Re: isn't it about time we get better weapons of daedalus an prometheus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gummyworms View Post
    But do you think that really matters. The asgards wanted to protect the people on those planets not to uphold some treaty. It's not like the people on those planets forced the asgards to protect and enter into the treaty. The treaty was made by the Asgards.
    you've got a good point there...
    i never said they did!!
    SG-1 members
    Atlantis Team members

Comment

Personally I loved the APBW's when they first came out it was a sigh of relief when the first ORI toilet ship blew up. I thought they wouldn't have been able to do anything to the wraith as there ships were large and critical systems were spread out.

Personally I would have the beam weapons only disable/destroy the shields of the ship, meaning that the 304 would have to use it's other weapons to destroy the ships hull, therefore the Wraith would be immune and the ORI/Assurans could be fought off.

Also would have been cooler to see a ORI toilet listing over disabled then have 2 or 3 nukes impact it destroying it.
      if it wasnt for Carters new plot shield we would be dead

Comment

Originally posted by a6346 View Post
        Personally I loved the APBW's when they first came out it was a sigh of relief when the first ORI toilet ship blew up. I thought they wouldn't have been able to do anything to the wraith as there ships were large and critical systems were spread out.

Personally I would have the beam weapons only disable/destroy the shields of the ship, meaning that the 304 would have to use it's other weapons to destroy the ships hull, therefore the Wraith would be immune and the ORI/Assurans could be fought off.

Also would have been cooler to see a ORI toilet listing over disabled then have 2 or 3 nukes impact it destroying it.
        ori toilets?
        SG-1 members
        Atlantis Team members

Comment

Originally posted by hawkmajor View Post
          ori toilets?
          Ori ships look like toilets, A lot of us call them that im surprised you havent heard of it before.
          if it wasnt for Carters new plot shield we would be dead

Comment

i dont. but i recognised it

Comment

Originally posted by a6346 View Post
              Ori ships look like toilets, A lot of us call them that im surprised you havent heard of it before.
              i havent been on the thread in a while
              SG-1 members
              Atlantis Team members

Comment

Working...
              X