Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

P90's are out dated and should be replaced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually disagree, they so far have had to compete with the staff weapons in terms of distance and the P90 is accurate up to 500 meters i believe. Its more efficient to because if you go from a field to a village you dont have to make large dangerous turns at every corner, as you turn the corner its like turning with an automatic, armor piercing pistol.
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

How about placing a Super Soldier weapon on a P-90 and make most people happy. It would have bullets and energy based weapons.
      For those who want peace, prepare for war

S.P.Q.R. Senatus Populusque Romanus

Comment

Even better-have a P90 with a super soldier weapons attached to the right of the sight, a wraith stunner(minituarized a bit) on top and a Kull disruptor on the left. A 4 in 1 weapon

Comment

Originally posted by jnadreth View Post
          Even better-have a P90 with a super soldier weapons attached to the right of the sight, a wraith stunner(minituarized a bit) on top and a Kull disruptor on the left. A 4 in 1 weapon
          And for the pièce de résistance, a boxing glove which springs out from the end of the barrel!
          sigpic

Comment

Or a spring mounted mini mallet for really close encounters tehehe

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
              I actually disagree, they so far have had to compete with the staff weapons in terms of distance and the P90 is accurate up to 500 meters i believe. Its more efficient to because if you go from a field to a village you dont have to make large dangerous turns at every corner, as you turn the corner its like turning with an automatic, armor piercing pistol.
              thren use an MK14 or MK17

Comment

Originally posted by Davesg-43 View Post
                serously there should be heavy caliber weapons in stargate
                just coz sg1 dont use them dosent mean others dont. see sg3. also cam uses a G36 sometimes

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by Davesg-43 View Post
                  thren use an MK14 or MK17
                  The gun is long, very long i dont see how it would have a smaller turn radius. It's foregrip is close to the end of the barrel but still you'd have to step out to get that small turn radius or make a large swing to get the gun to be pointed on target. That's what's brilliant about the p90's design. As far as accuracy i wouldnt be surprised if those MKs are much more accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
                    The gun is long, very long i dont see how it would have a smaller turn radius. It's foregrip is close to the end of the barrel but still you'd have to step out to get that small turn radius or make a large swing to get the gun to be pointed on target. That's what's brilliant about the p90's design. As far as accuracy i wouldnt be surprised if those MKs are much more accurate.
                    thse things are very accurate ive shot them, plus, I play pro airsoft and i use M14s in CQB environments and cleared coners just fine

Comment

I'm just saying in sg1's situation the P90 does well all around, versatile and safe while not compromising weight. I play airsoft too and i based me getting a p90 on these points, i've tried almost everything (we had a rule that no one copies another person's gun, so there was a large variety AUG to AK to M4s and SG1s) they had out there and this was the best choice in my opinion.

Comment

The P90 is also far less imposing than an assault rifle as local inhabitants of pre industrial worlds would probably be threatened by large weapons. The P90 has the ability of being discreet without loosing its effectivness

Comment

http://world.guns.ru/assault/as41-e.htm

Comment

I did always think it was weird that they used the P-90 in stargate since the only US government agency that uses it is the secret service. I believe the only other uses it has in the US are by the california police.

Comment

Here's a weapon that could be issued to SG teams that is easy to store, ammunition is easy to carry and is a great back-up/survival tool

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AR-7

Comment

Originally posted by jnadreth View Post
                                Here's a weapon that could be issued to SG teams that is easy to store, ammunition is easy to carry and is a great back-up/survival tool

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AR-7
                                It has a 15 round magazine.....your gonna need more than 15 rounds....it takes that much to down a wraith....changing mags when theres 3 wraith coming at you isnt easy lol.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X