Clear All

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
    Stop hogging the damn ships!
    Well...... maybe you can have just ONE. I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Lord batchi ball View Post
      Well...... maybe you can have just ONE. I guess
      No not one. ALL!
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Maybe the ONE ship can be called the HMS Hood

Comment

Well i sort of agree USA is the best country on Earth but it would be cool to see a bit more countries in the show AND NOT RUSSIA more England
          sigpic

Comment

The NATO ship would still be the best. Besides the Daedulous
            sigpic

Comment

I think the UN needs ships, not individual countries. We'd just end up fighting our wars on Earth with alien technology, leading to no Earth. The same way the Atlantis expedition was a multinational effort, so should future ships.
              sigpic
              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Bismarck for Germany? Charles de Gaulle for France?
                sigpic
                sig by Starlover1990

Comment

While I don't see the fascination with ships from other counties, it probably won't happen. They don't want to invest the billions of dollars to produce them. They'll just let the US do it and defend the whole Earth when there's a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                    I think the UN needs ships, not individual countries. We'd just end up fighting our wars on Earth with alien technology, leading to no Earth. The same way the Atlantis expedition was a multinational effort, so should future ships.
                    Actually i think other countries with 302/303/304s would be more warlike not less.

Comment

That's why I don't want individ. countries to have ships, only multinational organizations like the UN with no allegiances to a single country but to all humans.
                      sigpic
                      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Firstly redefine best americas not the best country in the world it has far to many flaws, but lets not get political. Britain France and Germany should get a ship we can run it together and we can work togther french stuborness with british cunning and profesionalism and german enginuity would make a damn fine ship and would bond these countries together even more.

Britain and France have prety much ruled the world as major powers for the last 500-600 years atleast and germany has done some pretty amazing things like holding off most of the world twice. Europe has had its taste of empire's and gave them up America is more likely to abuse this technology for example they used f-302's in ireland in that alternate universe and are the only country to use nuclear weapons in a war. TBH i dont even think Britain deserves it for what we did in Iraq i mean warcrimes FTL wereas france and germany stayed out of it.

Dont name a ship Hood or bismark there destined to die fighting each other name it Illustrious, Invincible, Ark royal, Dauntless, Vangaurd all great powerful names with long histories EUSS Dauntless has a nice ring to it (european union spaceship). We should atleast get some F-302's but when are people come back from atlantis with the knowledge from asgard and ancient databases we can build are own tech eventualy anyway.

Give us an SG team SAS/marine commandos are the best in the world more than a match for wraith and jafa fodder Britain has the best snipers in the world and currently holds the record for furthest kill with a sniperifle, lets kill that Goauld or Queen from 2km away oh yeah. You cant deny that Europe would be one of the best sg teams out there.
                        if it wasnt for Carters new plot shield we would be dead

Comment

they wont get any.

why? cost, 4-5 billion each for a 304. while this is peanuts for the US military ($500 billion a year spending)...in the real world, US military spending is just over 1/2 of the worlds!

it is too much, too large for European countries to hide that kind of 'big' spending.

stargate program will need to go public, then you may see other countries with 304s.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord batchi ball View Post
                            NO, no they should'nt. USA USA USA USA!!!!!!
                            yes only we are allowed to spend billions

Originally posted by JSPuddlejumper View Post
                            they wont get any.

why? cost, 4-5 billion each for a 304. while this is peanuts for the US military ($500 billion a year spending)...in the real world, US military spending is just over 1/2 of the worlds!

it is too much, too large for European countries to hide that kind of 'big' spending.

stargate program will need to go public, then you may see other countries with 304s.
                            agreed it would be hard to hide that
                            Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
                            Anime signature in spoiler tag
                            Spoiler:
                            Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

How? Theyd hafta buy them from the americans. The SGC controls the only access to Trinium and Nahquida. Even if the other countries have the blueprints and know how to make them as part of the IOA deal they would have to give consessions to the US.

Did they every explain solving nahquida to nahquadria? I remember they got the crystal explainging how to transform it, and theyve had a buttton of it since then, so they must have figured it out.

Maybe well see an EU ship? They could hide the cost by splitting.

Comment

Originally posted by Myles View Post
                                While I don't see the fascination with ships from other counties, it probably won't happen. They don't want to invest the billions of dollars to produce them. They'll just let the US do it and defend the whole Earth when there's a problem.
                                Yeah, of course. They don't want to build a 304 becuase it's expensive. This is a joke.
                                The nations would spend a lot of money to build at least one ship because it would show their power status, could get their part in the discover of the galaxy and to bid the powerbalance. They would get money from other programs or save money from year to year.

Sorry for the grammar.

Comment

Working...
                                X