sake of 'realism', and it always makes me cringe a little to hear it.

Do you know stuntmen Marty Klebba (I've had similar on-line exchanges with him - only he still thinks I'm a dude...lol), or Kim Kahana (Had a 'crush' on him back when he was Chongo in Danger Island...on the Banana Splits Show. God, I'm old... )? Or don't they let you out of Canada??

das
      Yes, they let me out.......and yes I have heard of Mr. Kahana.....I believe, but could be wrong, but possibly Jason Momoa is related to him in some form.

Comment

Hey Babe!!
        I'm just getting ready for school.
        So no Q today.
        Hope your having a great day/night, can't remember which it is right now.

Comment

Has a stunt ever gone seriously wrong on the SGA set?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
            Yes, they let me out.......

and yes I have heard of Mr. Kahana.....I believe, but could be wrong, but possibly Jason Momoa is related to him in some form.
            Ah - that would be coolness, indeed! If I ever meet Jason (which I highly doubt), it will be the first thing I ask him. Marty Klebba is the little guy in Pirates of the Caribbean - he shared with us some of the difficulties that come along with his size in this line of work, but also how much he enjoyed doing it.

Thanks so much for your time. Appreciate it!

das
            sigpic

Comment

I don't use anything normally. I think that it is important to allow your body to tell you when it is injured. If I really can't function because I can't move properly, I will take Advil.....that's it. That is the only pain medicine that I will suggest to others as well. But, on a regular basis, I don't believe in it, or any other man made synthetic drugs.
              Thanks so much for answering! I wonder, do you approve of using more "natural" methods of pain relief, such as massage or accupressure/puncture? I have seen some great results amongst friends who have used these therapies to help with chronic back and hip pain.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                Thanks so much for answering! I wonder, do you approve of using more "natural" methods of pain relief, such as massage or accupressure/puncture? I have seen some great results amongst friends who have used these therapies to help with chronic back and hip pain.
                im a massage therapist - holistic and sports (well hopefully exams are this week!) and i have seen great results too....and have felt them ..

hey bambam!!!!!

Comment

I think so..........And she says greetings back to you.
                  WOOHOO...I hoipe so....I love seeing her beat up all the guys....um i mean show them interesting fighting techiques....while beating the crap outta them

Oh and did anyone ever tell you how great you are
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    WOOHOO...I hoipe so....I love seeing her beat up all the guys....um i mean show them interesting fighting techiques....while beating the crap outta them

Oh and did anyone ever tell you how great you are
                    Indeed. He is so bright, his mother calls him son.

Sorry, couldn't help myself. I love joking with Bam Bam. He's such a good sport about it.

Meanwhile, back at Bridge Studios, a question: Are there any perks with working for a television studio that you wouldn't get in a regular 9 to 5 job?
                    Last edited by Arctic Goddess; 06 May 2008, 06:39 PM.
                    Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

great question Wraithworshipper?

hey BAMBAM,

My question is has anyone ever felt uncomfortable doing a stunt ?
                      sigpic
                      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

great question Wraithworshipper?

hey BAMBAM,

My question is has anyone ever felt uncomfortable doing a stunt on set ?, i hope that question is not too odd

thanks
                        Last edited by MIZA; 08 May 2008, 08:53 PM.
                        sigpic
                        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                          Indeed. He is so bright, his mother calls him son.

Sorry, couldn't help myself. I love joking with Bam Bam. He's such a good sport about it.
                          Really,how interesting

sorry i love smileys too much
                          sigpic

Comment

Hello Mr Bamford

At First Thank you for your answers. But I have a Question about the New Season. I know that New Member on the Set of SGA and I ask myself if it´s easy to make Stunds with the Old guy´s of the Crew or with the new members. And what is with the Wraith? See we new Wraith or no and do you play also a Wraith in this Season?

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
                              Has a stunt ever gone seriously wrong on the SGA set?
                              Of course.....nobody is perfect, but nothing has gone seriously wrong, no. You would have heard about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                                I use a "team" of deep tissue massage therapists, chiropractors, Dr.of TCM.....so....ya to all that!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X