Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

instantaneous travel through a wormhole?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Loaf
    what is your problem

An how are you going to tell his employer you don't have his name i'm sure he works with hundreds of people so why don't you take your grey cloud or what evers makeing you miserable an diserper into quantum oblivion
    My problem? Fourteen year old kids making a horrendously poor attempt to pass themselves off as someone working on a top secret spacecraft in possesion of two PhDs.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Originally posted by jaden10
      As someone who has a PhD in Quantum Mechanics I can explain in detail.
      Yet you never actually do.

The reason that the matter doesn't automaticly reintegrate is because of one special reason. SUBSPACE.
      A term made up by science-fiction writers. Or maybe Sci-Fi is taught on PhD courses these days?

Just because subspace is VASTLY and EXTREMELY faster then normal space, there still is travel time. no matter where you gate to. Subspace certainly DOES has a speed limit, but because we haven't advanced far enough to utilize it we do not know the maximum speed is.
      Erm, dude... spacetime doesn't have a speed. It's like saying time has a temperature. You're just making this up as you go along, and making a terrible job of it too.

Not to mention one thing that has been discovered, Folding space also obviously generate a massive gravity well, so much so it has been theorised that is can obliterate matter by crushing it and distorting the DNA of matter, as to where the artifical wormhole that the stargate creates doesn't creat a gravity field, it doesn't warp space, it just send the object/person into subspace to the other gate.
      A wormhole with no gravitational field, and no distortions in spacetime? BAHAHAHAhaadhasdajkd! A wormhole by definition is a gravitational construct! You're making as much sense as talking about building a mudbrick house with no mudbricks!

It does get very complicated. So much so I don't think many people would have the patience to go through all the theoretical calculations.
      I have the patience. Please go through them with me.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

You know, I don't normally post like this, but I hate people like you. Please explain to me where you find amusment in insulting every last whim of a person. You don't even know Jaden, you don't know if he has phds, or not, I would be inclined to believe that he does, after viewing several of his posts, and observing the way he speaks, as well, he does not come across as a fourteen-year-old kid.

What security regulations has he broken, do you work for JPL? Do you know what their security procedures are? Do you have anything intelligent to say, or are you just going to continue your childish, immature, spamming of this forum. Apparently no one cares that you are going to e-mail his supperiors, we have gotten to know him and he is a very nice guy. Your first immpression has been significantly diffrent.

You know, I am not even going to respond to your post, if you would like to appoligize, not just to Jaden but to the forum for this slander, then I would be happy to have an intelligent disscusion with you, until then...

Owen Macri

Comment

2 PHD's is nothing , I have 5 , prove me wrong,

Guess what, you can't, you can only judge me on my posts and that's what we are doing.

Comment

In Kaluza-Klein theory the metric tensor is the potential for other fields in nature besides the gravitational field. How is the relation between the electromagnetic field and the metric tensor different in Einstein's unification theory?

Comment

Ok, before I say thank you, I want to make sure, which side are you on? Lol, I don't want to say thank you and sound like an idiot.

Owen Macri

Comment

we should find this 3 PHD's jerk an send him back to the dark ages so he gets burn't to the stake or some other horrible an grousum death

an by the way -

5 PHDs what drugs did you take to get that smart its a shame knowledge dosn't equal power

Comment

Originally posted by Owen Macri
                  You know, I don't normally post like this, but I hate people like you. Please explain to me where you find amusment in insulting every last whim of a person.
                  I take offence at people who lie and continue to lie about themselves on public forums. Jaden does not have the PhDs he claims and does not work in the job he claims. Every single post he's made I have read and laughed at for how wrong he's been. Don't take my word for it though. Go look at where I've corrected him and if you need to, go Google to check the facts. Now, I've never had any University level Physics education, but I'm still able to run rings round him. What does that tell you? He's lying to you and he's lying to everyong else. I'm doing you a favour by exposing him.

You don't even know Jaden, you don't know if he has phds, or not, I would be inclined to believe that he does, after viewing several of his posts, and observing the way he speaks, as well, he does not come across as a fourteen-year-old kid.
                  How old are you personally, and how can you tell when someone has a PhD or not, no offence. You seem to be amazed by the littlest things he says.

What security regulations has he broken, do you work for JPL? Do you know what their security procedures are?
                  No, but I was brought up in a military background and still have military connections to this day. Rule number one of any classified project is don't tell anyone about it. Especially don't mention it on a public internet forum. Use your brain.

Do you have anything intelligent to say, or are you just going to continue your childish, immature, spamming of this forum. Apparently no one cares that you are going to e-mail his supperiors, we have gotten to know him and he is a very nice guy. Your first immpression has been significantly diffrent.
                  I've probably said some of the most intelligent things this forum has ever seen and I've only been here a day. Seriously, the guy is the most obvious fraud I've ever come across.

You know, I am not even going to respond to your post, if you would like to appoligize, not just to Jaden but to the forum for this slander, then I would be happy to have an intelligent disscusion with you, until then...
                  I have no beef with you Owen, you seem like a nice enough guy. I came here because Jaden was a complete fake who crossed a friend of mine and when my friend mentioned him I thought "Haha, this ought to be fun."

Owen Macri
                  Yeah, it says at the top of every one of your posts.

Originally posted by Loaf
                  we should find this 3 PHD's jerk an send him back to the dark ages so he gets burn't to the stake or some other horrible an grousum death
                  They were famous in the dark ages for burning anyone who disagreed with them, even if those being burned were right.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Enough with this childish and pointless dispute, back to the topic about wormholes

Please someone ,answer my question, what is the difference

Comment

Originally posted by nicedog
                      Enough with this childish and pointless dispute, back to the topic about wormholes

Please someone ,answer my question, what is the difference
                      I didn't quite understand the question as you asked it. Are you saying what's the difference when looking at the unification of gravity and electromagnetism in Kaluza-Klein theory as opposed to how Einstein looked at it?

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Originally posted by Owen Macri
                        You know, I don't normally post like this, but I hate people like you. Please explain to me where you find amusment in insulting every last whim of a person. You don't even know Jaden, you don't know if he has phds, or not, I would be inclined to believe that he does, after viewing several of his posts, and observing the way he speaks, as well, he does not come across as a fourteen-year-old kid.

What security regulations has he broken, do you work for JPL? Do you know what their security procedures are? Do you have anything intelligent to say, or are you just going to continue your childish, immature, spamming of this forum. Apparently no one cares that you are going to e-mail his supperiors, we have gotten to know him and he is a very nice guy. Your first immpression has been significantly diffrent.

Owen Macri
                        It's quite clear to me "3-PHD" is just here to stir things up. He has no agenda or purpose, but he or she just pokes at some people, hoping that they will be upset enough to give him some attention and response.
                        By the way, his "check google for scientific facts" is but one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard regarding learning science. Google is fine if you have an idea what the answer should be, so you can pick and choose the more credible websites Google has located. However, for most of the cutting edge science, more than half of these random websites pointed to by Google are utter non-sense. Some claims blatantly violate the most fundamental laws of physics (don't get me started on these perpetual motion motor and oil company conspiracy again).
                        "Thermodynamics is the only physical theory of universal content which, within the framework of the applicability of its basic concepts, I am convinced will never be overthrown." — Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by lethalfang
                          It's quite clear to me "3-PHD" is just here to stir things up. He has no agenda or purpose, but he or she just pokes at some people, hoping that they will be upset enough to give him some attention and response.
                          By the way, his "check google for scientific facts" is but one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard regarding learning science. Google is fine if you have an idea what the answer should be, so you can pick and choose the more credible websites Google has located. However, for most of the cutting edge science, more than half of these random websites pointed to by Google are utter non-sense. Some claims blatantly violate the most fundamental laws of physics (don't get me started on these perpetual motion motor and oil company conspiracy again).
                          I've already stated why I'm here, so it's quite clear to me that you're wrong. I'll state it again though. I'm here to correct those people here who are talking with authority when they really shouldn't be. Especialy those who claim to work for JPL and have two PhDs when they don't. As to checking Google, a quick search on anything in Google when it comes to scientific matters will bring up relevant links to Wikipedia and Answers.com - both authoratitive and well informed sites that you would do well to read.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Originally posted by Three PhDs
                            I've already stated why I'm here, so it's quite clear to me that you're wrong. I'll state it again though. I'm here to correct those people here who are talking with authority when they really shouldn't be. Especialy those who claim to work for JPL and have two PhDs when they don't. As to checking Google, a quick search on anything in Google when it comes to scientific matters will bring up relevant links to Wikipedia and Answers.com - both authoratitive and well informed sites that you would do well to read.
                            Wikipedia has many enthusiastic people supporting and thus has a lot of useful information right now. However, if I didn't have any prior knowledge regarding the topic I am interested in, I would be careful what is posted in Wikipedia. Wikipedia is hardly an authoritative source, as anyone can post anything there.
                            "Thermodynamics is the only physical theory of universal content which, within the framework of the applicability of its basic concepts, I am convinced will never be overthrown." — Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Three PhDs
                              I would trust it on something I know nothing about, as even although anyone can post anything there, if it is found to be unproven or misleading it is removed.
                              As it is the case that anyone can post anything, anyone can remove anything as well. It is most useful when you want a comprehensive overview and do not want the details, as is mostly the case. However, I still wouldn't trust it if I didn't know anything about it at first.

Comment

Originally posted by lethalfang
                                Wikipedia has many enthusiastic people supporting and thus has a lot of useful information right now. However, if I didn't have any prior knowledge regarding the topic I am interested in, I would be careful what is posted in Wikipedia. Wikipedia is hardly an authoritative source, as anyone can post anything there.
                                I would trust it on something I know nothing about, as even although anyone can post anything there, if it is found to be unproven or misleading it is removed.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Working...
                                X