Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Win Tickets to Creation's Chicago Convention!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would love to go to the convention. i've tried but have never been able to work it out because of school. but i finally graduated so i could make it but can't afford it. it'd be so awesome to go!

Comment

I live in Orlando.. I would happily pass on Disney World for a chance at a Stargate Convention.
      Hurricane Who A new Doctor Who convention in Florida

Comment

Didn't even realize Creation did conventions here in Chicago. Count me in!

Comment

Pick me!
          Before this day is done, I will feed on your buttery defiance

Comment

I would love to go, I've never been to a convention before. But I didn't have enough money for tickets and hotel. I'm only a days drive away in michigan.

Comment

I'm totally in. It's good that I grew up in Chicago -- I can just go stay with my parents.

Comment

I would love to win tickets to the Chicago Stargate Convention. If these wonderful actors can take time out of their busy schedules to visit with the fans, then it would so be worth it. I would love to meet them all!!

One of my favorite episodes (there are just too many to pick one!) is 200! It shows the sense of humor of the writers and actors and shows a lot about people who can sit back and make fun of themselves.

I love anything Stargate!!!
                Writer of Sheppard/Weir and Sheppard Whump fanfiction. You can find me on FF.net as MacGateFan.

Comment

o yes!!!!!!!!!! cant wait to see if i win!!!

Comment

Kind of short notice but if I win I would find a way to get there either by renting a car and driving or taking a flight. I live in Boston, Massachusetts so it wouldn’t be that tough of a trip. I would most likely end up bringing my best friend as he has yet to get into Stargate and I think this might do the trick to finally convince him to start watching some episodes.

Why do I want to go? It would be my first Stargate convention for one. I have been watching the show since it premiered on Showtime in 97’. I consider myself a hardcore fan of the franchise and haven’t been able attend a convention thus far because of a number of reasons A. no dedicated Stargate conventions take place in Massachusetts and B. With convention ticket cost, travel cost, and hotel cost it has always been way too much for me to attend one. By winning these tickets that would relieve convention ticket cost.

The actor I would like to meet the most at the convention? All of them, reason being I’m an actor as well and meeting them and possibly talking to them would give a great amount of insight in how they are so successful at what they do.

My favorite Stargate episode is Abyss (S6/E6). It’s my favorite episode for a number of reasons one being you meet Ba’al for the first time and you get to see just how evil that character truly is. Second reason being you get to see Jack literally break down and say he’s going to give up (aside of his character that you really only got to see in that episode). There aren’t really any flows in the episode. The dialogue (writing), directing, acting are all at their best in my humble opinion.

Good luck to everyone!
                    Actor
                    [/URL]Stargate Worlds Community Website

Comment

This would be amazing. Thank you Gateworld for holding such an awesome contest, and for maintaining such an awesome website.

Comment

What a cool birthday present that would be (for me)!!
                        sigpic

The All Seeing Eye

Comment

oh man!
                          that would be sweeeeeeet!!!
                          i've always wanted to go, but i've never been able to!!
                          now you're in chicago, and i'm like 10 minutes away.
                          this would be wicked awesome.

Comment

oh i am definitely in this contest, i would love to go to Chicago again see all those great stars.

i have never been to a Stargate convention before, but this is perfect so count me in and i can definitely get myself there,

thanks, maia
                            sigpic
                            May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Really???? Cool!!! I soooooo wanna go to the Chicago Con!

I live in NJ. I just can't afford to go...on my own budget. I mean.....c'mon....Ben Browder AND Michael Shanks!! I mean.....what are chances of that happening again. Plus.....since Creation is leaving the east coast....I won't get to attend another Stargate Con. I would be the happiest woman if I could win free tickets to the Chicago Con.

This better be true.......or I'll cry.
                              sigpic
                              Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Can I win, please? Then I can abduct my best friend and give her a weekend with the grownups. Well... sorta grown ups. ^_^

(also, I've never been to a convention, and getting to meet Mr Shanks would make it SOooo worth it.)

Comment

Working...
                                X