No announcement yet.

Sen'il Worship/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seattle Police have captured Sen'il! She was trying to blow up an Boeing enginering lab that was doing work for the SGC. The Republic of Cascadia will turn her over to the NationStates United Nations to be tried as a violator of human rights.
    Support Cascadia!

Join United States Government Simulation!

Comment

Insanity runs like a plague through this thread. Could that be why my followers have not come to heap praises upon me for my latest column? A column which, I might remind you, took extra effort on my part to get published. Not only must I wade through heaps of insipid questions and absurd accusations, but now I must fight to get my profound work published.

I did not agree to this to be ignored. If you will not listen to me, I will make you listen. That is, I will make those of you who survive listen. Heed me now, fools, while you still have a chance. Already my plans are in action. They can easily be modified to include a lesson in courtesy.

Comment

To Puget sound recyt all

Apparently she's been sent back to the SGC

I have photos from last week's Scrabble Game

Just a Little Hint Sen'il if you're going to cheat at Scrabble by trading chips under the table with Goldie check first that there's no one under the table with a camera - say a certain dachsie ?

You know our beloved and generous tech sergeants do know about the cheating but they are prepared to indulge two older ladies of semi divine status !

Ignore the threats folks !

Sen'il is unhappy cos she lost the Scrabble game anyway!

By the way Sen'il is there any truth in the rumor your latest host is a PTB addicted to blogging who spends far too much time teasing the Snarky Wolves over on a certain bulletin board ? that would explain a lot?
        Keep the science in SciFi!

Comment

Sen'il and Goldie have escaped again. Sen'il has appearingly taken Megan McCormick, a traveller on the PBS travel show Globe Trekker, as a host. We believe that she is trying to infiltrate PBS. Does anyone have any reasons why she would do this?
          Support Cascadia!

Comment

Oh oh... Appearantly Sen'il has manged to convince one person to worship her in her new host...

Originally posted by Michael Goldbarth from Pilot Guides Forum
            Megan McCormick is more than the All-American blond bombshell girl next door; she’s the ALL-World blond bombshell girl next door! I could gaze at her beauty from now until the end of eternity!! Wow! Who could resist her unabashed enthusiasm for EVERYTHING? I can’t enough of her ebullience for the world. Let her take over the show. Forget the show; let Megan take over the planet! In case I haven’t made myself 150% clear; I’m totally gaga over her! The woman is a goddess!!! 8)

http://pilotguides.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=691#691
            Support Cascadia!

Comment

Sen'il--I'm really enjoying your columns. I'm so glad that the SGC and Gateworld are allowing you to do them. Now if you would give up this foolish attachment to Baal...

Comment

Originally posted by Puget Sound
                Sen'il and Goldie have escaped again. Sen'il has appearingly taken Megan McCormick, a traveller on the PBS travel show Globe Trekker, as a host. We believe that she is trying to infiltrate PBS. Does anyone have any reasons why she would do this?
                Cant be Sen'il - can she stoop to infesting a gushing blonde bimbo type which I take it Megan is ?

Goldie doesnt have to escape - she comes and goes as she pleases!

Visit Sassy Gate and read the back issues of our reports!

I believe Sen'il may be sneaking out by hiding in gym bags or possibly the garbage truck?

Unless Goldie took her shopping again?

I shudder to think of how many shop assistants have had to have a mindwipe after being confronted with a Gouald Queen and A Goullawk Queen carrying credit cards in their mouths? They both share an unfortunate taste for "bling" - gold chains large earrings gold satin cushions etc!
                Last edited by neith4; 11 August 2005, 06:55 PM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

We interrupt the usual banter and silliness for a serious message from Sassy and Goldie and ... is that Sen'il ... you're sitting on Goldie? Get off her now!Get your fangs away from my fingers! Now!

The Message

woof bark @$#%^squeak%^AAARGH@$%$ARGGLE BARK ##%^squeal &%$nyaknyak aaargh wofff woof bark nyak yakka argle ark #$#^shriek $%^#!!!!!! high pitching whistling @#%#$argle ARGLEARGH NYAK! Woof!

The translation

Which translates as Support Katrina Victims Donate to American Red Cross
                  or some other charity or all three of us will come and visit your place and you'll get to find out in person how wonderful it is to have us as house guests!

Donate! I beg you! if you value your sanity donate now!

A Message brought to you by Neith!

Comment

P.S. I strongly suspect Sen'il was coerced into making an appearance ... something about the way she kept squealing ... I may have to console her with a description of the late Games Night at SGC and her "generous" behaviour at that event?!

Comment

Apologies Lady Sen’il my own minions failed me and I have been unable to pay homage to your greatness for some time. I hope my presence and continued loyalty will provide you with some pleasure.
                      This is an appeal by evil in distress, please click here to help Bastet defeat her enemies - Stargate online wargame

Comment

She also beat Gen. Landry at the Games night in several events and without having to cheat !!! So she's got plenty to be happy about!

Mind you Gen. Landry foolishly offered to play Scrabble without checking they were playing a version that allows you to use words form alien languages and ancient Egyptian and ProtoIndoeuropean.

I refuse to describe the Strip Poker game!

I beleive the first prize for several games was a vial of authentic organic "purple stuff" - the concentrated version used for brainwashing and seducing worshippers and supplementing inadequate human perhormones not that watered down tretonin they're feeding Jaffa nowadays!

There was nearly a unseemly wrestling match for the last vial when Goldie there was one left over and threw it at the human players!

apparently some jaffa just dont feel as "manly" on tretonin and ...

the least said the better but Sen'il did have a good gloat at the spectacle!

Neith reporting

Comment

The NationStates United Nations has sent troops to the SGC demanding that Sen'il be turned over to them as a war crimial. Please obey the UN.
                          Support Cascadia!

Comment

Originally posted by Puget Sound
                            The NationStates United Nations has sent troops to the SGC demanding that Sen'il be turned over to them as a war crimial. Please obey the UN.
                            Stargate Command may be far too trusting, but they are not yet stupid enough to hand over their most valuable asset to an imaginary organization.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Bastet
                              Apologies Lady Sen’il my own minions failed me and I have been unable to pay homage to your greatness for some time. I hope my presence and continued loyalty will provide you with some pleasure.
                              Your apology is accepted, Lady Bastet. It is reassuring to know that not all who post on this thread are insane.

Comment

Dear Sen'il on the subject of insanity do you have any opinions on ebay and why humans prefer to buy giant flower paintings - our human scribe is actually driving us insane ! AND ITS SUPPOSE TO BE US ANNOYING HER ! every couple of days she forlornly logs on to ebay on check on her painting and then her brain shuts down and she whimpers ... and darn it it shouldnt be this easy for us to take over the keyboard ... its nooo fun!

P.S. how are you going with your campaign to brainwash "Hankie" ?

has he returned your jello privileges yet?

Sassy and Goldie

Comment

Working...
                                X