Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Col Paul Emerson - Former Commander of Odyssey after the Event of Company of Thieves. RIP
    Col Davidson - Current Commander of Odyssey (The dude from N-BSG. Officer from the Pegasus who was about the rape Sharon [Number 8] for information about the Ressurection Ship)

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
      Col. Paul Emerson was the Commander of the Odyssey and Col Abe Ellis is the Commander of the Apollo.

Vala,
      Yes but.........doesn't that look like Col. Paul Emerson?

maybe its like a
      Spoiler:
      time fracture like in Voyager and certain spots in time show up or somthing like that

Comment

Sorry I should've said that shot was from 'Off the Grid' I was just showing others how the ship display from that and 'the Last Man' look identical.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
          Sorry I should've said that shot was from 'Off the Grid' I was just showing others how the ship display from that and 'the Last Man' look identical.
          OK that expains alot!! thanks

Comment

Here is a Phoenix and Daedalus bridge display comparison.

http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/5...aedalusvt1.jpg

At about 15-20% of the total size of the picture it really does make the Phoenix look like it could be another Daedalus class ship.

"Space isn't remote at all. It's only an hour's drive away if your car could go straight upwards." - Fred Hoyle
            Feel free to visit my Art Work.

Comment

Originally posted by RJB View Post
              Here is a Phoenix and Daedalus bridge display comparison.

http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/5...aedalusvt1.jpg

At about 15-20% of the total size of the picture it really does make the Phoenix look like it could be another Daedalus class ship.
              I did that myself and I agree. It looks about the same. Although, I don't like the Asgard console on the bridge instead of the map, it seems out of place.

Vala,

Comment

A view of the Phoenix bridge:

http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/e...nthebridge.flv

The view from the top (of the ship's schematic) is certain interesting.

Comment

Phoneix, maybe its a repaired Tria that vanished into a plothole a season ago =O)

Comment

disappointing...I thought since it's not a greek reference, it would be a totally new type of ship. Ra should've had Phoenix as his ship's name.

Comment

Yea, that vid makes it look like a Z-axis scrunched up version of a 304. Side view looks like a 304 with some extras and minus a few. The one thing I notice about the side view is that it looks sleeker.
                      Take a look in this picture: http://ditl.org/picweapon.php?11.4&1
                      Look at the Rifle type 3b versus 3c. 3c is sleeker compared to the 3b, and that's about what front end of Phoenix looks like compared to standard 304.
                      When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
                      Zatnikitelman

Comment

Originally posted by o-0 View Post
                        disappointing...I thought since it's not a greek reference, it would be a totally new type of ship. Ra should've had Phoenix as his ship's name.
                        Actually the Phoenix has links to a number of mythologies including Greek & Egyptian. So it kind of works in well. Plus I think the Asgard console should face forward.
                        sigpic
                        "We are the Fifth Race. Our role is clear. If there is any hope in preserving the future, it lies with us."
                        Signature made by RJB

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                          A view of the Phoenix bridge:

http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/e...nthebridge.flv

The view from the top (of the ship's schematic) is certain interesting.
                          Why? It looks exactly the same as the other 304s!

Comment

Really? I thought the 302 bays were significantly shorter than the other 304s'.

Comment

I think the Phoenix is a 304. Going by the dorsal schematic, it has gone under some miner design changes.
                              sigpic
                              "We are the Fifth Race. Our role is clear. If there is any hope in preserving the future, it lies with us."
                              Signature made by RJB

Comment

I think the Phoenix is a new type of 304, mostly the same externally (as a totally new body would have been very expensive and uneeded as the 304's are proven) Basically a BC-304 refit class that will now go into production, much like the Enterprise vs the Enterprise A in the original Star Trek. If you get what I mean.

Comment

Working...
                                X