Bringing down a 304

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ambush scenario.

Find out the 'daily' routines of a 304. Wait for it to appear, ambush it with many ships. With the Odysssey it wont work (unless you have Ori weapons), but the rest of the 304's oh yeah. The shields will fail before they can escape.

Make a 304 come to you...goad it. Last Man episode.

Many other ways.

Comment

if you wanna destroy a 304 just give it to the russians.... theyll have it destroyed in no time.

and if you want to loose it give it to makay and let him build his ar drive.
      STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

My personal favourite way to take down a 304 is ram it with a Hive, or activate the self destruct in close proximity, can't see anyway the Asgard shield can defend that.

Another is an Aurora staying out of the 304's weapons range and which just makes sense, if an Aurora can travel close to light speed it can keep its distance. Fire all the drones at once, if that doesn't overwhelm the asgard shields get in behind the 304 and activate the selfdestruct. The Aurora had a massive explosion when it selfdestructed in the Aurora and should destroy the 304 unless plot no and hero shield save the day, like always.

The Ancient Satellite in the Siege Part I, retrofit it with a Jumper's cloak lure the 304 within range and power the weapon then fire, it'll uncloak i'm not sure why but it'll be too late to dodge as that beam moves faster than any energy based attack we've seen, it should be a matter of seconds before that overpowered 304 is toast.

Comment

Lots of good ideas so far. I especially like the one about just ringing over a gigantic bomb. It was something that came up in another thread and even back then I don't think anybody could figure out a reason why it wouldn't work.

If the 304s shields are down at the time (say because you're using a cloaked Ha'tak or cargoship to ring the bomb) I don't see any way short of a dud that it wouldn't kill them. It's just lucky for them that the Wraith don't have cloaks, because the giant stun bomb and capture + fly it to Earth or to a Wraith yard to be stripped and reverse engineered version is even worse.

As for my own plan I'm doing it with a Cargo ship. It's pretty easy to do it with a cloak and surprise actually so effective after this post there's even more bonus points up for grabs if you can think of a way to do it that doesn't require either.

I'm just going to fly past it cloaked and ring out a nice little totem pole of about half a dozen of those giant Goa'uld bombs right on top of it.

If it's got it's shields down at the time this'll probably be an instant, an delightfully cheap, kill. If not then I'll keep making random vector passes until it dies. You can't BEAMZ what you can't see and there's apparently next to no rail gun coverage on the bottom of the ship at all.

Also another one just for fun. Cloak a Ha'tak and just ram the topside of the 304 at really low velocity and sort of snowplow off the protruding bridge tower with the edge of one of the Ha'tak's "wings". It would be hilarious because they just wouldn't know what the hell was even happening to them while it was going on.

Comment

implant a symbiot into an ioa member then have him get aboard and make a replicator with the asgard core without a shutdown command and make it immune to the args and program them with a self destruct that when you shoot them they explode with eneough force to destroy the ship. problem solved. ship destroyed.
            STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

Load Alkesh with Naquadah and several Naquadah generators on overload. Put Alkesh on autopilot and program it to make a hyperspace jump that has at it's final point the inside of the 304. This will allow it to bypass the uber Asgard shield. Calculate the time so that the generators will detonate exactly when the Alkesh is inside the 304. Presto. The generators on overload will provide enough energy to react with the Naqadah and that should take care of it. We are taking lo megaton levels of power here.

Comment

Make small shielded fighter with high agility, then attack in raids

Comment

Use Anubis Asteroids strategy. Just make it explodes before reaching Earth. Now you have the choice : death by radiation, by shockwave, or by small bullet-size stones piercing Earth atmosphere (And probably the 304s orbiting around it).
                  La vie est une tragédie - Tout le monde meurt à la fin.
                  L'Histoire est une comédie - Les gentils gagnent toujours à la fin.

Comment

Right.....Al'kesh, Cloak it. fly near it, overload hyperdrive, escape pod

Kill Main Cast.

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

asuran

hack the drive pods of a space gate

dial it

fire the superweapon through. seeing as mere seconds nearly depleted the apollo's shield, the oddy would be fried soon too. or just use the gate sattelite.

Ori: use an ori-built tegalus sattelite, and take out a 304

asurans: use jumpers. fire the drones all at once and take em out.

asurans: use an aurora, be smart and use a single asuran to controll it, use living space for additional drones. use a fire-all-at-once code, and obliterate the 304

ori: 10 ori motherships

lucian alliance: lure it in a trap ALA "company of thieves"

wraith: use a fleet of 10 hives.

wraith: use a fleet of 50 cruisers

wraith: use several tens of thousands of darts

ori: install a hyperdrive on their fighters, and jump behind the shield

Asurans: use asuran aurora with a ZPM

asurans; fire drones from asuras through the gate, to a gate near a 304

camulus: use a tainted ZPM

enough?

Comment

Ok I'd do it like this using Baal's fraction;

I'd send a Tel'tac to Earth, (or some other place a 304 is) it would be armed with Asgard beaming technology something readily available to Baal. This Tel'tac would be unmanned but would be controlled by remote. When an Earth ship investigates (shields down) I'd remotely get the Tel'tac to beam everyone on the bridge onto it. While the rest of the crew is either clueless or stunned I'd get a second Tel'tac filled with naquadah to ram into the 304 at full speed destroying it in a magnificent explosion. Or I could remotely beam over a bomb...I just realized my plan could be accomplished much more simply by using a bomb....
                        Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
                          Ok I'd do it like this using Baal's fraction;

I'd send a Tel'tac to Earth, (or some other place a 304 is) it would be armed with Asgard beaming technology something readily available to Baal. This Tel'tac would be unmanned but would be controlled by remote. When an Earth ship investigates (shields down)
                          why would they drop the shield to come near a potentially enemy ship ? o_o

Comment

I'd be the Goa'uld. No ship. Visit planet with the Quantum Mirror, find a reality where the Goa'uld are at Ratchet and Clank technology level. Then invade earth with awesome weapons, watch as the 304 is destroyed by ground to space weapons safe in the knowledge that the 304 wont fire at anywhere densely populated.
                            Originally posted by Craig Charles
                            "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

Originally posted by Gersho View Post
                              why would they drop the shield to come near a potentially enemy ship ? o_o
                              Its an unmanned Goa'uld cargo ship...they probably wouldn't even raise the shields. Ok I'll do it another way, one Goa'uld cargo ship;

Cloak it and fill it with naquadah. Wait somewhere where a 304 is going to be. When it arrives while still cloaked ram the 304 while setting of the naquadah. One dead 304...
                              Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Originally posted by Guest750 View Post
                                I'd be the Goa'uld. No ship. Visit planet with the Quantum Mirror, find a reality where the Goa'uld are at Ratchet and Clank technology level. Then invade earth with awesome weapons, watch as the 304 is destroyed by ground to space weapons safe in the knowledge that the 304 wont fire at anywhere densely populated.
                                Haha, that game is so funny.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                                Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Working...
                                X