This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atlantis1 View Post
    I have been watching my dvds of Jeremiah. I noticed you did worked on the show. Martin Wood directed on the series. Did he put himself into scenes on that series like he has on the Stargate series?
    Yes, I was the stunt coordinator on the show for both seasons.....no, Martin did not make it into any episodes as far as I can remember. He did direct a couple though.

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
      She and the baby are very healthy and happy thank you very much for asking.
      Has she had the little one then?

Comment

Speaking of little ones, I hear that Jason Momoa is now a daddy. Please tell him congratulations. Was it a boy or girl?
        Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
          Speaking of little ones, I hear that Jason Momoa is now a daddy. Please tell him congratulations. Was it a boy or girl?
          Man, I hope there's a creche at Bridge Studios! Send him my congrats too

Comment

that partly answers my question hehe OK so! I like little kitt-- err... kids and am really concerned for little ones, mostly hers because I'm a cat that stays in Teylas sock drawer everynight!

anyhow glad to hear she is happy/healthy!!

Meow!

~Teyilia
            Teyla's little kitty

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis1 View Post
              I have been watching my dvds of Jeremiah. I noticed you did worked on the show. Martin Wood directed on the series. Did he put himself into scenes on that series like he has on the Stargate series?
              Yes, I was the stunt coordinator on the show for both seasons.....no, Martin did not make it into any episodes as far as I can remember. He did direct a couple though.
              The creator of Jeremiah, J. Michael Straczynski filmed a Babylon 5 direct-to-DVD movie in Vancouver last November. I know there wasn't many stunts in it, but were you involved in that project at all?
              Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

Since I don't know any other way to get this to Rachel, please give her my best wishes and congratulations! I'm sure her baby is beautiful. It's wonderful to read that she's fine and so is the baby.

Thanks, Bambam!

Will Rachel return in time for the season finale episode?
                Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 07 August 2007, 12:46 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Oooooh I like the new tattoo BamBam!

Looking good!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...A/DSC07884.jpg

Looking good!
                    AWESOME! I see more fodder for the thunk thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                      http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...A/DSC07884.jpg
                      Looking good!
                      Looking very good, Babe!
                      (Now I just need one or two more pics and we are on our way to a new sig... )

Comment

Congrats on the new tatt, Bambam, looks good!!

On a show-related note; I was wondering how RL will work in fight scenes once she reaches her 2 or 3rd trimester of her pregancy (congrats on the expecting baby Rachael, hope it is healthy - I am sure it will be just as beautiful as it parents! ); & how this may effect her more phsyically-demanding scences as S4 progresses?

Comment

Originally posted by akren View Post
                          On a show-related note; I was wondering how RL will work in fight scenes once she reaches her 2 or 3rd trimester of her pregancy (congrats on the expecting baby Rachael, hope it is healthy - I am sure it will be just as beautiful as it parents! ); & how this may effect her more phsyically-demanding scences as S4 progresses?
                          I think you missed a little something here buddy (note being tact is not my thing hehe) anyway BamBam says the above and we are assuming she had the little one already... which now begs the question... how long does Rachel have until she has to/wants to go back to work??

and btw I thought for a second that you got stabbed in the arm! it is very very nice! (my dream tattoo is a Pegasi horse with the Atlantis symbol on it! only thing is the place that it will fit best in on my BACK and not my arm as the thing is HUGE!)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                            I think you missed a little something here buddy (note being tact is not my thing hehe) anyway BamBam says the above and we are assuming she had the little one already...
                            The relevant bit here is that you are assuming... BamBam didn't say one way or the other.
                            sigpic

Comment

Love the new tat Bambam! What type of weapon is it?

Comment

^^ I'd like to know as well?! At first glance it looks like a chinese dao--it looks short . But if I'm depending on the lenght the japanese tanto fits the bill too. But the edge of the blade is a bit off. Looking deeper, the edge seems more fitting of the japanese style, like the hira zukuri. But the art with the markings at the blade (with a closer look and diagnosis) makes me think that it falls into the shinogi-zukuri style, paticularly the kissaki---which would make it a Katana. But that could be art affect.

If it is a Katana, what kind of blade did you have in mind? Just my own added bit of curiosity.

By the way it's a wicked piece of artwork. I love the handle a lot, it's uber hot.
                                Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Working...
                                X