This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
    I was a SWAT looking guys all decked out in a hospital I think(I havent seen it) and I come around a corner with my gun, Blade hits me a couple of times and then throws me down the hall.
    So you played a human familiar (human who works with the Vampires) security guy in the research lab hidden in the slaughterhouse. No wonder why I didn't see you under all that gear and helmet! That is about 60-65 minutes into the pilot.
    Thanks for the answer!
    Spoiler:
    sigpic

Comment

That depends on what the stunt is.......we may require the use of a harness under the wardrobe......we may require the pants to have a stretchy crotch to kick easier in......any number of things....but in general.....yes...costumes need to be adjusted for action quite a bit of the time.
      Neat...yeah I spoke to one of the performers in one of the Cirque du Soleil shows last october and got a similar answer...except I don't think you'd wear rubber speedoes in your line of work lol
      Ever had any wardrobe malfunctions? just had to ask
      "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

We have a shooting hiatus from June 25 until July 15th.
        Hey Bam Bam:

Okay, you were right. I do notice a difference. I have more stamina and I can run up stairs where before, I used to huff and puff. But I'm also needing to go to bed earlier because I fall asleep otherwise. Will that change too? Oh, and I'm also getting more mosquito bites from being outside more.

What are your plans for the hiatus? Are you going on vacation somewhere? Painting the house? Fulfilling a long desired fantasy? What does one do for that period of time?

AG
        Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Dammit, I looked but I couldn't see you ANYWHERE! It went too fast!!! But I caught your name in the credits though (just, almost missed it)
          I really enjoyed the film. Got any other movies lined up or are you too busy with Atlantis?

Comment

hey bambam!!!!!!!

yup...thats it!!!!

hope everyone is doing awesome stuff and being awesome!!!

Comment

Thank you for the invite!! Yes, started my training at 11 years old in a mixed style of Karate including Shotokan and Shorin-Ji Kenpo. My Shihan also had his 3rd Dan in TKD so we had alot of Korean inflence in our kicking style. After a few years, an Eskrima mestre wandered into our dojo and began teaching classes as well so my Sensei incorporated some of the techniques into our format and style. Having had a very open minded teacher, I now have trained in several style froms around the world. This helps in the film industry as many different outlooks are needed for creativity to occur. 10 years old? I went as far as my 2nd Dan in formal training then stopped climbing that ladder and started working as a stuntman.........we didn't allow black belts to anyone under 16 for maturity reasons, and even then the belt given out was considered a Junior black belt. The reasons being were quite obvious.......put a ten year old up against a 18 year old and what will happen? The Junior black belts had to test again when they were 18 to get their actual black belts. A very traditional way of doing things but, I feel honoured to have gotten through where so many others didn't make it.
              Thanks BamBam for answering my question. If you ever wanna come to our taekwon-do club give me a bell. Heck, you could even take the lesson if you wanted to.

*has a fangirl moment and runs off squealing*
              sigpic

Comment

It is supposed to make you feel good......everyone....unless you are not healthy at all, is supposed to feel good when they exercise. Increase the amount...you will only feel better. Do things that are good for you more then you do the things that are not....that is my personal theory...and it works. I know you are from Aus land and you have been tricked into thinking milk is good for you along with the Brits and the Americans....but.....it takes about two hours to digest that glass of milk apparently.
                Do you ever watch LazyTown? Are you really Sportacus?

Cheers!
                Em
                Emerald
                ~ Ninja Squirrel ~ Attack Squirrel ~
                I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
                  Neat...yeah I spoke to one of the performers in one of the Cirque du Soleil shows last october and got a similar answer...except I don't think you'd wear rubber speedoes in your line of work lol
                  Ever had any wardrobe malfunctions? just had to ask
                  Once in awhile something tears or rips but generally wardrobe is very stunt friendly and well planned out in advance. Some stunts just trash the costume no matter what the plan was in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                    Hey Bam Bam:

Okay, you were right. I do notice a difference. I have more stamina and I can run up stairs where before, I used to huff and puff. But I'm also needing to go to bed earlier because I fall asleep otherwise. Will that change too? Oh, and I'm also getting more mosquito bites from being outside more.

What are your plans for the hiatus? Are you going on vacation somewhere? Painting the house? Fulfilling a long desired fantasy? What does one do for that period of time?

AG
                    I will be working, to start off with, a mini-series entitled "Tin Man" as a stunt performer myself. I may do a day or 2 on Battlestar Galactica or whatever else comes my way but.......I will be staying in town and training most of the time. One of my friends is preparing for his first full contact/kickboxing bout so I am going to spend some time sparring with him as well....................

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                      Dammit, I looked but I couldn't see you ANYWHERE! It went too fast!!! But I caught your name in the credits though (just, almost missed it)
                      I really enjoyed the film. Got any other movies lined up or are you too busy with Atlantis?
                      Sticking to Atlantis except for the hiatus......see other entries........I remain loyal to the show I am currently working on until it wraps for the season, or has a break.....otherwise I tend not to moonlight.

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal View Post
                        hey bambam!!!!!!!

yup...thats it!!!!

hope everyone is doing awesome stuff and being awesome!!!
                        They are!!!! Thank you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                          Thanks BamBam for answering my question. If you ever wanna come to our taekwon-do club give me a bell. Heck, you could even take the lesson if you wanted to.

*has a fangirl moment and runs off squealing*
                          It would be my pleasure.....where are you located?

Comment

Originally posted by Emerald01 View Post
                            Do you ever watch LazyTown? Are you really Sportacus?

Cheers!
                            Em
                            Never heard of it.........sorry............Sportacus??? Dunno what that is really............

Comment

Hi Bam Bam:

Are you doing any work for Sanctuary?

You are awesome answering all our questions and talking to us. Thanks for being so thoughtful.
                              Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

It would be my pleasure.....where are you located?
                                i'm actually in england!! So that's a bit of a way! But if your ever in England, go to the Shaftesbury Youth Club, (Located right next to Tranmere Rovers Football (Soccer to you Americans!!) Club) which is in Birkenhead, Wirral. We train every Monday and thursday night. Just give me a bell first. PM or Email me first ([email protected]) so you don't turn up unexpected feeling like an idiot!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X