This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redhooks View Post
    The creator of Jeremiah, J. Michael Straczynski filmed a Babylon 5 direct-to-DVD movie in Vancouver last November. I know there wasn't many stunts in it, but were you involved in that project at all?
    I was not available and was not involved.

Comment

Hi Bam Bam:

Nice to see you on line and alive and well, especially at this time of night. Thanks for the information re: Jason.

Have a great day at work tomorrow.

Patricia
      Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
        Oooooh I like the new tattoo BamBam!

Looking good!
        Thanx.

Comment

Originally posted by akren View Post
          Congrats on the new tatt, Bambam, looks good!!

On a show-related note; I was wondering how RL will work in fight scenes once she reaches her 2 or 3rd trimester of her pregancy (congrats on the expecting baby Rachael, hope it is healthy - I am sure it will be just as beautiful as it parents! ); & how this may effect her more phsyically-demanding scences as S4 progresses?
          That is not for anybody else to worry about except me......and I am taking the best care of her on set as is the whole crew. Rachel is not asked to perform anything out of the ordinary for a pregnant woman......and if she is asked.....I answer for her.....NO!

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
            Love the new tat Bambam! What type of weapon is it?
            Ummm.......a sword?

Comment

since you are here (yay!) you can possibly answer another question....

is Teyla going to be in the season finale? I know that you guys did her scenes out of order and all for most of the season, I'm just hoping that if there is a S5 can we go back to the same Teyla as S1 & S2? (namely the sparring ready version I mean?)

it is good to hear a good confirmation on Rachel (I have five nephews right now[oldest just turned 13] and a nice on the way) let me just say that my family and myself have her and all of the cast & crew in our prayers! (and yes that means you too 2Bam)

If you see Rachel let her know too please... if you gfet the chance

much love!

~Teyilia
              Teyla's little kitty stuck in this reality(darnit I wanna go home!)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
                ^^ I'd like to know as well?! At first glance it looks like a chinese dao--it looks short . But if I'm depending on the lenght the japanese tanto fits the bill too. But the edge of the blade is a bit off. Looking deeper, the edge seems more fitting of the japanese style, like the hira zukuri. But the art with the markings at the blade (with a closer look and diagnosis) makes me think that it falls into the shinogi-zukuri style, paticularly the kissaki---which would make it a Katana. But that could be art affect.

If it is a Katana, what kind of blade did you have in mind? Just my own added bit of curiosity.

By the way it's a wicked piece of artwork. I love the handle a lot, it's uber hot.
                You can thank my tatoo artist for that.....he spent alot of time in Japan creating original skin art for original people.....and he didn't get any of his fingers chopped off!! Yes it's a Katana.......it's actually too short for a proper blade which makes it more of a well.......let's just say it's not a tanto....and leave it at that.....k?

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                  So.......can you disclose whether you have gotten to work with Paul for anything on the Kindred? And how does it feel for him to be back?

Hmmm, thats pretty mean asking only about Paul in your thread....so....

How much did that tat hurt?
                  I just worked with Paulie today actually......he's just fine and it's fantastic having him back of course. We have alot of fun with each other.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                    Have you done any work with Kavan recently? There's been a few pics of him in JM's blog.
                    Yes, he has been around a fair amount.....Just saw him last week....he is a new father as well!

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
                      You can thank my tatoo artist for that.....he spent alot of time in Japan creating original skin art for original people.....and he didn't get any of his fingers chopped off!! Yes it's a Katana.......it's actually too short for a proper blade which makes it more of a well.......let's just say it's not a tanto....and leave it at that.....k?
                      I've never had a tattoo, so this is probably a really dumb question... Why did you want the tattoo?
                      Is that your first tat?
                      Last edited by Arctic Goddess; 13 August 2007, 11:10 PM.
                      Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

this has GOT to be the TV Star Baby Boom!... or am I wrong?

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by simona View Post
                          Don't worry, you didn't spell it wrong and btw in Italian it's Roma and Firenze.
                          You could come here in Sardegna whenever you want, it's not mutch expensive and we have a lot of beautiful beaches and mountains and places to go and see and, if you ever decide to come, I can suggest you the hotspots if you want.

Back on topic now, I see your new tatoo in the pic that posted Joe Malozzi in his blog and I wonder... did it hurt a lot to do a tatoo in the arm?
                          I know, stupid question, but I really don't know what to ask you that you didn't answer already and since I have already one tatoo in the wrist that didn't hurt at all when I did it and I want to do other two one in the shoulder and one in the arm so thet's my question.

Simona
                          On the wrist eh?? Cool.....any photos? And no, it didn't hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
                            Hi BamBam!

Can you tell me if you've worked (or seen) Torri lately?

If you see her, please give her our best.
                            Not seen her for awhile, but I will if I do.

Comment

oh one more thing

Could give/show this to Rachel, it is actually very true!(hey if Teyla were an Angel I'd have her as mine!) http://pics.livejournal.com/valanunthe/pic/00016b19 it was made with lots of love and both her(and her character) in mind

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                                Hi Bam Bam:

Thanks for the information about Charlie Horses. Someone told me that to avoid them, you need to consume more milk. But, I know that you are not consuming anything with milk in it, so obviously, you wouldn't agree. By the way, tofu milk takes some getting used to, but it's not that bad. I've been taking your suggestion and avoiding dairy products. Milk is in a lot of things!!!
                                What do you think causes charlie horses so I can try to avoid them a bit more?
                                Getting hit.

Comment

Working...
                                X