Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major Fischer
    I can hardly deny it when the proof is right there in the old threads
    Well, I can!!!! Lies, all lies just to lull into a false sense of something.
    sigpic

Comment

LOL !! I think we're all a tad eccentric at the mo'.
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I don't know, I write about history that never happened. My usual state of affairs is pretty odd Especially when waiting for Stargate.

I'm the one that still has the first half of the Atlantis midseason cliffhanger on tape and have thus far not watched it. Even though I've been spoiled horribly. Because I think if I watch it the next couple of months will be worse.
        I see that and raise you one episode. I still have not watched Endgame and Atlantis season cliff hanger.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
          LOL !! I think we're all a tad eccentric at the mo'.
          That's what makes us fun FHB But seriously, I have been having fun watching the UK reactions to episodes i've seen already. I got to discuss the first half of New Order all over again ...

Comment

That's what makes us fun FHB But seriously, I have been having fun watching the UK reactions to episodes i've seen already. I got to discuss the first half of New Order all over again ...
            I saw all the episodes on squinty, but it's like watching a whole different programme when I actually see it on the telly!
            sigpic

Comment

That's true ! I think you've done really well,Major,by not watching the first part of the Atlantis Cliff-hanger though !
              More self-restraint than I'd show.....*whimper*

Comment

That's true ! I think you've done really well,Major,by not watching the first part of the Atlantis Cliff-hanger though !
                More self-restraint than I'd show.....*whimper*
                Oh, its' mighty bad, because I tape episodes two to a tape so the fact that that tape only has one episode on it so far means that I didn't put it in the stack of Stargate tapes. Behind me, and out of view... noooo it's sitting on the book shelf right in front of my desk. RIGHT in front of my desk.

Evil taunting tape.

I'll be better though, come November. I haven't seen season 6, so effectively I am getting new episodes (to me) sooner.

Comment

I see your problem with that tape.Trouble is,what to do with it ,to resist temptation till you can see S6 in November ?
                  (The thing is,wherever you hide it,you'll still be tempted.Who can you trust to hide that vid ....but NOT lose it ? )

Meep : Kliggins is hanging tough by not watching both mid-season eps !

I'm too curious,to do that.I'd have "broken" and watched by now !

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                    I see that and raise you one episode. I still have not watched Endgame and Atlantis season cliff hanger.
                    I didn't have a problem watching Endgame because I knew it wasn't going to be a cliffhanger...

Comment

I've watched all of SG-1 eps, but still have 3 eps of Atlantis to watch. Perhaps if I ever actually leave GW, I may be able to watch them!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                        I've watched all of SG-1 eps, but still have 3 eps of Atlantis to watch. Perhaps if I ever actually leave GW, I may be able to watch them!
                        Atlantis is much better on the television than the squinty screen because they've spent much more on stunning visuals. Rising Part 2 especially.

Comment

Atlantis is much better on the television than the squinty screen because they've spent much more on stunning visuals. Rising Part 2 especially.
                          I'm looking forward to seeing it on the tv. I can't wait! Is it Tuesday yet?????
                          sigpic

Comment

Rats and dang it all ! Not Tuesday yet....

*Ponders countdown maths*
                            *Can't ....brain will not work it out*
                            *Fading out fast*

Thud

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Rats and dang it all ! Not Tuesday yet....

*Ponders countdown maths*
                              *Can't ....brain will not work it out*
                              *Fading out fast*

Thud

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz
                              Holy Hannah! Don't worry FHB, I'll wake you up in plenty of time!!
                              sigpic

Comment

(((((((((((Bev)))))))))))

I hope so,because "payback'"s going to be a pain after this very late night/early morning !

*Flop*

Comment

Working...
                                X