Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know that the site has already began before Darren updated his blog but the fansites officially getting behind the camaign is a big step towards getting something done.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by nccjones
      I want to see them finish the Ori story, that's a given, but for the final scene I wan't to see them going up the ramp continuing on exploring the galaxy.
      yes yes yes yes yes, that would be the perfect ending in all of TV history. i want to be buried with all my stargate DVD's when i die
      In Memory of Stalingrad

May She Never Be Forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
        I know that the site has already began before Darren updated his blog but the fansites officially getting behind the camaign is a big step towards getting something done.

I could not agree more. This could be big if we could get people to actually stand together. I was pointing it out so that people could see that fans were already on the campaign. Maybe there should be a thread for the campaign itself.

One thing that is starting to bother me more and more is the people who only say that they are upset and that scifi must die.....its counterproductive and it is keeping many from looking at or posting on this thread. I have only continued to follow this discussion to help those still struggling with this and maybe curb some of the madness.

I understand people are upset....me included, but all the negative comments must stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
          For those of you who want to involve themselves in a campaign to save the show please take a peep at Darren's blog for information regarding the official campaign. As he says, a more formal announcement will follow but at least people will know some details.
          Thanks for that link; I would have missed it otherwise.

I agree with pretty much everything Darren said. He has come up with a bunch of great ideas to promote the show and explain why Scifi has failed and my only conclusion is that Scifi wanted SG-1 to fail.

Comment

We need to email them and tell them to bring them back. Email them at [email protected]. Tell them to renew Stargate SG-1. Power of the people. Tell your friends to do the same.

Comment

cancelled?!?! but im a new fannn! they cant cancel it! First Farscape and now..no.just no.. ='(
              [{.:New><Fan:.}]

.. .. .. .. .. .. ..

Comment

If you're a new fan then you still have 10 seasons to watch . Also 3 seasons of atlantis. If you have any semblence of a life at all then it should probably take you at least a few months.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilharae
                  If you're a new fan then you still have 10 seasons to watch . Also 3 seasons of atlantis. If you have any semblence of a life at all then it should probably take you at least a few months.
                  Really, when I dicided to go through and watch every episode (including atlantis) it only took me about 5 days of non stop watching. Only about 3 hours a sleep a day...

Comment

Originally posted by snakehead sg-1
                    I think that Canadian *SPACE* Channel should pick it up.....after all it IS a Canadian production! Maybe then us Canadians won't be the last to see the show that's filmed in our own backyard.....
                    I said that way back on page- ugh! I don't know....but I agree. If MGM can't make episodes to show on American TV then we should start a campaign to get the Canadian Space Channel to pick it up- or another channel that doesn't air in the states! Who's with me on this one?

Oh- and I have to say- when I first read that it was cancelled on monday I was crushed and I cried. When I found out today about the contracts and the fact that Cooper is a little bit relieved not to have the pressures of two shows....I was heartbroken and crushed. And I have bawled my eyes out since 10- and it's now 12:10- and I don't think i'm done crying yet.
                    sigpic
                    Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                    |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Originally posted by Ty_1000
                      Really, when I dicided to go through and watch every episode (including atlantis) it only took me about 5 days of non stop watching. Only about 3 hours a sleep a day...
                      About 20 eps per season, 9 seasons of SG-1 and 2 of atlantis in 5 days. I salute you sir. If only I had your time management skills. Seriously though, how did that work out for you? Would that sort of intense viewing experience not send someone insane or something.

Comment

Originally posted by scoey
                        About 20 eps per season, 9 seasons of SG-1 and 2 of atlantis in 5 days. I salute you sir. If only I had your time management skills. Seriously though, how did that work out for you? Would that sort of intense viewing experience not send someone insane or something.
                        No school right now, no job yet...i have time time, but i must admit after I was done my head was hurting. I will aslo admit though that I did skip a couple episodes like "Grace" That was a really stupid episode.

I also agree. Space should pick it up. Im Tired of being the last person (country) to see stargate when it is filmed only 4 hours away from me.

Comment

No school right now, no job yet...i have time time, but i must admit after I was done my head was hurting. I will aslo admit though that I did skip a couple episodes like "Grace" That was a really stupid episode.

I also agree. Space should pick it up. Im Tired of being the last person (country) to see stargate when it is filmed only 4 hours away from me.
                          We should start a letter campaign....maybe I should start a thread- since I'm no good at making websites.....what do you Canadian fans think- is this something that we can do? Bring Stargate Sg-1 back to Canada and then to the rest of the world?
                          Last edited by Anjirika; 24 August 2006, 08:44 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

I've just created my own Save SG-1 Sig:

You may use ONLY if you don't make any changes to it.

If you think I should change the wording of the sig (the "Continue the Legacy" part), Post your suggestion in this thread or PM me your suggestion.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika
                              We should start a letter campaign....maybe I should start a thread- since I'm no good at making websites.....what do you Canadian fans think- is this something that we can do? Bring Stargate Sg-1 back to Canada and then to the rest of the world?
                              Well its not impossible, just unlikely.
                              If MGM really does want to continue SG1 then they might go to Space and talk to them, but im sure we Space would be the last channel they go to.

Comment

Well its not impossible, just unlikely.
                                If MGM really does want to continue SG1 then they might go to Space and talk to them, but im sure we Space would be the last channel they go to.
                                It may be the first- if they can't go to an American network, they may have to go to a Canadian one.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X