Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Win Tickets to Creation's Chicago Convention!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this would be cool to go to.. especially since i live in the greater chicago area

Comment

Short notice, but a once in a chance lifetime, especially for my girlfriend who i introduced to the show a few years ago now and shes a huge fan too! we always talk about how we wish they would do a convention here in Dallas! We'd for sure be at chicago in a heartbeat! we love them all!

Comment

Here goes nothing!
        -EARCK

"You ended that sentence in a preposition, *******!"
        -Jack O'Niell

Comment

This is pretty cool prize to win i got to say would be awsome to go got to love the people who come up with this stuff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Favorite Episode of SG1: Quest part 1 and 2
          Favorite Movie: The Ark of Truth

Comment

Who wouldn't want to spend the weekend in chicago! Sign me up!

Comment

i've never been to a con.. and now that I've got hubby hooked on all things stargate I'd REALLY like to win! ANd we're just outside Chicago!

whoo hoo!! who is going to be at the con? oh heck doesn't matter I want to see everyone!

Comment

Horray! Chi-Town tickets.
                Enter the Fargate...to steal intergalatic cable!

Comment

I want to take my 14 year old daughter to a con and to show her how much fun they are.
                  I need to take a break from my crazy life
                  Last edited by jupitermist; 13 August 2008, 06:14 PM.

Comment

My husband and I really enjoy watching Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis. We like all the characters of the shows and would really enjoy meeting any of them. The convention sounds like a lot of fun. We rarely have time to do things without the kids so this would be a great.

Comment

This would be a dream come true for any Stargate Fan!

Comment

Would it really suprise anyone if I said I was Apophis back from the grave? And as such you are all my subjects and I require these Tickets.

Comment

Sounds good to me after the day I have had

Comment

Originally posted by GateWorld View Post
                            Win Tickets to Creation's Chicago Convention!

Attention Chicago area fans! Ever dreamed of meeting some of your favorite actors from Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis in person? GateWorld has teamed up with our friends at Creation Entertainment to offer one lucky winner a fantastic prize: two tickets to Creation's official Stargate convention being held in Chicago, Illinois from August 22 through August 24!

This year's guests include a rare convention appearance by Ben Browder, Michael Shanks, Lexa Doig, and Alexis Cruz from SG-1, along with David Nykl and Chuck Campbell of Atlantis.

The tickets are Weekend Preferred Passes (valued at $180 each), and will give the winner reserved seating all weekend long, complimentary autographs from several of the stars attending, admittance to the celebrity cabaret, and more.

Please note that this contest is strictly for the convention tickets, and does not include other expenses such as airfare or hotel expenses. The winner must be able to get to and from Chicago to make use of the prize -- so be sure that if you enter, you will be able to make it to the convention! For more information on the event, visit Creation's Web site.

CONTEST RULES:
                            • To enter, you must be a legal resident of the United States and 18 years or older on August 15, 2008.
                            • There is no purchase necessary, but to post your entry you must be a registered and e-mail validated member of GateWorld Forum. Click here to register. (If you do not receive the automatic validation e-mail within a few minutes, please check your Spam or Bulk Mail folder.) GateWorld is not responsible for lost or undelivered validation e-mails and/or your inability to post an entry by the deadline.
                            • You must live within a reasonable traveling distance to Chicago, Illinois, in order to make use of your prize next week. Please do not enter if you may not be able to attend the event.
                            • You must enter by Friday, August 15, 2008 at 7 p.m. Eastern time.

HOW TO ENTER:
                            Just post a reply in this thread! Feel free to write anything -- why you want to go to the convention, which actor you'd most like to see, which episode of Stargate is your favorite, etc. The winner will be chosen by a random drawing.

Enter between now and Friday, August 15 for your chance to win! The winner will be randomly selected after August 15, and notified by e-mail (the e-mail address you used to register at GateWorld Forum). You must respond to this notice within 48 hours, or we'll have to pick someone else.

Keep it locked on GateWorld for our coverage of the official Chicago convention in the weeks ahead. And good luck!
                            I can make it if I win!!!

Comment

Want. Tickets. Please. Never been to a convention, but always wanted to go

Comment

l love people who give me free stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X