This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lets get those hugs comin in!!
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))
    its also not a hug with a high five
    *high five*

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal View Post
      lets get those hugs comin in!!
      (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))
      its also not a hug with a high five
      *high five*
      Just don't get the order mixed up or you'll end up slapping the other person in the forehead as you move in to hug them.

((((((HUGS)))))
      *high five*
      sigpic
      My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

well get that protective head gear on then!!!!
        *goes off to find sparring gear *
        (((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))))))))
        *high five*

Comment

Hi James, I went to the last con in Van and was just wondering if you were coming to this one?
          Music and Stargate
          sigpic
          Perfection

Comment

Hey James,
            I heard there was another windstorm and snow to add insult further, I hope that the whole Stargate crew is okay?! I know that Stanley Park took a beating...will this make Stanley Park less viable as a filming location? The clean up is supposed to take over a year I heard.....
            Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole.- The Wise Words of Dean Winchester

Comment

Hey BamBam!.. a Belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and The Cast and Crew!

Have Any idea what action scenes we have coming up in season 4?

Cheers

AB
              Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
              Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Hey James,

Hope you're having a good year so far....any chance that we'll be seeing you at the Gateworld Forum dinner again this March?
                Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole.- The Wise Words of Dean Winchester

Comment

Hi BAMBAM

I want to know if it is at all possible to get deleted scenes from the SG1 episodes?

I understand there is a lot of them and they also tend to be the more emotional and less action ones but sometimes us girls like a bit of interesting dialogue (not that the action isnt awesome too).

Thanks for the great work you do!!

Comment

yes bam bam im just wondering if there is a review or any info on the episode vengence at all as there seems to be nothing about the episode and i have been curious about this episode for a while
                    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Two questions for you, Bam Bam:

1) Do you know about the shrill lemmings and the back story to that?

2) When you are working with the actors and teaching them how to do battle with each other, do you ever just haul off and wack someone with one of those sticks? While watching "Sunday", it was interesting to watch the battle scene. I was thinking that it must be tempting to play, "wack the talent". Or, that could just be me <evil grin>.
                      Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

*runs in*

Hey BamBam!!!!

*runs out*

Comment

this is to say hope that everything is going well for you bam bam and hope that your having a jolly good time..

When doing the training for the fight scenes do you use the same extras in the scenes that require multiple persons or fights going on at the same time...

(sorry if ive already asked that)
                          I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Comment

Just wanted to say....

Happy Birthday!!

...to our fave stuntman!!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BAMBAM!!!

Comment

Happy Birthday BamBam!!

Comment

Working...
                                X