Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Win Tickets to Creation's Chicago Convention!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Count me in.

Comment

I'm a winner yay!....ok...well hopefully
      Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

I have never been to a convention before, but since this one is within a couple hours of me what a good one to go to for a first timer.
        Just my humble 18 year old conservative opinion.

Comment

This is awesome, a chance to win free tickets to The Chicago Convention!

Comment

i would love to meet ben browder and michael shanks =D

Comment

I'd definitely love to win the tickets, and I'm in the Chicago area.

Comment

I've a friend in Chicago I haven't seen in a while. I'd drag her to the con with me

Comment

I would love to go to this event !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  I have never ever been to a stargate convention , or really anykind of convention such as this . If i had a choice of any genre , show etc. This would be the one to go to.

The only thing i ever been to was a star trek enterprise wrap party, that was held here in my local city by the local upn afflt. No guest ,etc.
                  Just a buncha people sitting around a room watching the series finale.

Although the station did give away a few prizes , but i guess were really left over enterprise / xfiles stuff they had in a stock room somewhere.
                  But i mean like pencils, flyer posters , a few t-hirts etc/

it was fun dont get me wrong , but would never in a million years compare to0 me getting to go to this !

Thanks for just having the contest period , even if i dont win.

And they will not go to waste , even if i gotta drive to chicago from south carolina. They will not go to waste ~!!!!

ECHO28

Comment

Pick me!

I've never been to a convention, Chicago is as close as they ever come to the Detroit area. Free tickets would make the drive and hotel totally worth it!

I would bring my wife, she has turned into a feisty Stargate fan herself, and Chicago is a cool city to visit. Plus everyone they're bringing is great

Comment

I know i probally win a biggest fan contest , because even though ive got much love for the sg franchise , i have meet people who were more hardcore then me , but i would put myself right up there w/ the rest of em,

add this would be a trip of a lifetime . & an one me an my son would never forget

( he's who i'd take w/ me) he's 13 but a fan as well

ECHO28

Comment

I would LOVE to win these tickets for me and my 14 year old daughter. She actually got me into Stargate and has been bugging me to get tickets ever since she heard about the conventions. Especially the Chicago convention as we live only an hour away. I want to see her face and take pictures as she meets the people from the shows she can't stop talking about. Just the joy of seeing her meet them would make the trip worthwhile.

Comment

I dont think i could pick just 1 as my favorite . but heres a few

Children of the Gods ,Cure , Full cirlce , fallen / Homecoming Lost City , Avalon , Unending

Rising / The Gift / lost boys / Sunday , way to many to name !

ECHO28

Comment

Hey, I'm in. I'm only about 3 hours away, but I have an ex-roommate who lives about half an hour from me on the way there, and we kinda had an epic SG1 marathon a couple years back over the course of a couple months at school. I could probably drag him along. Also, I've never been to a con of any kind, so this would be a pretty cool trip all around.

Comment

Looking forward to the convention again this year, the last two years have been great. I'm excited that Ben will be there!

So....why are there no rings on Atlantis? I was thinking that when watching the Daedalus Variations. You'd think they would at least install some if they were not already there.

Comment

My Son Brodie & I would LOVE to go ! ! ! He is 11 years old & when he was a baby, I would cradle him while watching season 1.

A couple of years ago he discovered the world of STARGATE & he is obsessed. We got to meet CORIN NEMEC a year ago & would love to meet some other stars.

Comment

Working...
                                X