Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Win Tickets to Creation's Chicago Convention!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to go as well. As I am already in CHicago.

Comment

Never been to a convention. This would be a great opportunity to experience the entire event and all that's involved!!!!

Comment

I would really like to go to this convention. I've never gone to any type of convention before, and Stargate is my favorite TV series (SG-1 and Atlantis). I've watched every single episode so far and plan on watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by cmuty View Post
          I've never attended a Stargate convention, and haven't been to any type of "con" in over 20 years. I have old friends in Chicago and it would make a great excuse for an end of summer visit from Detroit. I'd also like to talk to Mr. Shanks about his guest spot on "Burn Notice", another of my favorite shows.
          I just watched Shanks in Burn Notice last night.. I do love that show..

And oh yeah.. I WANT THOSE TICKETS!

Comment

That would rock if I got free tickets. I live at the end of a Metra line :-D

Comment

Woo hoo!! Count me in!!
              sigpic

Comment

I usually visit Gateworld.net weekly and I'm glad there's a chance for some average people to get a chance to meet the characters form the Stargate series. I believe anyone I would meet would be very exciting. Remember to watch a new episode of Stargate Atlantis on Friday nights. I know I will!!!!

Comment

Huge Stargate Fan, but have never had a chance to attend a convension. would love to attend.

Best SG-1 episode Window of opportunity - Great episode loads of laughs classic o'neill.

Comment

I've never had a chance to attended a Stargate convention and this would be a great way for me to go.

Comment

Winning these would be great. I could certainly make the drive if I did. I have before.

Comment

Time's Up! This thread is now closed.

Good luck to everyone! The winner will be notified by e-mail, and will have 48 hours to reply in order to remain eligible for the prize.

Thanks to everyone for entering, and to all the new folks for joining GateWorld Forum! I hope that you poke around and join our discussions.
                        GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                        The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                        Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Working...
                        X