Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Win Tickets to Creation's Chicago Convention!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even after all this time, 100 days is still my favorite episode.

Comment

Cool! I went to this Con last year and it was a lot of fun I didn't have the finances to purchase tickets this year but free ones would certainly work with my budget

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I'd love to go to the convention! I'm only 4 hours away!

My favorite episode is "200."

Comment

I live exactly 20 minutes away from the Wyndam Hotel. I am 20 years old and I have been watching Stargate since the beginning. I am a HUGE fan. So is my mother, which is who I would be bringing. Please select me for the tickets. I have never won anything in my life and it would be amazing to go and do something exciting for once. Please pick me.

Comment

Total dream come true. I am just 4 hours away and I would cut all of my (law) classes for two days to go!

Comment

I've never tried entering a contest like this before, nor tried going to a convention. For a shot at this however, I'll give it a go! Besides, if I don't try...my wife will zat me in my sleep.

Comment

Stargate is the one thing that my teenage daughter and I share. I wanted to take her for her birthday, but wasn't able to. It would be SO great to be able to take her to this!

Comment

To win free tickets to the Stargate Convention would mean the world to me. I have been wanting to go for the last several years but have never been able to afford it. I live in central IL and would have no problem getting to Chicago to attend, and would enjoy every minute of it. My wife is also a Stargate fan and would jump at the chance to get to go.

I would love to meet the actors behind the show, as well as the fans that enjoy it as much as I do. Spending three days walking around a convention dedicated to SciFi would be a great change of pace from normal life.

My current job requires traveling to Chicago on occasion, and it would be great to get to go for fun instead of work for once.

Comment

I live close to Chicago. Me and my son would love to go to the convention.

"It's all done with magnets."

Comment

To me winning this pair of tickets would be the greatest this since slice bread. Ok, maybe not but I would love the chance to meet other dedicated fans. I do not know anyone in my area that loves Stargate the way I do. It would be wonderful to meet Micheal Shanks and Ben Browder. I have loved the show since inception and would indeed cherish the experience. BTW, my favorite episode is "The Fifth Race". Asgard's Rock

Comment

Excellent, I'm from the Chicago area myself!!!

Comment

I live in Minnesota so I could totally swing this!
                          Verdammt durch das Fleisch.
                          Gerettet durch das Blut.

Comment

Stargate FTW! I would die if I got these tickets!!!!

Comment

This would be awesome to go to. I just started watching SG-1 a few weeks ago and love it.

Comment

I live in the windy city... Me wanna go!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X