Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

instantaneous travel through a wormhole?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes sarcasim, I know it well.

Comment

Originally posted by Me
      Perhaps I didn't make myself clear enough:

Designed, developed and constructed by: Marshall Space Flight centre (NASA)

Electronics and instruments selected by: Goddard Space Flight centre (NASA)

Commisioned by: NASA

Constructed by: NASA

Owned by: NASA (and the ESA through NASA).

The ESA had no hand is its construction, design, design or development.
      Stop evading.
      Lord §okar, Niles, Mark VI, etc: Dom Howard fan

Tama, Bosphorus, Istanbul Mehmet, Sabian, Zildjian and Remo

Comment

Evading what? Your childish attempts of getting my Goat?
        Sad thing is this, I won't let you get anywhere with me, think what you want, do what you want, say what you want, your nothing to me.

Comment

No, evading argument.

Let me racap;

You: Off the shelf products are not used by NASA, the Hubble Space Telescope contains a standard P233 processor.
          Me: That's incongruent.
          You: The Hubble was not made by NASA
          Me: Yes it was, here's a mountain of proof.
          You: Evasion followed by personal attack.
          Me: Here's the proof again in case you didn't see it, going to reply yet?
          You: Evasion.

You've made a contention, I'm arguing it and now the ball's back in your court, that's how it works. There's not a person here who can't see you're trying to avoid a debate with me, so how 'bout it?

Perhaps I didn't make myself clear enough:

Designed, developed and constructed by: Marshall Space Flight centre (NASA)

Electronics and instruments selected by: Goddard Space Flight centre (NASA)

Commisioned by: NASA

Constructed by: NASA

Owned by: NASA (and the ESA through NASA).

The ESA had no hand is its construction, design, design or development.
          By the way, the Hubble Space Telescope is operated by a 486 type processor from my research, a completely different architecture to the later Pentium and whose maximum clock was 66MHz (I used to own one).
          Last edited by Lord §okar; 04 August 2005, 05:33 AM.

Comment

You know what, I could offer you proof that would convince the most strict antanist, I could give you URLS and scans, Word DOC's and what not. But because you continue to attack me, I refuse to give you the pleasure of obviously stating that I either got it online, edited it and put my name on it, stole a copy of a PhD and edited it and typed me name or whatever. Your sole goal here it to make yourself feel bigger and better then anyone else. So what should I give you the pleasure? I won't. And you know what, if you feel the need to be a cad and a bragget, so be it, I won't feed into your delusions anymore. To everyone else, It's been a pleasure. Catch you all on the flip side.

Comment

You relay are a jerk 3 PHD's

you make smart people unpopular, why don't you crawl back to what ever deep hole or spacial rift you've come from an leave us all in peace

Comment

Originally posted by jaden10
                You know what, I could offer you proof that would convince the most strict antanist, I could give you URLS and scans, Word DOC's and what not. But because you continue to attack me, I refuse to give you the pleasure of obviously stating that I either got it online, edited it and put my name on it, stole a copy of a PhD and edited it and typed me name or whatever. Your sole goal here it to make yourself feel bigger and better then anyone else. So what should I give you the pleasure? I won't. And you know what, if you feel the need to be a cad and a bragget, so be it, I won't feed into your delusions anymore. To everyone else, It's been a pleasure. Catch you all on the flip side.
                Utterly incredible. You'll do anything to avoid confronting me, won't you, including filling this thread with spurious nonsense escape attempts.

You relay are a jerk 3 PHD's
                I've been posting here, not Three PhDs, apparently reading isn't your strong suit, either.

See here, Owen? I was attacked. I'll retaliate.
                you make smart people unpopular, why don't you crawl back to what ever deep hole or spacial rift you've come from an leave us all in peace
                From the sounds of you I doubt you've ever come into contact with any intelligent people. "Spacial rift", eh? Well done, go away.
                Last edited by Lord §okar; 04 August 2005, 04:54 AM.

Comment

i'm causeing as much greif as possible because i am

*various chokeing an evil laughs*

curse my idiotic up bringing (those are my last words)

Comment

Okay, we can settle this once and for all, Jarden,

What is your name , full out
                    Where did you get your PHD,
                    It would help to provide your residents as well but it's not crucial

I'll make some phone calls and we can fix this once and for all, as it comes with the top secret issue, that's not a problem,

If you can tell me which department you are working at, it would help too.

Comment

Not that I'd not like to know, but that doesn't matter anymore, I'd simply like to debate jaden about the empirical content of his messages (as, indeed, I did from the beginning).

Comment

Originally posted by Owen Macri
                        What is wrong with you guys, are you stupid? You are ruining this whole forum with your nonsense, WHAT THE HELL DOES IT MATTER TO YOU WHETHER JADEN HAS PHDS OR NOT! It does not effect you at all. It seems to me, that you have created this account for nothing but insulting Jaden and possibly immhotep. Personally, I find quoting a private message, so as to use it as ammunition against some one you may not like is despicable. I don't think I have ever said this to any forum member ever before, but we don't want you here, please leave. Don't leave because I have asked you to, leave because you are ruining this forum, you have done nothing but post insulting slanderous remarks. I really can't believe that anyone would do this, yet you are.

Please, if you are not going to appoligize, or post anything of general intrest AND STOP YOUR MINDLESS BANTER! Then LEAVE. It is people like you who ruin forums. jaden10 has done nothing to you, nor does the state of his educational achievments.

As for insulting the way I sign my name at the bottom of my posts, they are my posts and I choose to type my name, I don't care if you can see it at the begining, it is my way of finishing a post.

Owen Macri
                        Jaden10 is a fake. I take offence at fakes. Especially really bad ones that insult my friends. I do not call asking Jaden10 questions mindless banter. All of the things I've had to say in this forum have been inquisitive and high-brow. I've asked serious questions about the scientific aspects of Jaden10s posts, and I'm just waiting on serious scientific answers.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Actually the space craft isn't top secret, it just hasn't be told to the public yet, and as far as "classified" stuff, I can hint all I want.
                          I doubt that very much, having had a military background having had to have signed the official secrets act and nondisclosure agreements for the tiniest of things, never mind secret spacecraft development.

and 2, if NASA used off the shelf products, they most likely wouldn't be blowing up shuttles (sorry I needed to say that, it has been my opinion for a while). And if you remember that Faster, Cheaper, quicker crap they were saying, what do you think they used? It wasn't off the shelf products, It was stuff that was built with cheap ass products... And just to let you know, Intel and AMD have been bugging them as well as Microsoft, IBM, Cisco systems and a few other that I honestly don't remember, NASA's response. We have to design equipment that is far above and beyond anything you can make, but here is my question. If that was the case then why the hell are they using a Pentium chip for hubble (Pentium 233).
                          A quick search of my own leads to countless pages detailing manufacturers providing off the shelf components to NASA for its many different projects.

But if you remember, Hubble was NOT a NASA Project.
                          Yes it was. Working for them, I thought you'd at least get that right. Also, I mean... if it wasn't, why would you get so worked up in your previous post about asking them why a P233 was in it? You're not making any sense.

And why should you care if I have a PhD or not, it was asked by a couple of people, I answered honestly. So being that no matter what I say and what I do, you are going to resort to attacking me no matter what. As I said before it is only proving one thing, a serious lack of maturity.
                          That's entirely not the case, as both myself and Lord Sokar have said. You go on and on about how qualified you are, but us two with our limited knowledge keep finding errors and inconsitencies in every post you make. We ask and ask and ask for you to go into more details about these great technologies you keep hinting at, or these "complex equations", but you always without fail sidestep the matter.

On a side note. I am going to sandbag for a while, only because I have had my fill of this, and I am choosing to ignore it from here on out, I suggest everyone the same. And you can talk about me in other forums until the cows come home, it makes not a damned bit of difference to me. Caio
                          You're doing what all fakers do when they get found out and confronted: "I've had enough of this, I'm leaving..." rather than just present a teensy bit of evidence in support of your original claim.

Yep, definitely running for the hills now he's been found out.
                          Last edited by Three PhDs; 04 August 2005, 05:36 AM.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Ok, just so you know all of your behaviour is against the forum rules I have tried to tell you, yet you do not listen, so I have alerted the forum managment (moderators, etc.). Please cease and desist this behaviour immediatly.

Owen Macri

Comment

Let's keep from being snotty and condescending or those who are will be disciplined.

Clear?

Comment

Thank you David. This fourm is for discussions of Stargate, not personal attacks, and it seems that that is what this thread has turned into.

Owen Macri

Comment

Working...
                                X