Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Er gatelover UNLESS you were trying to be funny I think you might want to work on developing a sense of ironic perspective - your last posts kinda demo some of my points ... edging away from keyboard slowly and carefully before she has an UNkindly reaction especially to that remark about

I like it when females taunt me ...

Will some one sing this thread to sleep !

I have to go make strange noises after reading gatelovers postings !

Female readers can probably guess why ...
    Keep the science in SciFi!

Comment

Originally posted by JWD_Ivan
      No fear, we won`t deliver a dumb shooter, the game is also focussing on your brain, not only on running and shooting everything you`ll encounter.
      Thanks Ivan for wading through the bickering to bring us some official news.

I'm hoping that the 'brain' parts of the game will require Daniel and Sam's expertise to solve. Part of what we love about SG1 is the mix of different skills they have. I'm hoping for a game that utilizes the strengths of the team as a whole.

Will be watching for new screenies.

Comment

Originally posted by neith4
        Er gatelover UNLESS you were trying to be funny
        I was trying to be funny.(I stink at it sorry! ) please don't bad rep me for off topic!

Comment

too late I think Goldie's gone hunting for you planning to spray you with purple stuff and reprogram you into ... oh wait he was trying to polite ... mmm guess goldie already got there ...

Comment

too late I think Goldie's gone hunting for you planning to spray you with purple stuff and reprogram you into ... oh wait he was trying to polite ... mmm guess goldie already got there ...
            ya know if I was a lesser person I might bad rep you but I won't. Is that a dragon AAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHH (wipes purple stuff off)*monotonous* All men are idiots *strained and slow* No!... I MuSt.... Resistttttt!.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHhhhhh.............

Comment

Originally posted by maboroshi
              I'm hoping that the 'brain' parts of the game will require Daniel and Sam's expertise to solve. Part of what we love about SG1 is the mix of different skills they have. I'm hoping for a game that utilizes the strengths of the team as a whole.
              Your wishes will be fullfilled - Daniels knowledge will be at least as important as O`Neills combat abilities ;-)

I`ve mailed a FAQ list and some artwork to gateworld, I hope they will publish it soon...

Comment

Your wishes will be fullfilled - Daniels knowledge will be at least as important as O`Neills combat abilities ;-)

I`ve mailed a FAQ list and some artwork to gateworld, I hope they will publish it soon...
                Cool thanks for the tip!

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                  ya know if I was a lesser person I might bad rep you but I won't. Is that a dragon AAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHH (wipes purple stuff off)*monotonous* All men are idiots *strained and slow* No!... I MuSt.... Resistttttt!.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHhhhhh.............
                  No Goldie wont or may not have reprogrammed you to mutter all males are idiots ... worse ... she'll probably try to teach you to make her champagne and chilled fish stock slurpees!!! amd make you read basic feminist texts!
                  and chant purple is a womanist color! and get you to buy her sashimi!

you really must visit sassygate !

Comment

Er gatelover UNLESS you were trying to be funny I think you might want to work on developing a sense of ironic perspective - your last posts kinda demo some of my points ... edging away from keyboard slowly and carefully before she has an UNkindly reaction especially to that remark about

I like it when females taunt me ...

Will some one sing this thread to sleep !

I have to go make strange noises after reading gatelovers postings !

Female readers can probably guess why ...
                    Ummm... this female reader can't. Please stop dragging our entire half of the species into your personal prejudices.

Comment

No fear, we won`t deliver a dumb shooter, the game is also focussing on your brain, not only on running and shooting everything you`ll encounter.

By the way: 2 new screenshots will be presented in the next days at www.stargate-thealliance.com - stay tuned!
                      Looks like you just released them

So the Myan culture/background plays a role huh? Cool.

Comment

Originally posted by yasmins
                        Ummm... this female reader can't. Please stop dragging our entire half of the species into your personal prejudices.
                        hmmm there's no birth date in your profile
                        so i hope this doesnt read as "matronizing"
                        but lets just say maybe its an older woman thing

prejudice? try irony ?

Comment

hmmm there's no birth date in your profile
                          so i hope this doesnt read as "matronizing"
                          but lets just say maybe its an older woman thing

prejudice? try irony ?
                          No, I think prejudice is a good word. At a number of times in this thread you have been insulting, overbroad, and preachy. If there was an arguement to be made against the SG1 game--a point I'm not entirely sure is valid, given that you haven't played it and it hasn't been released yet--you have certainly not helped that case through your patronizing behavior.

Comment

WOW this thread has gone down hill since the last time i had a read o.0

Comment

Originally posted by OUTATIME
                              WOW this thread has gone down hill since the last time i had a read o.0
                              yes yes it has.

Comment

I'm closing this thread. When people's imaginary friends make appearances it's a sure sign that the Topic has been exhausted.

If anyone wants to discuss the ethics of the Stargate Computer Game after it's been released, there can be a brand new thread then so we can start afresh with a thread that is about the game itself and not our individual hopes, prejudices and speculative concerns for it. Discussion of FPS Games in general can be done in the OT folder.

Madeleine

Madeleine

Comment

Working...
                                X