Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

P90's are out dated and should be replaced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
    Its not that I don't enjoy the Zat its a great weapon but the Intar is just a better non-lethal weapon compared to the zat and when does it need bullets? It was just given bullets to give a real life feel to it but the intar was put on a staff weapon and shown to be just as depenbable as a Staff Weapon so it makes more sense to just use the Intar that can be put on any weapon which I think is the best feature it can be put on any weapon
    Ups my mistake with the bullets it's true they don't need them
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by runnerX View Post
      Ups my mistake with the bullets it's true they don't need them
      So you know see the greatness that is the Intar

Vote Anubis for President in 2012
      A Face you Can Trust
      sigpic
      So whats the worst that could happen?
      Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
      It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

I think the P-90 is fine as it is, but one way to modify it would be to make it double-barrelled. It would probably make it quite heavier, but it would still be good.
        sigpic
        If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
        I love you like a fat kid loves cake: you were great at the time but you ruined high school for me.

Comment

why two barrels, one bullet 1 mm from another doesnt do that much extra damage

Comment

i would go with a scar-l
            deviantArt

Favorite

Newest

Comment

Originally posted by ijffdrie View Post
              why two barrels, one bullet 1 mm from another doesnt do that much extra damage
              It was just an idea, but you could separate the angle of fire by a couple of degrees if you wanted so you could fire like a spray of bullets, not to mention even if they were just parallel you could fire twice as many rounds in the normal time period, so Jaffa would go down faster, a P-90 could do more damage to a Wraith DArt. It was just an idea
              sigpic
              If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
              I love you like a fat kid loves cake: you were great at the time but you ruined high school for me.

Comment

Why not just use a shotgun?

In fact, the team could use some Benelli M3's

Or a Jackhammer

Or a Steyr AUG:

Pick your favourites from here:
                http://www.rps.net/QS/firearms.shtml
                sigpic
                Don't forget to vote up if you like my ideas. (me <-- attention whore )

Comment

The best would have been what the Annubis supersoliders used.

Very rapid fire.

Comment

maybe a kinetic/energy combo? like a p90 with kull disruptor.

Comment

p90s are for personal defense and close quarter fights (which they do alot). personally i'd like to see mp7s again for that purpose. when they go on assault get bring the g36s like lorne and his dudes

Comment

The P-90 is cool but it is getting on a bit. It dose not have much stopping power, just a high rate of fire. To take down a wrath you need stopping power and for that shot guns are best. Most shotguns have a low rate of fire (pump action) but there is a new one the AA-12 it’s a fully automatic twelve gage shotgun (kinda like the one’s we see on SG-1 to kill replicatores) it can fire just about any round, bird shot (small stuff like bugs), buck shot (can take down a bear so should be ok on wraith) and two new rounds a micro grenade and a stun round. The first would blow a wraith apart kinda like a staff weapon, the second is a dart that imbeds into the target a delivers an electric current like a TASER but no wires.

Look on youtube it was shown on future weapons on the discovery channel a while back.

If the team had just one or if it was used by the marines it would have a devastating effect. Or hey the UMP .45? bond style.
                        But please bring the Zat to Atlantis just so it shall live on after SG-1.

Comment

Hears are the links:

AA-12 http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=fn02le8e0nQ

TASER round http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=44KVZLxm8a0

Comment

Originally posted by xSFx View Post
                            How 'bout some AK-47's?
                            Maybe just for the Russians.

As for handguns:
                            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colt_Anaconda
                            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desert_Eagle

The Anaconda should go to Teyla and Sheppard should get the DE.
                            The Russians not using AK-47 in nowadays. They use AK-74 and in some squads they using AK-103.

The P-90 is made in Belgium

The P-90 is a great weapon, but i would like to see some soldiers using energy weapons with P-90s too.

Comment

ive been reading and i dont think you need a stun weopon just a full blown defensive weopon for when the people get to close.

A lightsaber which cuts through even the best of armour and badly dimiloishs a personel shield incase the enemy gets to close or trys to grab you from behind

Image Created By Forgottensmoke ;]

L-90 Or Light90

Comment

the P90 is not a bad gun but there is one big problem i have with it the stargate crew fires its on full auto for long periods of time, in RL that would overheat the barrel or other malfunctions

Comment

Working...
                                X