Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I guest from the pictures that we are getting a new earth vessel, about time.

And Amanda tapping been telling lies, because it was mention sometime ago in joe blog that they will be mentioning the unending upgrades in the midseason two parter episode, it was in is blog. I think in the spoils of war the wraith will probably end up getting some major upgrades for their vessels from asuras it probably their one and only reason for joining us in battle in the first place, them back stabbing b@@st@@ds whole well, did not exspect anyless really.
    We then find that the 304 even with upgrades just does not cut it any more and they will send in the brand spanking new pheonix.

Well that what I reckon about the vessel anyway/

Comment

So do we create a Phoenix and Deadalus Diff thread? The promethius and Deadalus diff thread was one of the first GREAT threads in this section IMO. hmmm.
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

Go ahead Immho!

Should be interesting to see the comparisons as time progresses

Maybe we could find a side-on view of the Daedalus//Korolev/Apollo/Odyssey and compare it.

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
          Go ahead Immho!

Should be interesting to see the comparisons as time progresses

Maybe we could find a side-on view of the Daedalus//Korolev/Apollo/Odyssey and compare it.

Visit my Website

Comment

From what I can see, the only real difference externally is a large bulky part at the back of the ship.

Of course that could just be the way the schematic on the back wall looks, and it only appears to be larger than normal.

I expect a much bigger differance in performance though.

Comment

Wow that bridge look tiny but I guess the smaller it is the less likely it's going to get hit if shields were down. IMO it looks quite different from the deddy class, the back end looks totally different, really it's only the front that looks the same.

Comment

It looks like it doesnt have hangers.

The front end looks different and the back end looks completely different.

It looks like a shark to me.
                Visit my Website

Comment

Does anyone have a pic like this just without hermoid in the way? We can do a proper analysis if we have a clear shot of the model from the current earth ships.
                  http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s2/2...ml/014415.html

Comment

Comparing that schematic with the one from The Phoenix, it looks considerably different at the back.

Comment

Actually now looking at this picture, it looks asif it could just be another Deddy class, simply with an upgraded bridge.
                      http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s9/9...e_grid122.html
                      Last edited by kirmit; 08 October 2007, 12:03 PM.

Comment

What is with this picture?

http://bp3.blogger.com/_bu0vVgPPyEs/...h/DSC01652.JPG

That can't seriously be the patch can it? It looks like paper, plus Phoenix is spelled wrong.

Vala,

Comment

Uh, pretty sure that's either a placeholder for a later, better patch, or a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                            Does anyone have a pic like this just without hermoid in the way? We can do a proper analysis if we have a clear shot of the model from the current earth ships.
                            http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s2/2...ml/014415.html
                            Is that Emerson hanging over the commander of the Apalo, the guy that the lucian alliance shot? If not it sure looks like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord batchi ball View Post
                              Is that Emerson hanging over the commander of the Apalo, the guy that the lucian alliance shot? If not it sure looks like him.

I thought of the same thing. I thought tht was Colonel Emerson commander of the Oydssey and the Colonel who is commander of the Apollo. Whats going on here?

Comment

Originally posted by Capricorn_One View Post
                                I thought of the same thing. I thought tht was Colonel Emerson commander of the Oydssey and the Colonel who is commander of the Apollo. Whats going on here?
                                Col. Paul Emerson was the Commander of the Odyssey and Col Abe Ellis is the Commander of the Apollo.

Vala,

Comment

Working...
                                X