Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm.. their offices are in rockefeller plaza? who's up for a little class trip to manhattan? deliver some letters in person maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo
      OMG thats all i'll say for now
      im with u man

StarGate SG1 Petition numbers:436 & 2460
      SAVE STARGATE SG1

Comment

Thanks for the addresses Kay... noted and ready
        SHEPPARD: It was on the mensa test
        MCKAY: You’re a member of mensa?
        SHEPPARD: No I took the test. *grins*
        MCKAY: *disbelieving* When?
        SHEPPARD: You wanna talk about this now rodney?
        Italian Guide to SG1 ad SGA

Comment

What I want to know is why is Sci Fi fans get crapped on repeatedly...

Farscape
          Odyssey 5
          Firefly
          Enterprise
          SG1...

...to name but a few

what's next for the cull?
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
            To quote Jack O'Neill...I don't give a rat's ass about Sci Fi...but I care about Stargate...boycotting Atlantis hurts SG1 and Stargate more than anything else. Sci Fi's got it's own audience now...it can dump the SG-franchise and survive...now stop watching BSG, Eureka and Wrestling and it'll crumble.

Stargate's a franchise...if both series are cancelled, no company will pick it up...that means no movies...no nothing. If Atlantis continues to do well, then we might get an SG1 tv movie, mini-series, feature films...the works. Boycott Atlantis and you shoot yourself in the foot.
            ^^^^
            What Sue said.

Boycotting Atlantis is ridiculous, it would only hurt Stargate. Not to mention the fact that it's a good show in it's own right, and it and the people working on it should not be punished because we're unhappy about SG1.

ETA: OMG, there are 473 people viewing this thread!

Comment

I guess if you think about it SG-A could take on most of the loose ends, so that's the good news. Since they take place in the same universe at the same time.

If they found 2 more ZPMs and flew Atlantis back to Earth Atlantis could be the "new" SGC!
              Dr. Rodney McKay to Major John Sheppard: "The Romancing the Alien Priestess.... It's very 1967 of you."

Comment

*Ranting, please excuse me*
                WHAT KIND OF SON OF A [b1] DID THIS!!! WHO EVER DID THIS SHOULD BE SENT THROUGH TO A BLACKHOLE!!! IT'S RATED THE BEST SERIES ON NORTH AMERICA, WITH ALL THE DIGITAL STUFF, THOSE RATINGS AREN'T WORTH [f1].
                *Ranting finished*
                Experiment? Is that what I just read?
                Originally posted by gateworld.net
                ...with the network hoping to see that the spin-off series can stand alone, according to a source.
                WTF? is this!? EXPERIMENT on your head, not our show!
                When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
                Zatnikitelman

Comment

another thing:

boycott Atlantis, and people who currently work on both shows will lose their jobs, like all the crew, in-house directors, grips, hell even the craft service people!

Do these people deserve to lose their livelihoods over this? no.

By supporting Atlantis, people on SG1 will be able to keep their jobs at the Bridge, and it'll keep the door open for the SG1 cast to pop over to Atlantis on occasion.
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

SIGN THE PETITION!
                    http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/

This will help, if we get a big enough list, we might be able to bring it
                    PS: I will continue to post this every page or two, just to make sure EVERYONE sees it. If this is a problem, please just post and I will stop.
                    Save SG-1! Sign the Petition!
                    http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/

Comment

Eek! SG-1 MUST NOT DIE! If Skiffy doesn't want it anymore, please find a new home for it! I'm certain there are other channels out there who are dying to get their hands on such a monster I mean come on! What channel would not want a record breaking series with thousands of extremely loyal fans?
                      There's too much going on in the series to end it quickly! And those fans who gave up on the show in season 9 are just dumb...yes, it's different and yes it took getting used to these changes but season 10 has been GREAT up to now. They just need a chance to get into a new routine! They just were never willing to even give it a chance and that is not the mark of intelligence.
                      SG-1 must go on!
                      May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Originally Posted by sueKay
                        To quote Jack O'Neill...I don't give a rat's ass about Sci Fi...but I care about Stargate...boycotting Atlantis hurts SG1 and Stargate more than anything else. Sci Fi's got it's own audience now...it can dump the SG-franchise and survive...now stop watching BSG, Eureka and Wrestling and it'll crumble.

Stargate's a franchise...if both series are cancelled, no company will pick it up...that means no movies...no nothing. If Atlantis continues to do well, then we might get an SG1 tv movie, mini-series, feature films...the works. Boycott Atlantis and you shoot yourself in the foot.
                        i agree boycott all sci fi shows that are not stargate
                        http://sword.myminicity.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G
                          Speaking as someone who bailed out of S9 after four eps though is planning to give "The Pegasus Project" a go...this stuff happens. There have been cancelation rumours for every season from S4 on in and quite frankly NO ONE should complain about a 10 year run. Oddessy 5 got toasted after one year. Dark Angel got toasted after two years and both shows got cancelled too early.

SG1 and Atlantis weren't even supposed to co-exist and unlike SG1 that needed a total overhaul to stay alive, Atlantis still has fuel in the tank.

Mourn SG1. But let it go. Or at least don't do anything moronic(like sabotaging quality stuff like Atlantis and BSG) in your efforts to bring in back please.
                          Thank you, SGA is still running strong and that's no damn reason to boycott it just because SG1 has been cancelled. Sg1 was suposed to go after season 7 and Atlantis would take over, s8 was pretty much running on empty because the goa'uld were pretty much dead. s9, I tried to watch but c'mon it was just too much of a stretch and it seemed like they pulled the ori out as a last ditch effort to keep the show alive. Ten seasons, 200 episodes, I say that's pretty great and they broke a record in the process but just let them go, you'll probbably see some of the guys from sg1 popping in on Atlantis from time to time so don't be sad and most importantly don't take your anger out on a perfectly good show like Stargate Atlantis.

Comment

I'm shocked ! it's a very bad new, are they crazy ?
                            they are many questions again, about the furlings etc... sci fi channel

my delicious http://delicious.com/marlislash

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                              another thing:

boycott Atlantis, and people who currently work on both shows will lose their jobs, like all the crew, in-house directors, grips, hell even the craft service people!

Do these people deserve to lose their livelihoods over this? no.

By supporting Atlantis, people on SG1 will be able to keep their jobs at the Bridge, and it'll keep the door open for the SG1 cast to pop over to Atlantis on occasion.
                              My hope is that MGM will give Sci-Fi the finger and move both shows over to another network, maybe the new UPN/WB merged network CW. I realize they're bad for cancelling sci-fi shows, ie Angel, but it's better than nothing.

Comment

SG! must live SG1 must live
                                I am a Colonel in the great colilition
                                http://www.stargatechat.zoomshare.com/
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnAu-...earch=Stargate

Comment

Working...
                                X