This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by o-0
    they interact with each other sometimes though, so if atlantis dials earth and on their computer screens it says "Sorry, SG-1 has been cancelled", atlantis will be screwed
    But it wouldn't say that. I'm sure tptb will put in SGC in well when needed. It's mostly in a totally different galaxy. The show is about Atlantis not SGC.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bonnie Way
      And just how are you going to *make* me watch a show I hate...?
      I dont f***ing care if you hate it. But if you're just boycotting sga and other great sci-fi shows just for the sake of bringing sg1 back you're making a HUGE mistake. But if you hate sga anyways I don't care.

Comment

telling the cast and crew about the cancellation while at their big 200th episode bash was below the belt and completely cruel on Sci Fi's part.
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by macktheknife
          If sg1 can't find somehwere else, atlantis will get canned in 2 seasons max. Then what with sci-fi have? 2 shows people might watch (eureka and bsg), and a crappy spin-off (caprica?). Oh, and their ultra-crap "original" movies.

my day was bad enough already. bah.

btw, how many episodes are left to be written\filmed?
          i think they have like 5-7 more to film maybe

StarGate SG1 Petition numbers:436 & 2460
          SAVE STARGATE SG1

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
            telling the cast and crew about the cancellation while at their big 200th episode bash was below the belt and completely cruel on Sci Fi's part.
            Seriously?!!! That actually happened?!! That's just utterly desgusting!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by macktheknife
              btw, how many episodes are left to be written\filmed?
              I think there are 2 more episode to be written, and at least 5 to be filmed.
              sigpic

Comment

I think they actually told them just before, which is even worse.
                Rocky

Comment

This is an insult to the avid scifi fans! Hopefully, showtime will pick them up or Scifi will listen!

If in a worse case senario, I hope that some of the actors shift to atlantis!

The timing of this announcement also was a bummer! Perhaps it is a ploy to get the ratings up! Since they knew most everyone would watch the 200th.

Who knows?

All the best, I've already signed and will be informing my blogsphere of this!

Comment

Does this mean they wont show the full season 10?

or they will air the whole of season 10 but will not do a season 11?

Comment

Originally posted by acendedscopes
                      I dont f***ing care if you hate it. But if you're just boycotting sga and other great sci-fi shows just for the sake of bringing sg1 back you're making a HUGE mistake. But if you hate sga anyways I don't care.
                      Good. Then I'm not going to *start* watching shows I dislike, simply to reassure you that yours won't be cancelled, too.

Let's face it, SCI FI has been afraid to cut the apron strings between SG1 and SGA since the latter started...to the point where they've actually tried eliminating the opening credits of one and the closing credits of the other, as if to graft the spin off to its parent show. They've hammocked it in the spot between SG1 and GALACTICA to support the ratings, they've given it SG1's 9:00 spot, they've given SGA much more promo.

SGA has proven a disaster in first-run reruns, and I suspect it doesn't do nearly as well in Syndication or DVD sales.

I'm sure there'll be a season 4 of SGA. I don't think they'll ever end up showing the entire thing. Sorry to point to truths that hurt, but being abusive aren't going to change those realities.

Comment

Bonnie Way - you were abusive first
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos18
                          Does this mean they wont show the full season 10?

or they will air the whole of season 10 but will not do a season 11?
                          They'll show the rest of S10, since they're already contracted for it and SciFi has already bought it.

There's only us,
                          There's only this
                          Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
                          No other road,
                          No other way
                          No day but today...

Comment

Aw, frell. I'm not crazy about the new direction SG-1 has taken, but I would have liked to see the Ori arc play out a bit more.
                            I'd start a revolution if I could get up in the morning.

Comment

That's disgraceful...it's a horrible thing to do, there was no reason to do it then. They could easily have waited a a day or two.

BTW Sue, love that new sig, it's beautiful!

Comment

This is horrible.
                                SG1 Brought me to Scifi with out it what am i going to watch ECW I do not think so. SCIFI has just lost me as a viewer. I will only watch SGA on there now. It use to be the first channel i flipped to when the TV came on. NO LONGER

SIGN THE PETITION!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/
                                "A man with a gun is a citizen, a man without a gun is a subject"

Comment

Working...
                                X