Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

P90's are out dated and should be replaced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StargateNexus View Post
    It a hard truth, which i hate 2 say needs to happen!

i would like to see a new weapon that can still fire kinetic weapons but its primary use is energy based, so it can stun or kill, or just give the person on the receiving side a nice jolt!! wat do other people think?!??!?!?
    honestly i think we should be using MK16 6.8 Spec MK48s and MK23s instead of P90s M4s M9s

Comment

or the simple way would be to just add an intar to the P90 and then you have a stun and lethal weapon that is more then effective so I think that is the best option out there

http://gateworld.net/omnipedia/techn...ks/intar.shtml
      Vote Anubis for President in 2012
      A Face you Can Trust
      sigpic
      So whats the worst that could happen?
      Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
      It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by Davesg-43 View Post
        honestly i think we should be using MK16 6.8 Spec MK48s and MK23s instead of P90s M4s M9s
        Maybe some day they will
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
          eugh. I'd hate to see that happen. I love how stargate uses actual guns. Makes the show more real. I mean come one most teams don't even have P-90's just SG-1, SGA-1 and a few others. I quite enjoy it when they have a change of weapon, like when Cam uses his G36 or Shep uses a M249 but still it always has to come back to the P-90 they're just awesome weapons.
          I like how they use real weapons but admit it P90 you just don't want your name to be...outdated
          This isn't Atlantis?
          I don't think so.
          If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Originally posted by Dark lord me View Post
            I like how they use real weapons but admit it P90 you just don't want your name to be...outdated
            lol. true. but my username also has a secondary meaning to me so it wouldn't bother me in that way. The P-90's are just a cool gun. I just really don't want them to suddenly start using energy weapons.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
              lol. true. but my username also has a secondary meaning to me so it wouldn't bother me in that way. The P-90's are just a cool gun. I just really don't want them to suddenly start using energy weapons.
              I also like the P90 and its use in stargate... if the teams start using energy weapons the show just wont be the same...

Comment

The P90 is light, effective, and it does not strike fear into people when then see it.

Comment

Add an Intar and its great thats all I'm going to say
                  A Face you Can Trust
                  sigpic
                  It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

we know already lol
                    Visit my Website

Comment

How 'bout some AK-47's?
                      Maybe just for the Russians.

As for handguns:
                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colt_Anaconda
                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desert_Eagle

The Anaconda should go to Teyla and Sheppard should get the DE.
                      sigpic
                      Don't forget to vote up if you like my ideas. (me <-- attention whore )

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
                        we know already lol
                        I'm a big supporter of the Intar what can I say
                        A Face you Can Trust
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
                          I'm a big supporter of the Intar what can I say
                          I prefer them to mount a Zat like thing on the P90 rather than Intar. Zats are more iconic than Intars on Stargate just like the P90 but i don't want them to remove P90 from the franchise.

When i hear of P90 i think of Stargate
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by runnerX View Post
                            I prefer them to mount a Zat like thing on the P90 rather than Intar. Zats are more iconic than Intars on Stargate just like the P90 but i don't want them to remove P90 from the franchise.

When i hear of P90 i think of Stargate
                            Zats are an awkward shaped weapon and would be hard to mount while the intar is compatible with any weapon and it can be tuned for more stun or less stun and is always a non-lethal weapon as the zat is a two shot kill so it makes more sense for the Intar to be used as opposed to the Zat
                            A Face you Can Trust
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
                              Zats are an awkward shaped weapon and would be hard to mount while the intar is compatible with any weapon and it can be tuned for more stun or less stun and is always a non-lethal weapon as the zat is a two shot kill so it makes more sense for the Intar to be used as opposed to the Zat
                              I'm not talking about an actual zat being mounted on a P90 i'm talking about creating one smaller version of it exclusively for P90. Intar need bollets like any real weapon so it's not that good compared with the technology of the Zat which uses naqhadah so it lasts a hell of a lot longer. That or the Stunner of the wraith but the Zat is my favorite.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by runnerX View Post
                                I'm not talking about an actual zat being mounted on a P90 i'm talking about creating one smaller version of it exclusively for P90. Intar need bollets like any real weapon so it's not that good compared with the technology of the Zat which uses naqhadah so it lasts a hell of a lot longer. That or the Stunner of the wraith but the Zat is my favorite.
                                Its not that I don't enjoy the Zat its a great weapon but the Intar is just a better non-lethal weapon compared to the zat and when does it need bullets? It was just given bullets to give a real life feel to it but the intar was put on a staff weapon and shown to be just as depenbable as a Staff Weapon so it makes more sense to just use the Intar that can be put on any weapon which I think is the best feature it can be put on any weapon
                                A Face you Can Trust
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X