X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    Hi BamBam, long time no see

one little question, has Rachel had the little one yet? if so or if not, she is in my prayers, and so is the little one! What I wouldn't give to meet her in person (I had tried though the convention tickets were a little out of my price range, if you count a cheapst one person three day ticket at $1,540.00) anyhow let her and everyone else know the kitty(me) is praying for all that they remian well! and yes that also includes you too BamBam!!!

Take care!

~Teyilia
    Teyla's little kitty
    Teyilia, why did you say in your LJ that you had already met her then and were cousins, and now you're saying you've never met her? Are you a sock?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
      Teyilia, why did you say in your LJ that you had already met her then and were cousins, and now you're saying you've never met her? Are you a sock?

gah! typo! I forgot that I met her at the Con in Chicago last year... didn't know she was expecting until this year seeing the tenth anniversay pics(I did go to that one only she wasn't there when I was)

darn typo! *stabs typo repeatedly* hehe

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
        She and the baby are very healthy and happy thank you very much for asking.
        BamBam, first time poster, never even lurked here before, but love Rachel's fighting scenes (and therefore, you).

There seems to be some confusion around the place:

Do you mean Rachel and her unborn baby are still fine? Or do you mean Rachel has given birth to her baby and both are fine?

If she's had her baby, then there are plenty of us who would like to wish her well.

Sel.

Comment

So.......can you disclose whether you have gotten to work with Paul for anything on the Kindred? And how does it feel for him to be back?

Hmmm, thats pretty mean asking only about Paul in your thread....so....

How much did that tat hurt?

sigpic
          www.savecarsonbeckett.com
          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Have you done any work with Kavan recently? There's been a few pics of him in JM's blog.

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
              Only Rome and Florence......I know I spelled it wrong....sorry. I wish I could come and see that for myself....what a fantastic photo.....lovin' it!!!
              Don't worry, you didn't spell it wrong and btw in Italian it's Roma and Firenze.
              You could come here in Sardegna whenever you want, it's not mutch expensive and we have a lot of beautiful beaches and mountains and places to go and see and, if you ever decide to come, I can suggest you the hotspots if you want.

Back on topic now, I see your new tatoo in the pic that posted Joe Malozzi in his blog and I wonder... did it hurt a lot to do a tatoo in the arm?
              I know, stupid question, but I really don't know what to ask you that you didn't answer already and since I have already one tatoo in the wrist that didn't hurt at all when I did it and I want to do other two one in the shoulder and one in the arm so thet's my question.

Simona
              Click me, help me grow!
              Spoiler:
              WEIR: I'm still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony
              MCKAY: Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried.
              SHEPPARD: I shot him. In the leg.
              MCKAY: I'm invulnerable.

Comment

Hi BamBam!

Can you tell me if you've worked (or seen) Torri lately?

If you see her, please give her our best.

Comment

Originally Posted by 2BAM
                  She and the baby are very healthy and happy thank you very much for asking.
                  hi first time posting in this thread i was hoping if you could please give Rachel my best wishes and congratulations.
                  its great to hear that she's fine and the baby is as well
                  Thanks Bambam

Comment

Hi Bam Bam:

Thanks for the information about Charlie Horses. Someone told me that to avoid them, you need to consume more milk. But, I know that you are not consuming anything with milk in it, so obviously, you wouldn't agree. By the way, tofu milk takes some getting used to, but it's not that bad. I've been taking your suggestion and avoiding dairy products. Milk is in a lot of things!!!
                    What do you think causes charlie horses so I can try to avoid them a bit more?
                    Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

I can't remember if you've answered this before, but why shouldn't you consume dairy products?

Comment

Hello BamBam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How excited should we be right now about s4???????

Is totally out of my head with squee enough do you think??????

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                          I can't remember if you've answered this before, but why shouldn't you consume dairy products?
                          I thought it was because it would take a long time for people to digest milk witch wasn't meant for them (cow milk was meant for cows, not for people)

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                            Has she had the little one then?
                            No, not as yet......the due date is October sometime I am told.......

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                              Speaking of little ones, I hear that Jason Momoa is now a daddy. Please tell him congratulations. Was it a boy or girl?
                              A little girl......I believe they have named her Lola.......beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                                that partly answers my question hehe OK so! I like little kitt-- err... kids and am really concerned for little ones, mostly hers because I'm a cat that stays in Teylas sock drawer everynight!

anyhow glad to hear she is happy/healthy!!

Meow!

~Teyilia
                                Teyla's little kitty
                                Well now.............that was just plain weird.

Comment

Working...
                                X